Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"tell God I said hi"

"Uh... aren't you gay?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

ianskate posted:

How the poo poo has this clown still not faced any real consequences for anything?

Of course, of course, I know there's still "plenty of time" and "more trials" but the clock is ticking for a legitimate dictatorship to take place in the "land of the free."

Guess suffering in a cold courtroom counts for something, and that's given me many lols but the outlook is concerning.

He's already had to pay $5 million to Carroll and then another $83 million (plus fees) to put up a bond that he'll lose and then another $175 million bond (plus fees) that he won't get back for the fraud case also a court appointed business monitor has been installed in Trump Org who oversees the business until that's all resolved, plus all the money he's been paying to lawyers. These are consequences.

I too wish he'd be in jail before the election but America is just going to have to not vote this guy in again. But to say there haven't been any "real" consequences when he's had to pay out hundreds of millions of dollars already while still facing 4 criminal trials and potentially hundreds of millions more when his appeal fails is false. Those are consequences.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Presler is working on a slow turn to "I've seen the light im straight now! Time to spread my pure genes!" because he realized he its the only way Republicans are gonna give him a job

Still gonna be banging Amish dudes like crazy on the side cause they don't have phones or cameras so low chance of him getting caught

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

JAMOOOL posted:

having 10 kids in modern-day America is loving insane, child care and housing are both expensive and our public transport is poo poo meaning having even two kids means having to drive around constantly in most cities

You seem to be operating on the assumption that quiverfull assholes care for their children or put effort in to raising them. I assure you this is not the case and when you dispense with those notions it suddenly becomes much easier to have double digits of children. In fact you can frequently make the children take care of each other *FOR* you!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah he's about 6 months from proclaiming himself cured of being gay or some wild poo poo lol

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

HappyHippo posted:

plus all the money he's been paying to lawyers.

They're getting paid? Are these the first to ever demand payment upfront?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqGKZ3fzN1M
again this song fits them to a T

I am drowning
There is no sign of land
You are coming down with me
Hand in unlovable hand
And I hope you die
I hope we both die

this is pro click zone for anyone who skimmed

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

_____!
May 2, 2004

ElectricSheep posted:

do the purple haired pug but as a steno lol

If Kazil doesn't care about a new av, since they've been posting tweets maybe replace the grenade next to their name with a blue check. On second thought that sounds like a threat, nevermind.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Some forum hero needs to set up another smilie that's this, but the new face coming in with the text "sad."

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

pixaal posted:

They're getting paid? Are these the first to ever demand payment upfront?

I mean, yes. "Trump stiffs his lawyers" is a funny meme we pass around in this thread but those lawyers are being paid. He's also draining his (and the RNC's) campaign accounts to pay lawyers, this is public information. This is hurting his chance at reelection but his entire goal in getting reelected is to avoid his legal troubles so he's between a rock and a hard place here.

If he successfully pushes off all his criminal cases past the election but loses in November it should be interesting because he won't have campaign donations to use to pay his lawyers any more while facing 3/4 simultaneous trials. He's betting everything on becoming president again.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nooner posted:

Presler is working on a slow turn to "I've seen the light im straight now! Time to spread my pure genes!" because he realized he its the only way Republicans are gonna give him a job

Still gonna be banging Amish dudes like crazy on the side cause they don't have phones or cameras so low chance of him getting caught

You know I had to do it to em

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I believe the last amount that was posted that Trump has already spent over 75m on his trials so far.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kazil posted:

Scott's just playing the numbers game. He's a vampire and he knows that if the Amish double in population every 20 years, in 300 years they will be the dominant species on earth.

They're also less likely to call for help if they're attacked by a coven of vampires + most vampires can outrun a horse-drawn buggy.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

They're also less likely to call for help if they're attacked by a coven of vampires + most vampires can outrun a horse-drawn buggy.

yeah but they're also the group of people most likely to have wooden stakes laying around

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
This is clearly Trump 2 and not Trump prime because the tie is blue not red. This is all a plan to gain access to the subterranean sex trafficking network of the deep state so that when Trump prime takes office he can drain the swamp from within.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Bigger Trump Theory

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Last I checked the earth is pretty thoroughly populated so we don’t need to have more kids to populate it.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Hazo posted:

Elon posting more nonsensical nazi white birth rate poo poo, nothing new or funny about that.

However, Pressler’s response is hysterical

somehow I don’t think every woman was having 1.62 births last year

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I guess I'm not a juror or whatever, but the defence here sounds like they're proving the prosecution's point? Like, yes,they paid money to buy stories, yes, they didn't publish stories that would damage trump, yes, they got "legal advice" from Cohen, and yes, they didn't buy the Daniels one and this is the defence argument? What?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Google says Kaplan Strategies is a political marketing agency, so I'm guessing this is a poll designed to say what a client paid them to say

that's how all polling works now

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I'm not gonna push too hard on Pressler who is obviously a deeply strange individual but Elon saying this poo poo really does piss me off given the way he essentially mandates all his employees work 60 hour weeks and be on call 24/7

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Scags McDouglas posted:

"Crooked Joe B..... crooked j...... aw I'm too depressed for this today..."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Pinchy grabby guy should try to cheer him up

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

JAMOOOL posted:

having 10 kids in modern-day America is loving insane, child care and housing are both expensive and our public transport is poo poo meaning having even two kids means having to drive around constantly in most cities

ryde posted:

Last I checked the earth is pretty thoroughly populated so we don’t need to have more kids to populate it.

Yeah that’s the other absolutely insane part— A bunch of Elon’s bluecheck reply guys in the comments are complaining about people having fewer kids because of housing, healthcare, inflation, etc. … but their solution is to add MORE mouths to feed in an already stressed population? :psyduck:

And that’s not even touching the completely loving ludicrous suggestion that the staggeringly high human population is “collapsing.” (Yes I know he just means a great replacement racist dogwhistle)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

and in Congress

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Yeah he means good Aryans and maybe Japan.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rockman Reserve posted:

somehow I don’t think every woman was having 1.62 births last year

maybe he means the Amish have a population crash for 9 years, and the 10th year doubles whats left. kinda like some animal pop. that do the boom and crash strats.

or like a good R, fertilize eggs are instances of a full animal, so those fish or other sea creatures that do massive egg and sperm storm events have a millions of eggs that predators feast on so a few thousand survive.

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

bird food bathtub posted:

You seem to be operating on the assumption that quiverfull assholes care for their children or put effort in to raising them. I assure you this is not the case and when you dispense with those notions it suddenly becomes much easier to have double digits of children. In fact you can frequently make the children take care of each other *FOR* you!

There’s a pseudo-science medical business in the same building where I work that caters to one of these group. In the mornings the kids go to the religious forest school up the road then in the afternoons they come to our building and run around mostly unsupervised and play with the elevator, race each other everywhere they go, fall down constantly, and try to slam doors on each other. Screaming, laughing and crying loudly the whole time. They have kid BO so bad that the halls smell like a middle school boys’ locker room afterwards.

Meanwhile the patents get their appointments taken care of. The kids over 10ish watch the younger ones which mostly involves pushing them around, teasing them, and getting them riled up.

They come and go in those vans (with trump/conservative stickers) that are just one size below a minibus and either double park or ding your doors with theirs. and they also park in the most convenient spaces, blocking the side walk entrances for the disabled and the elderly.

Dumb rant I know, but it just amazes me how inconsiderate, lazy and selfish the parents are.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

FuturePastNow posted:

that's how all polling works now

It's not, there are polling orgs that don't operate as arms of specific political campaigns.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Hazo posted:

And that’s not even touching the completely loving ludicrous suggestion that the staggeringly high human population is “collapsing.” (Yes I know he just means a great replacement racist dogwhistle)

What's even more infuriating is that his racist crowing is also sucking all the air out of the room for the very real conversation we should be having about age pyramid inversion.

It's like he's Kramering into a room full of people in Nevada talking about flash floods and getting everyone to discuss Tsunami prevention instead.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 26, 2024

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Regalingualius posted:

Y’all ever figure Trump might try to pull an OJ bronco chase at some point in all of this?

Agents are GO! posted:

With a golf cart

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Nooner posted:

:lmao: banging Amish dudes on the downlow :hmbol:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
going from some recent news recaps of the OJ thing, apparently OJ was on a cellcall(with an old 90s brick) with the cops its its both a funny and sad call .

lol at Don's call.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

come on, buck up you got this

WITCH INTERFERENCE!
CROOKED JOE SOROS!
KANGAROO BANANA!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Aramis posted:

What's even more infuriating is that his racist crowing is also sucking all the air out of the room for the very real conversation we should be having about age pyramid inversion.

It's like he's Kramering into a room full of people in Nevada talking about flash floods and getting everyone to discuss Tsunami prevention instead.
The alternative is immigration and hoo boy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I guess I'm not a juror or whatever, but the defence here sounds like they're proving the prosecution's point? Like, yes,they paid money to buy stories, yes, they didn't publish stories that would damage trump, yes, they got "legal advice" from Cohen, and yes, they didn't buy the Daniels one and this is the defence argument? What?

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, have you considered that the prosecution may have a point?" is a bold defense strategy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I'm seeing more of this Noem shooting animals story going around and it's going to kill her chances at VP