Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Now I can't nap, I can't fall asleep, and I can't sleep in

I fixed the falling asleep part through CPAP and the Cool Dragon Time method, but yeah. my body gets enough and it decides we’re done until bedtime, I don’t get any input 🥺

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I fixed the falling asleep part with weed tinctures named Calm and Soothe.

Ironically the one that doesn't work is Rest.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

oh yeah strong Indica is the other part of the combo lol, can’t forget that

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
naps ftw

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

free paul_soccer

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

This.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
god I can't wait until my kids are old enough that they don't require close supervision at all times 24/7 so I can start taking naps again

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Willa Rogers posted:

Tinctures/edibles/weed in general doesn't make me sleepy, but since I've been consuming it for half my life if I stop it makes it really hard to sleep. I'm trapped by my own decisions

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

free paul_soccer

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol at "disdain toward fellow d&drs" in the lc I'm pretty sure that's a first

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Tinctures/edibles/weed in general doesn't make me sleepy, but since I've been consuming it for half my life if I stop it makes it really hard to sleep. I'm trapped by my own decisions

my friend just got into edibles after only drinking alcohol for 20 years. he gets his mind blown at 5-7mg. i'm about 10-15 times higher than that

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

basically a mustard/mayo hybrid

Smythe posted:

holy poo poo

Condiments of Creation

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Just out of the barber shop. I walked in, normally. Sat down, normally. Talked about normal things. Then walked out.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm ready to be so fuckin weird now.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Just out of the barber shop. I walked in, normally. Sat down, normally. Talked about normal things. Then walked out.

buddy you forgot the most normal thing of all, getting your hair cut

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

lol yup

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Al! posted:

there was leftover pizza from an office party yesterday so im eating it for breakfast but the box doesnt fit on my desk so im eating it off the floor............

drat thesaurus really never left

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Vox Nihili posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My hair remains luscious and supple with these barber tinctures my guy put on my dome.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I think I'm ready for a haircut. It's been a very long time.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it's just going to regrow again. haircuts are a tax on ppl that are living and genetically hairbrained

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PoundSand posted:

why lol? My spouse and my car are both mid to late 200X economobiles and they’re totally fine.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lpzie posted:

it's just going to regrow again. haircuts are a tax on ppl that are living and genetically hairbrained

you re bald

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
i cut my own hair by hacking at it wildly, no fancy hairdressers for me. it looks like poo poo for a few days but then it grows enough to even it out

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thinking about getting an undercut bob

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I noticed I was thinning 3 years ago and decided to let my hair grow out for one last hurrah and I think I jumped the gun because I have thick flowing luscious locks now, much like the mane of a horse, and it's loving annoying to maintain so I'm going back to shaving my head

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I wish.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Al! posted:

there was leftover pizza from an office party yesterday so im eating it for breakfast but the box doesnt fit on my desk so im eating it off the floor............

The last floor pizza goon we had turned out to be a chud

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AI! Is a chud (laudatory)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

getting out of the shower, jumping up and down once, removing 98% of all water. what's not to like

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Washing my balls in the office sink then drying them in the Airblade

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lpzie posted:

getting out of the shower, jumping up and down once, removing 98% of all water. what's not to like

the lack of hair, which is associated with advanced age, senility, impotence, and croup

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i also need a haircut. probably going to sport clips. unless i hear some good job news...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
chimps:all hair
humans: a lil hair
bald: even less.

thats evolution

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have so much testosterone it pushed out all my follicles

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

chimps:all hair
humans: a lil hair
bald: even less.

thats evolution

i freaking love science

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i talked to the recruiter for like an hour today, it sounds like they are trying to build out a new team/division so there are potentially multiple roles i might be suited for. she said she would call me again wednesday and let me know. hopefully they think im qualified for something i actaully want to do!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

i talked to the recruiter for like an hour today, it sounds like they are trying to build out a new team/division so there are potentially multiple roles i might be suited for. she said she would call me again wednesday and let me know. hopefully they think im qualified for something i actaully want to do!

sick.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Assumption of bad faith, nasty insinuation via wording. User loses posting privileges for 18 hours.