Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

...Gabbard is the GOAT grifter of the past decade. The fact that no one even talks about her any more is proof of that. Her last reported salary at Fox News as a fill-in host for Tucker Carlson was $2million a year... not bad for what amounts to maybe 2.5 days of work per month. Her modest net worth c.2015 has likely increased significantly, thanks to some well-timed real estate investments domestically and abroad. She's a player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

PhazonLink posted:

literally the only place I seen the Biden Pause thing is here and its from a twitter citizen """"""""""news""""""""" org that is slightly suss/moontankie.

Biden should lean into it and cut a commercial where he signs off on an ad with Will Farrell, "Go gently caress yourself, San Diego." Re-elected in a landslide.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
trimp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I think biden should wear a backwards hat and carry a slingshot and skateboard with him everywhere. That'll help the perception of his age.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

War Wizard posted:

Did I miss the sitcom that was RFK and Trump living together as the odd couple?
Which one, The Failsons or Farty Towers?

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Outpost22 posted:

At this point who the hell hasn't made up their mind between Biden and trump yet? And needs to see them debate each other?

several hundred thousand ken bones

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Thesaurus posted:

If RFK does absorb a few percentage of Trump's potential vote, that seems like an insurmountable problem for trump

this really was a monkey paw thing for them because its taking the absolute idiot "independent" vote

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Beer Gay So What posted:

several hundred thousand ken bones

Beautiful human submarines

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Yveltal posted:

Aside from here, the only mention of "pause" I've heard was my mom's boyfriend. He was giggling because somehow this proves incompetence?

Has he seen Trump’s “and Saudi Arabia and Russia areeebeeedeeeebaaaaah-uuuhhhhhhhhh” moment?

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

dochermes posted:

That's even worse, sport. You hate it when people in your own age group stand up to abuse. Uncle Something or other.

All the comments every day about how Boomers all need to die should be read substituting "Jews" or "black people? to feel the full weight.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol that a guy got banned for being old

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Weird 2 month old quote flexin ITT

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Batterypowered7 posted:

That hog slopper that doesn't shower must give his wife so many UTIs.

This requires him to actually sleep with his wife, who would have to tolerate the stench :lol:

If she's still in at that point, it's a fetish.

Persiflagist posted:

It was probably a rereg, which is even more LOL because that's an extra :10bux: out the pocket that could have been spent on Boomer things

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Persiflagist posted:

Lol he got banned for being a racist

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 43 hours!
Huh? The concern trolling racist boomer came back?

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Infinitum posted:

lol I just saw the date on that! Wow

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Infinitum posted:

like scoring the rind and breaking open a funky wheel of cheese

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Hey, some of us are months behind in the posts and are desperately trying to find out why our balls have disappeared into the stratosphere

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Scam Likely posted:

Turmp has never seemed to comprehend the anti-vax portion of his followers. He still lives in a world where Operation Warpspeed was a good thing, and thinking otherwise would run counter to his narcissism.

Its more he just tries torun with whatever he thought or heard about most recently. Trumps been an open antivaxxer since 2011

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

That Works posted:

Its more he just tries torun with whatever he thought or heard about most recently. Trumps been an open antivaxxer since 2011

When both my kids were born I told the nurse I want them to be pumped "full of vaccines all at once. Many such cases. " No one laughed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Persiflagist posted:

I'd love to know why you brought this up. I'll give you a couple hours

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Beer Gay So What posted:

this really was a monkey paw thing for them because its taking the absolute idiot "independent" vote

It doesn't help that the dipshits that work for him cultivated Qanon loons, and one of their big theories is a Kennedy is secretly a big supporter of Trump, and they loving brought in a Kennedy which made those loons go wild, but also think THAT is the plan, voting for RFK (secretly JFK Jr of course! :tinfoil:)

Lmao you depend on Boomer and Kook votes, and you brought in a Kennedy as a Biden spoiler? Lmao okay

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Apr 27, 2024

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Powershift posted:

What would Trump be like if he was never president? would he just be an irrelevant bully on twitter?

I vaguely remember in the before times Obama clowning on him and some news stuff about his birther bullshit but i don't fully remember what the news was like before it became this 24/7 Trump train wreck.

I still remember him raging on Twitter about the stars of the Twilight movies and their alleged off-screen romance, as if he knew what was best for them.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

SilentChaz posted:

I still remember him raging on Twitter about the stars of the Twilight movies and their alleged off-screen romance, as if he knew what was best for them.

gently caress, I forgot that. So good.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Small Strange Bird posted:

Which one, The Failsons or Farty Towers?

Scamford and Son

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Daily Beast headline: “Trump Lawyers Hammer Pecker Under Cross Examination “

Awww there’s no beavis and butthead smiley?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Silhouette posted:

Scamford and Son

If there's one guy trump needs to be compared to, it's Red Foxx. That man hated paying his taxes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yveltal posted:

Aside from here, the only mention of "pause" I've heard was my mom's boyfriend. He was giggling because somehow this proves incompetence?

He’ll never be your real dad.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

dochermes posted:

That's even worse, sport. You hate it when people in your own age group stand up to abuse. Uncle Something or other.

All the comments every day about how Boomers all need to die should be read substituting "Jews" or "black people? to feel the full weight.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

I don’t think boomers should be ground into paste and fed to hogs.

I just think they shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Or drive. Or have access to the internet.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'd love to know why you brought this up. I'll give you a couple hours

It’s his only post, he’s probably just behind on the thread.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Boomer has transcended generations to become a state of mind. The problem with boomers is that too many of them are boomers.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

JAMOOOL posted:

people were saying this back in 2020, "oh no if Biden debates he's gonna appear senile and wind up losing", sure he's not a great public speaker and he's pretty old but he did alright. Trump on the other hand was incredibly obnoxious to the point where even the CNN guys were like "this is a low point in American politics". Biden's not gonna get steamrolled by him, he hates his loving guts and is probably jonesing for the chance to tell him to shut up again on live television. if a debate happens the main takeway will be "can you really stand 4 more years of this guy"

Debating Trump is like that "playing chess with a pigeon " analogy. It will knock all the pieces over, poo poo on the board, and strut around like it won.

Don't get me wrong, Biden shouldn't duck him, but he should be prepared for a repeat of their first and only debate where Trump was belligerent and kept trying to talk over him and shout him down. There's a not insignificant percentage of the population who would see someone do that and think "Yeah, that guy won the argument. He doesn't take any crap." :smug:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
They could debate in Folsom State Prison Biden doesn't show and Trump gets locked up and stays there for the rest of his miserable life

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

oh wow I guess posting pictures of brutal torture is just fine now? at least spoiler that appalling treatment of a poor feeble old man.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
What do courtroom sketchers generally work with. Like some sort of crayons that cost a lot or somethjng

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Truly a Mandela of our times.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the chair showing it can take 170 pounds.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

MasterSitsu posted:

In 2020 Trump had a machine and the time to prep for a debate that was still terrible. Now he has neither. He probably doesn't remember any of his policies. If there's a debate he's going to be beyond all previous looney tunes levels, and at best it'll move the polls half a percent.

Yeah. I still think a debate between the two can be a bit of a gamble for Biden. Not because Biden would do bad but because Trump can do whatever he wants and the press runs a story about how Trump pulling his dick out on stage and telling the camera that Putin gave him a hand-job for state secrets is somehow bad for Biden, while if Biden does perfectly well but laughs odd at one point the headlines are "TEAM BIDEN IN DISARRAY OVER MAJOR DEBATE GAFFE!".

That said, if there is a debate, Biden's people are just going to let Harris handle poo poo for a few days while they let Biden prep and sleep a lot. They'll pump him full of whatever meds or supplements they give you for brain fog. He'd be prepared. I don't think Trump really sleeps, at all. And Trump's brain is now wholly programmed to ranting about conspiracy poo poo that only his cult follows along with and he clearly doesn't give a poo poo about day to day lives of average Americans.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Powershift posted:

What would Trump be like if he was never president? would he just be an irrelevant bully on twitter?

I vaguely remember in the before times Obama clowning on him and some news stuff about his birther bullshit but i don't fully remember what the news was like before it became this 24/7 Trump train wreck.

There's an alternate history where Trump uses his powers for good, and is the world's cattiest, orangest drag queen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Will Sasso