Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We have free coffee from pods at work and people still pay for the starbucks that they got in the lobby and it is baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

I am out of coffee and I had forgotten exactly how addicted I am. Not going to have any until tomorrow and I am coldly furious about past-me's poor decision.

Could you possibly venture out and obtain coffee?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t like the coffee I just bought. It says medium roast on the bag but it’s some burnt rear end Starbucks-esque bullshit, bitter af.

seems that it is you that was roasted!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I will literally drink any coffee that fits into my Keurig. Right now it's loaded with Folgers and it's Good.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Thinking about turning face and embracing friday in all of its magical glory...:unsmith:

NAH:twisted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

seems that it is you that was roasted!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

just finished it and going to have to tend to agree

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t like the coffee I just bought. It says medium roast on the bag but it’s some burnt rear end Starbucks-esque bullshit, bitter af.

Most coffee is intolerable swill

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I've been working on an animation for 3 years and now I've finally got it to a point where I was happy to release it. I want to move onto other things now so I'm pushing this baby bird out of its nest and hoping that there's something softer than concrete below. I basically learned everything from scratch and it shows but I learned so much in the process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilpIO21wm94

Blender fuckin rocks

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Songbearer posted:

I've been working on an animation for 3 years and now I've finally got it to a point where I was happy to release it. I want to move onto other things now so I'm pushing this baby bird out of its nest and hoping that there's something softer than concrete below. I basically learned everything from scratch and it shows but I learned so much in the process

Blender fuckin rocks

Good job learning and finishing something!! :)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Songbearer posted:

Blender fuckin rocks

This is really cool but it’s missing two turgid cocks rubbing together foreverially

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This is really cool but it’s missing two turgid cocks rubbing together foreverially

Dick tennis really is a top tier av combo, makes it nearly impossible to take anything I read in here seriously

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Barrel Cactaur posted:

Dick tennis really is a top tier av combo, makes it nearly impossible to take anything I read in here seriously

good

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Songbearer posted:

Blender fuckin rocks

i liked it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just realizing now that lap’s one man show may have been a ripoff of the vagina monologues

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

just realizing now that lap’s one man show may have been a ripoff of the vagina monologues

the dueling penis monologues

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the dueling penis monologues

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It was 2:00 here and I looked out to see one of my neighbors dancing and stumbling around already in the back yard. No fair!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I went to the Meet ‘n Greet event after LAP’s one man show and it was just LAP at a table trying to sell the pair of socks he used during a specific part of the show (you know which part). It was a little sad honestly, especially compared to how much heart and humour were present during the actual show.

He signed my program, "with humour and heart," then uncomfortably winked at me and told me the socks were eighty bucks

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

MrQwerty posted:

He signed my program, "with humour and heart," then uncomfortably winked at me and told me the socks were eighty bucks

PAY

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
On a less heartfelt and humourous note, went with the spouse and got that good ramen from the noodle joint today. NOODLES.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I don't like babies but my cousin is coming over soon with her dang baby!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

On a less heartfelt and humourous note, went with the spouse and got that good ramen from the noodle joint today. NOODLES.

And that's wassup on Friday.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Babies are ftw. Just pure base instinct in the shape of a little person. Pure evil yet doted upon. A master existence.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I love my puppers. I hope they eat the baby.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

redshirt posted:

Could you possibly venture out and obtain coffee?

Had to get the terrible work coffee. Doped it up with honey, black as sin sweet as death

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I actually think its bad when dogs attack babies

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

“accidentally” tripping and spilling a bottle of sweet baby ray’s all over a baby while knocking it into your dog pit full of hungry dogs :discourse:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

death through cuddles

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What if the baby has bad vibes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Babies are ftw. Just pure base instinct in the shape of a little person. Pure evil yet doted upon. A master existence.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

took a beautiful friday evening nap, feeling sublime

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

took a beautiful friday evening nap, feeling sublime

What kinda drugs is this code for

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Smugworth posted:

What kinda drugs is this code for

melatonin, but all natty

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I didn’t even know Magic Hat #9 was still around but I’m drinking one now

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Got out of the shop under 1K. I consider it a win.

Truck's driving fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Since last week, today is the first day that it doesn't hurt to swallow

I lost 5 pounds and now I'm going to gain it all back today