Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

I've lost count on GB's picks now

We have way, way too many. There just isn't enough roster space for them, using them all on actual picks would mean we're cutting a bunch in training camp.

Gotta think they use a bunch of these Day 3 picks to move up some spots in Round 3 tonight so we don't get sniped again. loving Roseman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Run on DBs eh

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

fartknocker posted:

Hawaiian Punch is still available. Just don't take Flavor Aide.

The Flavor Aide left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
DT run into DB run

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Safety then...?

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1784010001469862318

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Did the saints need a CB that bad? I mean solid pick and all but they traded a bunch

They traded a fifth and sixth (along with their round 2 swap), where they have a ton of late round picks.

I don't know if it's a BAD need but we're not sure if Lattimore is sticking around and Adebo is in a contract year. Might just be a "one year early" pick.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Are these new pota movies any good? They keep making them but can't say I've heard anyone talk about them or have seen them?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Iowa's punter needs to be drafted in the 2nd round for max hilarity

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this draft is stupid

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
RU BABY!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Silly Burrito posted:

They traded a fifth and sixth (along with their round 2 swap), where they have a ton of late round picks.

I don't know if it's a BAD need but we're not sure if Lattimore is sticking around and Adebo is in a contract year. Might just be a "one year early" pick.

Ahhh that makes sense

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
ladd

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

:siren: RUTGERS ALERT :siren:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Are these new pota movies any good? They keep making them but can't say I've heard anyone talk about them or have seen them?

They make a ton of money but have zero impact, it's weird. I've met a couple of people who like them but never heard anyone praise them effusively.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

WR run -> DT run -> CB run

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

SKULL.GIF posted:

We have way, way too many. There just isn't enough roster space for them, using them all on actual picks would mean we're cutting a bunch in training camp.

Gotta think they use a bunch of these Day 3 picks to move up some spots in Round 3 tonight so we don't get sniped again. loving Roseman.

I kinda wonder if there's a bunch of pick pooling for a shitload of mid-round picks to try to trade for Deebo? We know GB has tried to get him previously.

I dunno, this has gotten to be an extremely bizarre draft. I do think if the team was high on DeJean they would have traded up towards the end of the DT run. Gutey talking him up could have been smoke.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
im loving these cams on superfans that have no idea who their team drafted but they gotta hoot and holler

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

gently caress, i wanted melton in tampa

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
oh poo poo, a rutgers player actually worth a drat

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
So it seems like we did good getting JPJ?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Raiders just crushing value

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat, Mitchell is in free fall.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

all the players i wanted are going!!!!!

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
i've been trying to listen to the athletic nfl show's live podcast, but the pomp and circumstance, and Mel Kiper's silly voice, are just better on espn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Plunkett failed to keep up the Raiders tradition of reminding us that Mother's Day is in two weeks. Shameful.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kidcoelacanth posted:

all the players i wanted are going!!!!!

you have good taste apparently

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Silly Burrito posted:

Dawand Jones last year fell all the way to the 4th round. We might see the same with AD.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
jpj is a good pick, excited for the raiders to waste his rookie contract on gardner minshew

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dejan Bimble posted:

i've been trying to listen to the athletic nfl show's live podcast, but the pomp and circumstance, and Mel Kiper's silly voice, are just better on espn

Similarly I tried to watch the live reaction show with Harry Lyles and Spencer Hall but guys sitting in a studio waiting to hear about picks is incredibly awkward and highlights how boring the draft is without all the accoutrements.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Does Saban have dentures or is he on xanax?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Henchman of Santa posted:

Similarly I tried to watch the live reaction show with Harry Lyles and Spencer Hall but guys sitting in a studio waiting to hear about picks is incredibly awkward and highlights how boring the draft is without all the accoutrements.

yeah it's about the families reacting and little highlight packages

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Packer fans gonna be happy with this. Lfg Cooper

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

:siren: RUTGERS ALERT :siren:

<3

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Got wasted at a Rutgers dorm between a two day punk rock festival 15ish years ago. 9/10, no working drink machines, but clean and safe.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers just jumped up.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

drat it, packers made a good pick

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Bulaga loving owns

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

the deal with him is that he's an rear end in a top hat right?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Okay I'm pretty happy with that one actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Packer fans gonna be happy with this. Lfg Cooper

Yeah super big need and should pair nicely with Quay, noice