Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
The curiosity has been killing me so I put the question of if Jewish Voice for Peace has been kicked off of NGP VAN yet

It wouldn't shock me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

how much of this money comes from israel and what is the form of this money i assume theyre not just checks personally signed by benjamin netanyahu

I think usually it's just they don't have Israeli owned and ran companies in their investment portfolio right? Stuff like sodastream, elbit systems etc

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

he has a better writers room than any late night show thats for sure

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

tristeham posted:

boat fucker must be destroyed

how did he gain this name

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Bishyaler posted:

how did he gain this name

ex-navy guy. also keeps saying that the pier for humanitarian aid will be a huge deal

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im hatewatching slash hatereading the sympathizer right now because its such a perfect encapsulation of this ethos of saying that the vietnam war was a very wrong and bad crime against humanity but its not like those vietcong loving dummies were any less racist than henry kissinger

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

its cool watching boat dipshit blame palestinians for getting genocided

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Some Guy TT posted:

does anyone have an actual article about this its the kind of factoid that would be more useful in daily conversation if there were real names attached to it

it's literally the first results when you google "blm organizer deaths"
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/ferguson-death-mystery-black-lives-matter-michael-brown-809407/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/puzzling-number-men-tied-ferguson-protests-have-died-n984261

quote:

In October, 24-year-old Danye Jones was found hanging from a tree in the yard of his north St. Louis County home. His mother, Melissa McKinnies, was active in Ferguson and posted on Facebook after her son’s death, “They lynched my baby.” But the death was ruled a suicide.

lol!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
may I see the boart fucker posts

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

tristeham posted:

ex-navy guy. also keeps saying that the pier for humanitarian aid will be a huge deal

ah, the elusive double retard

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Trump dunking on someone endorsing him really is funny as hell.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

tristeham posted:

boat fucker must be destroyed

we must always remember what the great theologian Reinhold Niebuhr said, when Martin Luther King Jr. called on him to march for civil rights: "boy marty i'd just love to but i gotta get a haircut that day"

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Bootleg Trunks posted:

is there any actual footage of jewish students being physically attacked or enduring slurs because the only source on those is extremely disingenuous journalists and pundits

well no but they still feel scared tho very antisemitic of you to act like thats not important

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

quote:

This just feels like the right wing outrage machine tuned to a different frequency. If you want to believe that off the cuff responses to a reporter are elements of a deliberate smear campaign, you do you.

For the record:

My point here is that the answer to this question is basically a Rorschach test of how evil you think the dems are. It's the same thing as asking if Biden in his heart of hearts actually wants the genocide to happen or if he's just along for the ride. It's basically just a purity test designed to stir poo poo up. So no, I don't think the dems sat down and decided to discredit the protests for PR. Maybe they did, who cares.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

the sun will never set on america only on the people who run the government

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

Actually, the data strongly support the null hypothesis. Nobody cares about anything that has happened. Move along.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1783141483119333574

but that's even worse new for biden lmao

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Lib and let die posted:

may I see the boart fucker posts

access dndenied

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

metoo disappeared magically soon as rapist joe got elected just like the camps

thats not true the johnny depp trial happened in 2022

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Halloween Jack posted:

Why are they dressed like that

Judaism is a cult OP

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hes got 20 pages of posts in doom eco

including somewhere in there where he alludes to having a sheet of cspam chuds

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/KnowingBetterYT/status/1782839305330696636

leftists should simply be wrong so that they can win elections

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Some Guy TT posted:

well no but they still feel scared tho very antisemitic of you to act like thats not important

I was so scared during Chanukah that I put up a dinosaur spinning a dreidel inflatable in front of my house.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

liberal negotiationbrain is beautiful. guy talks himself down from 'it wasn't intentional' to 'it might have been intentional, but also if you think it was it's just because you don't like democrats' inside his own post

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

It is an open secret among local Delaware bougie businesses that Biden would walk in, pick up luxury merchandise, promise to pay later, and never do it. People repeatedly fell for "the Vice President isn't really going to rip me off.... right???"

it owns that biden is literally just trump except were all expected to pretend like hes a good person because hes wearing the right color of hat

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden is doing a piss poor job as President and he'll be tossed on his rear end in November. Geriatric gently caress head.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

ethnic jew? nah man you’re just a white person like lol no one cares

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Ed Piskor, the indie comics guy famous for Hip Hop Family Tree, committed suicide after accusations (with evidence) earlier this month, but that's another big fish/small pond situation

And as always, the NYTimes with the passive voice head line and extra careful journalistic wording

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/09/arts/ed-piskor-dies-comics-hip-hop-family-tree.html

is hip hop family tree any good i got all four volumes in an unopened box that got mixed in with my dead dads stuff and ive been reluctant to ask my sister on the other side of the country to look for it and mail it to me

on one end i probably shouldnt be reading comics written by a rapist but on the other end how else am i supposed to learn about the history of hip hop

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Scarabrae posted:

ethnic jew? nah man you’re just a white person like lol no one cares

I mean, groypers still do, but they're not the ones doing the pro-palestine protests

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

liberal negotiationbrain is beautiful. guy talks himself down from 'it wasn't intentional' to 'it might have been intentional, but also if you think it was it's just because you don't like democrats' inside his own post

finishing it with a perfect "fine, maybe it happened exactly like how you claimed but who cares?" :discourse:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Some Guy TT posted:

is hip hop family tree any good i got all four volumes in an unopened box that got mixed in with my dead dads stuff and ive been reluctant to ask my sister on the other side of the country to look for it and mail it to me

on one end i probably shouldnt be reading comics written by a rapist but on the other end how else am i supposed to learn about the history of hip hop

yeah it's pretty good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SixteenShells posted:

lol those dipshits can't tell that poo poo is being slow-rolled

also

you could make a far stronger case for ethanol being Schedule III than weed, but it's not a scheduled drug at all

what are they reviewing that hasn't been studied for like a century already

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

loquacius posted:

I mean, groypers still do, but they're not the ones doing the pro-palestine protests

What's this? But I've heard from very reliable sources that they are the ones doing the protests, in fact!

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Automata 10 Pack posted:

you talk about vidyagames, the universe rewards you

https://x.com/canteverdie/status/1783338621581349259?s=46

This was Vitalik Buterin's excuse for creating Etherium

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ELTON JOHN posted:

how can you stupid childish leftists ever expect to ascend the skull throne if you won't feed children into the Skull Machine, this is basic people

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ELTON JOHN posted:

im going to beat this guy to death with a copy of reaganland.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

We've known this for centuries Wilson's wife ran WW1

lmao at thinking that means we'll be ok

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

it owns that biden is literally just trump except were all expected to pretend like hes a good person because hes wearing the right color of hat

I know. Right down to bizarro level "opposites" like obsessively watching Morning Joe instead of Fox & Friends, or needing constant Coke Zero instead of Diet Coke.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
"we'll be ok" and "none of this matters" are kinda the same tho

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

is this the girl whos literally the granddaughter of one of his top donors or am i thinking of a different hostage biden managed to release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/harryjsisson/status/1783542662571663523