Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Again, all this whinging from people (the only people) in the position to know better and be able to do something about it by releasing information they personally have is remarkably frustrating

What the gently caress do you want me to do Garry? You're the guy with a foundation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Again, all this whinging from people (the only people) in the position to know better and be able to do something about it by releasing information they personally have is remarkably frustrating

What the gently caress do you want me to do Garry? You're the guy with a foundation

Garry has seen lots of evidence that AARO is full of poo poo and NHI is real

no you can't see any of it

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I don't think Nolan has actually seen much evidence. I think he's seen a little, and that was enough for the true believer in him to be obsessive over it. He's not wrong about the science part though. AARO insists on a scientific approach to what it considers a national security issue, which is at best a total mismatch of methods and intended results, and at worst an intentional way to obfuscate its work. And the "science" it does produce really is incredibly poor.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That man has seen brain scans and DNA at the very least that we know of

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Nolan hosed an alien

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

buddy, they wont even let me gently caress an alien

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

grusching biologicussy

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

m'orbs

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

expressing some co-m'orbidity

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

speaking of orbs, the GCP dot has not kissed a sliver of blue in days now and I don't know what that means

and it tells me it means nothing

but that definitely means something

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

If it's flashing then we probably need to do a soft reboot of our reality.

Lackey
May 31, 2000

Monsters?
They look like monsters to you?

speaking of orbs, the GCP dot has not kissed a sliver of blue in days now and I don't know what that means

and it tells me it means nothing

but that definitely means something

I was thinking the same thing when I was checking it out earlier today. Kinda difficult to ignore such a significant shift in its patterns.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

raw dogging radar in the name of science

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i bet p'nti pussy is killer

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

orifices of undulating kind.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This is why we need to be working on time travel and immortality and not AI and stupid techie bullshit

because we really need frank herbert to properly explain the joy of 5D hole

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

oh poo poo now the dot site is dead for me entirely

is it happening

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
The thread got too horny for alien strange, and the dot went silent

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

that's what happens when you interpret the dot

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

if i wasn't incredibly sure it would end up costing me more money than i can afford on re-buying forums stuff i would start my deranged hornyposting era just because i see a road to doing it that would be funny to me

but i'll settle for lusting for an interpretation of the dot with genitals

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Orbs posted:

The thread got too horny for alien strange, and the dot went silent

simply the colour of alien cloaca: grey

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

oh poo poo now the dot site is dead for me entirely

is it happening

we need a total and complete shutdown of interpreting dot until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I remember checking out a library book about abduction experiences when i was in middle school, and one guy had a story about being taken on board and put in a room where he was joined by a grey (or grey-like, idr exactly), a gas was pumped into the room that made him puke and get instantly hard, and then they had sex, and the alien touched their belly and pointed skyward, then they kicked him back out.

The author speculated that this person was likely larping in a horny fashion, and if the aliens as small as the mummies indicate, I'm inclined to agree. But who knows!

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
nyc guy claims to have seen saucer on the same day as the laguardia video

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3032497&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4572#post539179361

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Riot Bimbo posted:

if i wasn't incredibly sure it would end up costing me more money than i can afford on re-buying forums stuff i would start my deranged hornyposting era just because i see a road to doing it that would be funny to me

but i'll settle for lusting for an interpretation of the dot with genitals
lol, I've been similarly tempted many times. But alas, the world isn't ready for that disclosure either.

mediaphage posted:

simply the colour of alien cloaca: grey
lol

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I remember checking out a library book about abduction experiences when i was in middle school, and one guy had a story about being taken on board and put in a room where he was joined by a grey (or grey-like, idr exactly), a gas was pumped into the room that made him puke and get instantly hard, and then they had sex, and the alien touched their belly and pointed skyward, then they kicked him back out.

The author speculated that this person was likely larping in a horny fashion, and if the aliens as small as the mummies indicate, I'm inclined to agree. But who knows!
They temporarily turn the abductee into one of them for the sex, or vice versa.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

stationary silver object in the sky for 30 minutes sounds... not like a balloon to me

and near an airport sure sounds not like a drone

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

stationary silver object in the sky for 30 minutes sounds... not like a balloon to me

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, the duration is really interesting.... There have been a few times where I've seen bright dots that ended up being mylar balloons, but in all of those cases the balloon floated out of sight within like 3 minutes at the most

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

That thread is a terrible read.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

papersack posted:

That thread is a terrible read.

yeah I scrolled for a couple minutes and I’m glad I’ve only ever had to go to Jersey/nyc like once

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/st...ightmode%3Dtrue

well well well

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if only there was a pedophile congressman who could say what this information was

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tekne posted:

the dot has been redlining for the past few days now

i’m strongly interpreting that the poo poo is going to hit the fan soon

make it so j’rooti

I briefly experienced happiness this morning and I was wondering what was up with that :thunk:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

pedophile congressman

you are gonna have to be more specific

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lol

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Antônio Vilas-Boas, a bona fide classic

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm so tired of the innuendo
someone just loving say it alright
or show me the pictures
or read the ancient texts that give them form or whatever it is

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

WEH posted:

I still think that was the CIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

WEH posted:

Ah yup that's him!

sharknado slashfic posted:

I still think that was the CIA
Like the cia abducted him, gassed him, and had sex with him?