Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Because The Onion for the past 10 years has existed in a state of either being completely silent, putting out horribly unfunny tiktok "satire" content, and "satirical" comedy podcasts that no one listened to

Even bad new ONN content is still going to be an improvement

Also because g/o media is a vulture-capital fuckshit of a company that kills everything it touches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Stunning Honky posted:

But yes truly their best work and everyone should have a copy

HOLY loving poo poo
MAN WALKS ON THE loving MOON
unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

The Bible posted:

That smell is the lawyers.

That's not really fair to glutinous, rotting putrescences

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
ok, great, now snap the AV Club up and let's get the band back together.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
So i hear the supreme court is giving trump immunity so that biden can then appoint and swear in 50 supreme court justices since he will be immune right>? >?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I like The Day Today, especially their 9/11 coverage.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Celexi posted:

So i hear the supreme court is giving trump immunity so that biden can then appoint and swear in 50 supreme court justices since he will be immune right>? >?

It's a sacred law that democrats can't nominate supreme court justices during an election year... Or after!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Laterite posted:

ok, great, now snap the AV Club up and let's get the band back together.

all the writers have scattered to the winds. probably mostly dead by now.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Can we also get BalloonShop back together, please?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Busters posted:

Unfortunately, when Trump does pass, he will lay in state with full honors and have the option to be buried in Arlington

With the losers? :sad:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Celexi posted:

Yeah, but they said that immunity only applies to trump :(

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Buce posted:

drat. ONN was fantastic

also our dumb century is one of the best books

I hope they bring back Herman T Zwiebel to deal with the ro-bot menace

The Bible
May 8, 2010

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the

Dwarf Fortress thread is usually a little further down.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Busters posted:

Unfortunately, when Trump does pass, he will lay in state with full honors and have the option to be buried in Arlington

maybe, unless barron can bury him on the golf course for a tax cut.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

priznat posted:

I hope they bring back Herman T Zwiebel to deal with the ro-bot menace

I want to read more about the adventures of Herbert Kornfeld, street accountant.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Trump will 100% be buried at Mar a Lago where there’s no risk of people pissing on his grave

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Busters posted:

You know there is no way he is doing anything but having the tackiest gilded mausoleum ever imagined built with an eternal flame at least 3 times as large as Kennedy's.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

His teeth, hair, and clothes will be ripped apart and coveted as relics by chuds for millenia

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Three Olives posted:

You know there is no way he is doing anything but having the tackiest gilded mausoleum ever imagined built with an eternal flame at least 3 times as large as Kennedy's.

The only way Trump is getting an Eternal Flame is if they stick a wick in his corpse and burn his fat like a candle

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

The Hambulance posted:

I want to read more about the adventures of Herbert Kornfeld, street accountant.

Letter opener o death!

Yeah they had some great recurring characters writing columns. The down on his luck hesher guy was pretty funny too, I forget his name but his open-mouthed headshot I remember vividly.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge loving :lol:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Frank Frank posted:

Trump will 100% be buried at Mar a Lago where there’s no risk of people pissing on his grave
yeah just a 100% chance that fish will be making GBS threads on it in the decades to come

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

priznat posted:

Letter opener o death!

Yeah they had some great recurring characters writing columns. The down on his luck hesher guy was pretty funny too, I forget his name but his open-mouthed headshot I remember vividly.
Jim Anchower!

My favorite recurring character was terrible single mom Amber Richardson, with overly chipper (but clearly miserable) local columnist Jean Teasdale following close behind.

FMguru fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Apr 26, 2024

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Can you even afford to hold rallies there, given how much money you're pissing away like water?

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second

priznat posted:

Letter opener o death!

Jim Anchower. “Hola, amigos, I know it’s been a while since I rapped at ya…” Personally, I’d like to see a wrap-up of Department Head Rawlings’ final missions and what he’s up to in retirement.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Asterite34 posted:

The only way Trump is getting an Eternal Flame is if they stick a wick in his corpse and burn his fat like a candle

lmao

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

zone posted:

Can you even afford to hold rallies there, given how much money you're pissing away like water?

Please see a doctor if you piss liquids other than water

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The Hambulance posted:

Be knockin’ boots, with the shorties in the accounting department!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Dude seems really committed to campaigning.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

honestly see a doctor if water is coming out too because it's supposed to be piss

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
So can someone summarize the last like, 3 days of lols for me?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO CALL YOU INTO COURT WHENEVER THEY WANT DURING A CRIMINAL TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

zone posted:

Gotta spend money (holding rallies) to make money (grifting chuds at your rallies)

Unironically. Gotta keep squeezing the chuds to pay those legal bills

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Asterite34 posted:

Bury him face down and stick a tube in his butt and you could easily keep a methane fire burning at least until Florida slips beneath the waves

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

emSparkly posted:

d-list celebrity Donald "Jay" Trump was elected president of the united states by the people of america.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO CALL YOU INTO COURT WHENEVER THEY WANT DURING A CRIMINAL TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also he has been clear from the beginning that they won't have trial on Wednesday because that is his day to deal with this kind of bullshit, so I suggest not committing a bunch of gag order violations if you have somewhere you want to be on a Wednesday besides court.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I feel like when Trump dies we are going to witness the most visible “gently caress decorum” from democrats a dead president has ever gotten and I’m all for it. I would be shocked if prior democrat presidents attend the funeral

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Three Olives posted:

Also he has been clear from the beginning that they won't have trial on Wednesday because that is his day to deal with this kind of bullshit, so I suggest not committing a bunch of gag order violations if you have somewhere you want to be on a Wednesday besides court.

I got hearings I was required to attend rescheduled because they were scheduled in the middle of finals I had to take, but I was also provably in college and didn't spend every waking moment threatening the judge, so checkmate "TRUMP" :trumpsmug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

emSparkly posted:

Trump faced 0 consequences for anything