Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

One thing the left and the right can agree on at least is that animal abusers are scum

The brains of Noem's inner circle are jello apparently, or someone hates her so much they knew it was there and they wanted to torpedo her career

Death cult not withstanding, the public will explain away humans being lovely to one another but animal cruelty is a career killer. But watching this own libs, chuds will double down. Remember when Joni Ernst made references of castrating her cattle?

fishing with the fam posted:

How the gently caress did nobody in Noem's life read the draft in advance and say "yeah, you should cut this dog murder part out." Including that in your memoir, on purpose, while still involved in politics, is utterly baffling to me.
Romney is looking like St. Francis now, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The fact that she mentions how happy the dog was beforehand 100% reveals that there was no motivation to this other than sadism. She wanted to destroy something that was experiencing joy.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I've heard chuds happily reference drowning a bag of kittens in a lake as a necessary action so I'm still shocked they're pretending to care. You won't ever convince me they actually do.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
"EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A SHELL INTO THE SHOTGUN" -- potentially the VPOTUS next year

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Jelly posted:

I've heard chuds happily reference drowning a bag of kittens in a lake as a necessary action so I'm still shocked they're pretending to care. You won't ever convince me they actually do.

Chuds aren't. Normal people are.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Squiggle posted:

Chuds aren't. Normal people are.
You're talking about the same people who refused to wear a mask in a global pandemic. That wasn't hardcore chuds, that was every single Republican in the country.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Yeah and those people like their dogs way more than they like the social contract

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Apr 26, 2024

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Serious_Cyclone posted:

"EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A SHELL INTO THE SHOTGUN" -- potentially the VPOTUS next year

To be fair we've already had one VP who just flat-out shot a dude.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Is Kristi Noem an actual farmer, or is she someone who owns a farm? I live in somewhat rural Oregon and a lot of the "farmers" are people who own a farm and mostly administer it, as opposed to doing the farm work. It is almost like they are cosplaying a lifestyle.

Possibly the most failed cosplay in history. I helped on a farm for a good while and there is definitely not an 'executing dogs' objective.

ImpAtom posted:

To be fair we've already had one VP who just flat-out shot a dude.

Who apologized for getting shot!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Jelly posted:

Problem is that Trump's VP pick was supposed to be someone to moderate him, make him more palatable to independent voters. Independent voters probably like puppies.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

pixaal posted:

I feel like he'd just go tell his past self not to do something then he'd do it out of spite anyway then get into an argument with himself forever, hopefully spilling onto Truth because neither has the idea to change the password to lock the other out.

It'd be like that scene in Men in Black 3 where the bad guy meets his past self and they almost kill each other.

PC LOAD LETTER posted:

Some of it has gone to his lawyers. Some of it is going to his fines. He is also steadily getting more money over time and last time he campaigned he raised over 700 million dollars in 1yr.

There is 0 reason to believe he won't spend it on his fines or be unable to fundraise enough to do so. Hell just the scam stock alone will be enough to pay everything off and then some if he is able to start cashing out in Sept with a price over $30.

He isn't going to have to spend a single dollar on those fines. Or legal fees either.

The only way to really hurt him with monetary damages is to outright impoverish him with fines so high he'd go broke in one fell swoop. And there is no reason to believe that will ever be happening.

Yep we might as well just give up and all go MAGA, there is no hope.

Wait, no, I meant to say "lol gently caress off doomer".

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jelly posted:

They also won't care if the dog is a certain breed, like any toy breed basically. They only like animals if they project some kind of aura of strength. Like everything else their "appreciation" is entirely conditional and they definitely stop caring as soon as whatever it is pisses them off. Plenty of them acting outraged would have killed that puppy too because it wasn't listening to them and made their freak brains feel impotent because of the dog's disobedience.

It's also a pretty bipartisan thing since there are plenty of people who hate dogs or cats for some moronic tribalistic reason.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Every white conservative woman of a certain age kind of blends together to me. Is Noem the one that recently got her teeth capped and a total makeover to look like Ivanka?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

kazil posted:

Problem is that Trump's VP pick was supposed to be someone to moderate him, make him more palatable to independent voters. Independent voters probably like puppies.

So you're saying theres no rule that a dog can't be VP?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jesus Christ

Who is her political advisor or life advisor

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

kazil posted:

I know you're right but I struggle so hard with the concept of independent voters in the world we live in. Also I think this revolves much more around optics than actual moral quandary.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the people who think that story makes her look good would happily stare you in the eye while choking you to death and screaming at you that they're a good christian and how DARE you!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

decided to check out PW take on it

85% supportive of what Noem did
15% against what Noem did

Now imagine their reaction if Kamala Harris did the exact same thing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

Every white conservative woman of a certain age kind of blends together to me. Is Noem the one that recently got her teeth capped and a total makeover to look like Ivanka?

That's the one

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Aw naw, Frank would never hurt a f... aw crap look out it's Frank

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

decided to check out PW take on it

85% supportive of what Noem did
15% against what Noem did

85% of pw posters want nothing more than to be gunned down by trump for not owning the wokes enough. Tears in their eyes, saying sir sorry for making you do this

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Scags McDouglas posted:

I have it on good authority that failed hunting dogs can be easily demoted to "dog". My boy has exactly zero useful skills which is fortunately an A+ passing grade in my house.
My sweet dog Libby was an English Springer Spaniel that didn't take the hunting training, so then she became a pet dog. Also an A+ dog, the best friend a boy can have. She passed of old age during my freshman year of college.

The only part of hunting that she got right was jumping into water because Springers would jump into ponds and lakes to flush ducks, then retrieve the ducks. I would walk her down to a nearby creek where she would jump and swim and have the best time.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

is there actually anything distinguishing Pressler from being a copy of Milo Yain-whatever but eight years or so behind on the timeline

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

dervival posted:

is there actually anything distinguishing Pressler from being a copy of Milo Yain-whatever but eight years or so behind on the timeline

way worse fashion sense

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Charisma

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
catching up on new posts, but remember when NYC mayor had an unpopular 1st term and went VS with a republican that say he would kill kittens to make the trains run on time.

e:
Milo had his face on youtube Mr. Rushmore, does Pressler have a face on a mountain with 5 other men?

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 26, 2024

Counteresperanto
Jun 15, 2007

Achievement is its' own reward. Pride obscures it.

ImpAtom posted:

I genuinely feel bad for those construction workers.

Imagine doing your job and then some lady brings her dog to your site, loving shoots it, leaves, comes back with a goat, and shoots that too? I'd probably head off for the day before she comes back with a schoolchild or something.

Prevents a school shooting and still we criticize.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

dervival posted:

Unlike Milo Yiannopolous Pressler isn't a pedophile

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

R.L. Stine posted:

i'm in extremely rural ontario and the amount of gently caress TRUDEAU trucks i see is insane lol. the chip stands all have rebel news ads

From a while back but this always gets me wondering how is PeePee going to dial these freaks back when he gets power? He will lose it just as fast as he got it if the normies have to put up with these lunatics running rampant.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

priznat posted:

From a while back but this always gets me wondering how is PeePee going to dial these freaks back when he gets power? He will lose it just as fast as he got it if the normies have to put up with these lunatics running rampant.

That's what we said about Trump in 2016 and uh...

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

wheatpuppy posted:

That's what we said about Trump in 2016 and uh...

gently caress!!

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

priznat posted:

You think he'll dial it BACK? He's been openly encouraging them and visited one of their recent convoys.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

CannonFodder posted:

My sweet dog Libby was an English Springer Spaniel that didn't take the hunting training, so then she became a pet dog. Also an A+ dog, the best friend a boy can have. She passed of old age during my freshman year of college.

The only part of hunting that she got right was jumping into water because Springers would jump into ponds and lakes to flush ducks, then retrieve the ducks. I would walk her down to a nearby creek where she would jump and swim and have the best time.

Yeah, she had two other options, re-home it as a pet or if its behavioral problems were so bad that was not a possibility, humanely euthanizing it under the care of a vet. Shooting a dog is not humane way of euthanizing a dog and the fact that she doesn’t realize that is hosed up.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Three Olives posted:

Yeah, she had two other options, re-home it as a pet or if its behavioral problems were so bad that was not a possibility, humanely euthanizing it under the care of a vet. Shooting a dog is not humane way of euthanizing a dog and the fact that she doesn’t realize that is hosed up.

yes it is

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok so I don't want this to turn into the animal abuse mega thread so let's have a moratorium on talking about that for a while can we?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
This is supposed to be the abuse maga thread

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

dervival posted:

his schtick is more of a noodly dipshit than Milo's whole "Hello, I'm Gay Hitler" thing

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Squiggle posted:

At least Mitt Romney didn't shoot the dog after it poo poo diarrhea all over the top of their station wagon

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Lifespan posted:

This is supposed to be the abuse maga thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Trump had a lousy day in court today. RIGGED and STOLLEN.