Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

goddamn this sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

“Karine doesn’t have an understanding of the issues and she reads the book [binder] word-for-word,” said the second source, adding that the situation is made worse by the fact that “she thinks she’s doing an amazing job.”

That's bidens problem too

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1783917718720147785

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I've been a total dipshit on these forms for much longer than Stancil could hack, and you don't see anyone trying to interview me about it

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

MLK's nonviolence movement could only exist in the context of and was predicated on television recently being introduced into people's homes and the incredible coverage of Emmit Till's funeral. Busses had been boycotted plenty of times beforehand but it took footage of white riots to push the needle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think the liberal pivot is going to work. They are the incumbent, the pitch doesn't work. Won't stop them from trying thoufb

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
MISTER STANCIL SIR, WHAT SUBFORM WERE YOU DEPLOYED TO? WHO WAS YOUR MOD? SIR WHAT THREAD DID YOU EARN THOSE GOLDEN MANBABIES IN?

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

Nothus posted:

They're trying to steer the movement into a "turn out for the democrats" movement lol

Edit
https://twitter.com/chris_cmc86/status/1783898575790825977?t=zUfkAuqZG2_Kq-1Kcs6eTA&s=19

it worked the last couple times, why not try again?

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i will post my way into power

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Time to raze this site to the ground

https://twitter.com/MattZeitlin/status/1783899890218881486

It's the only way to be sure

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Reopen the Stancil thread

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Genuinely hope the dog story kills Noem’s VP ambitions with Trump and he chooses RFK, he has to loving win and that’s the best path forward.

i feel like joe biden might not be in a very strong moral position when it comes to the issue of inflicting needless cruelty against dogs

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

paranoid randroid posted:

MISTER STANCIL SIR, WHAT SUBFORM WERE YOU DEPLOYED TO? WHO WAS YOUR MOD? SIR WHAT THREAD DID YOU EARN THOSE GOLDEN MANBABIES IN?

it is virtually certain i probed him in 2013

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

this is just another reminder that the mods need to let us be meaner to people

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

this is just another reminder that the mods need to let us be meaner to people

gently caress you, moose guy

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

How would you convince a liberal that sitting on all of these Trump indictments until the election year is, essentially, using the judiciary to prosecute political opponents and interfere with an election?

I would imagine no Democrat official has been stupid enough to say that explicitly, on the record, to the mainstream media?

I've identified the central difficulty in your premise

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Shageletic posted:

Time to raze this site to the ground

It's the only way to be sure

:911:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
also a lock that Stancil was in the Pillowpants spreadsheet

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I hate this loving shithead

https://x.com/thehill/status/1783917996194312606

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Joementum posted:

woah, i didn't know Hillary posted here

Tons of secret celebrities here, Mr. Weigel

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Im a lean addicted community school success actually

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Is she telling them how important it is to vote for Biden

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Toph Bei Fong posted:

How many takes do you think it took for to only look kind of annoyed and uncomfortable?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

his obsession with genius dudes who are also kind of assholes but dammit they get results reeks of insecurity

will never stop being funny how his steve jobs movie about what a genius rear end in a top hat he was is framed around three press conferences selling two projects that were objective failures of trash technology with the third one being a successful fad barely anyone even remembers

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

they know they can just fire her, right?

firing is something trump does and is thus evil behavior that should never be resorted to in any situation however desperate

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

It's clear Stancil was a D&D poster since they're too :decorum:-brained to not have verbally beat him down repeatedly and cause him to quit the internet.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
Fire her? and hurt her career? Unthinkable

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

open any press briefing and it's full of these lol

quote:

Q Can I ask about campus protests? Speaker Johnson visited Columbia yesterday, I believe. He also talked about the possibility of bringing National Guard troops. One, is that a conversation he’s had with the President? And, more broadly, does the President think that’s necessary and something he could potentially support?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: So, on the National Guards, that is something that is under the governors, right? That is something for the governors to decide. As you know, Governor Hochul visited Columbia University recently. And so, she spoke to that. So, I would just refer you to her comments. That is something for governors to decide, so I — I don’t have anything beyond that.

But I want to be really clear here. The President put out a statement, as you know — and I mentioned this — I’ve mentioned this a couple times this week — when he talked about Pa- — Passover, as Jewish Americans were celebrating Passover. And he said that antisemitism basically is wrong and that we should call out — call that out. And there is no place — no place for — for hate or hateful rhetoric or any type of violence, obviously.

And that’s — that is sometime — something that we continue to condemn. And we’ve been very consistent about that throughout our term — throughout his term.

And so, don’t have anything else be- — beyond that. But the National Guard, that is something for Governor Hochul.

Q And then —

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: And governors, in general, they are — that is something for them to decide on.

Q Johnson seemed to suggest that he was going to have a conversation with the President about this issue. Has that conversation happened?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I don’t have a conversation to read out. Yeah.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Aren't there essentially no Jewish people in his (incredibly poor) district?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
they could also just make her an ambassador. like there's currently no US ambassador in the Bahamas or the Marshall Islands. want to go spent a year there, Karine?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

I watched it because it had Wade from Sliders in it after she got fired from Sliders because the network didn't think she was hot enough. It seemed pretty good at the time!

holy crap i watched both those shows but didnt realize until just now that was the same actress

regrettably the main thing i remember about the sports night character is that the nerdy guy breaks up with her because she keeps bullying him into going out dancing when hes made it clear multiple times that he hates going out dancing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Was stencil How are u

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Aren't there essentially no Jewish people in his (incredibly poor) district?

he represents the least jewish district in new york

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Joementum posted:

they could also just make her an ambassador. like there's currently no US ambassador in the Bahamas or the Marshall Islands. want to go spent a year there, Karine?

Dem fundraising must be abysmal if they can’t fill the ambassadorship to the Bahamas.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

lmfao

so unbelievably predictable

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

Howard Stern's politics are loving awful as you'd expect a billionaire's to be. He also treats the people who work for him like poo poo.

i am flabbergasted at the idea that a legendary icon of sex positivity like howard stern could possibly be a bad person

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

How would you convince a liberal that sitting on all of these Trump indictments until the election year is, essentially, using the judiciary to prosecute political opponents and interfere with an election?

I would imagine no Democrat official has been stupid enough to say that explicitly, on the record, to the mainstream media?

its not political prosecution if theyre actually guilty dumbass

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Remember all the stories a few weeks ago about how vibrant and energetic Biden was, walking out to his helicopter all by himself?

Turns out it was very short lived.

quote:

With aides walking between Biden and journalists' camera position outside the White House, the visual effect is to draw less attention to the 81-year-old's halting and stiff gait.
Zoom in: Some Biden advisers have told Axios they're concerned that videos of Biden walking and shuffling alone — especially across the grass — have highlighted his age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019