Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

dervival posted:

is there actually anything distinguishing Pressler from being a copy of Milo Yain-whatever but eight years or so behind on the timeline

lmao I completely forgot about that dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Anything hilarious in court today?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

TOTAL EXONERATION! :yooge:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

Trump had a lousy day in court today. RIGGED and STOLLEN.

Shot in the face by facts and logic like a dog

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
wow kristi if you don't want to be his VP because of the stench just say so

Fishmasher fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Apr 26, 2024

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Please god let him pick her as VP

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Toxic Mental posted:

Please god let him pick her as VP

Trump: I WOULD HAVE HAD THEM SHOT LIKE A DOG

Kristi Noem sprints on stage: LIKE A DOG

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump stood up and said "Listen up Judge Numbnuts. Today is my wife's birthday and I am going to go to her because our love is stronger than anything you dumb liberals will ever know. Just try to stop me, I dare you." and then he walked out. Judge Merchan was crying, Alvin Bragg actually poo poo his pants.

On the way out of the courthouse, Joe Biden showed up to debate Trump. They set up TV cameras and had the debat. Trump ran circles around sleepy Joe, who forgot where he was because he's so old. Trump then got on a plane, and boned Melania while Walt Nauta and Boris Epshteyn saluted him.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Edit: didn't see the mod notice

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 26, 2024

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
trump: look at these rubes full of money!
pressler: look at all these closets full of cocaine!
kristi: look at this quarry full of difficult animals!
eric: look at this enclosure full of leopards!
don: mines full of elephants!

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

dervival posted:

is there actually anything distinguishing Pressler from being a copy of Milo Yain-whatever but eight years or so behind on the timeline

Serious answer: he's not a virulent prick

He also doesn't dress well

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Can't he believe he didn't do his accordian hands in his little pen after today's proceeding.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
That sure didn't take long for the talking points that conservatism is now supporting murdering puppies. You've got every maga on twitter defending this poo poo. This timeline is hosed.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

HE DIDN'T SHOW!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Trump was eepy and had a good nap

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Congratulations to donald trump for making a successful business that makes money, earning him well-deserved profits in the form of share price

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Philthy posted:

That sure didn't take long for the talking points that conservatism is now supporting murdering puppies. You've got every maga on twitter defending this poo poo. This timeline is hosed.

not every maga, Pavi Largo took a principled stance

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
honestly I didn't think I could loathe the guy anymore but him whining about Barron's graduation and Melania's birthday when he's in court for cheating on Melania while she was pregnant with Barron is just beyond the pale. I mean, not for him, but still. like it's one thing if he showed any remorse for it or made even the tiniest effort to spend time with his family but it's pretty evident that Melania hates him and he straight up told her that he wasn't gonna be involved with Barron so this poo poo just comes off as pathetic. like he'd give them the Kristi Noem puppy treatment with zero hesitation if he thought it might get him off the hook

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

It's your wife's birthday, remember?

Shouldn't you be with her instead of hanging around a courthouse or angry-tweeting?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Trump with some serious MEET ME AT THE DUMPSTER BEHIND THE IHOP IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR rear end KICKED energy

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Mulaney Power Move posted:

She killed a goat too.

She is also having an affair with some other married Christian dude.

Howsomever, she is pro life even in cases of 10 year old rape victims, and she goes to Church, so she is proper Evangelical candidate.

Hey look, you have to sin to be forgiven. I think St. Augustine wrote that.

I hope the story about killing a puppy sinks her entire career.

St. Augustine, much like Kristi, can suck my balls.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

lol Trump did so little real work as president he thinks Biden also has enough "executive time" to fly to NY on a whim to argue with a syphilitic spray tanned pants making GBS threads rapist loser.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

“Will be your voice like never before.”

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

When this psychotic loon thinks you are a loving sicko

Holy poo poo South Dakota

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

The President has more important things to do. I know Trump knows nothing about this.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Strong Sauce posted:

The President has more important things to do. I know Trump knows nothing about this.

does Biden even golf?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

funeral home DJ posted:

“Yeah I murdered my dog, then I realized I had another round in my gun so I just brought a smelly goat over and blasted it too. Stupid thing saw the dog corpse and got jumpy so I just mortally wounded it and had to walk back to the car to get another shell. Those drat construction workers were staring me down, too. Then I forgot that where I shot the drat animals was also my kid’s bus stop and he found the dog’s corpse. Oh well! Tough being a farm mom!”

This woman is loving insane

Holy poo poo what helltown did she spawn from?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I, Hazo of the SomethingAwful forums, personally invite Donald J Trump to bare-knuckle fight me on my front lawn. I will be waiting until 9pm EST. If he doesn’t show up, he is hereby to be known as a coward and a fool, and furthermore as one with halitosis and a tiny soft penis.

Anytime anywhere.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Love that his concept of "Anywhere, anytime, anyplace" means he's the one to pick the time and location.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah she is done. most people like pets on some level or have had a dog, outside weird uber sociopaths like trump and probably other, people will get pissed from this because loving dogs/cats is pretty nonpartisan. she isnt going any higher now.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jesus Christ

Who is her political advisor or life advisor

I hope Trump chooses her

WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS UP?!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

We just had to kill 3 more horses, you see. I've been having a terrible time at work and needed something to cheer me up

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
stop praising loomer. she'd happily kill every dog in the world with her bare hands to get a nice aryan boy to look at her

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Love that his concept of "Anywhere, anytime, anyplace" means he's the one to pick the time and location.

Meet me... tomorrow, outside the municipal center after my court mandated community service is over!! Volunteer mgr Bob is a real hardass though if the litter isn't picked up so 6 or 6:15 depending. You coward!!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Mike Huckabee’s son under the sheets with a flashlight, reading Kristi’s memoir, heart racing…

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jesus Christ

Who is her political advisor or life advisor

I hope Trump chooses her

she is a loving idiot. i get the logic and normally on any other issue i could see doubling down on the "im tough" poo poo working, but you murdered a dog who could have been trained or rehomed because you hosed up the training. like my cousin has a dog that kills random wildlife more then a cat but they dont shoot them.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

----------------------- alright animal murder posts end at this cutoff thanks everyone -------------------------------

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Has anyone called him Flump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Fabulousity posted:

lol Trump did so little real work as president he thinks Biden also has enough "executive time" to fly to NY on a whim to argue with a syphilitic spray tanned pants making GBS threads rapist loser.

trump is far busier now than when he was pres, that’s for sure