Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

hostages are gonna come out speaking full Arabic with perfect table manners

inshallah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

TeenageArchipelago posted:

That's not true, at least one will withdraw from the Rome Statute over this. Probably Germany

western countries prefer the Rome salute to the Rome statute

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bouillon Rube posted:

what a loving dumbass lmao

every single thing that guy says supports this assertion

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

sleep with the vicious posted:

For example I believe Putin has an ICC warrant and there was a big "controversy" when he was going to go to South Africa a few years ago

Or something idc

lol yeah. there was some rumblings about SA leaving the ICC which would have been very lol, but he sent a lavrov in his stead so the issue got sidestepped

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Bouillon Rube posted:

lol is that supposed to be an indictment of Ireland, what a loving dumbass lmao

A while back I used to listen to a podcast about war movies and one episode they did was about The Raid on Entebbe and the one host was the epitome of centrist Boomer, who just could not understand why why Germam Leftists would team up with the PFLP (That host would turn out to be Bean Dad if anyone remembers that, and I quit listening to the podcast soon after because every other movie.he found ways to poo poo talk Left politics and I just couldn't take his dumb takes), so yeah Zionists not understanding solidarity is a recurring feature

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

KomradeX posted:

A while back I used to listen to a podcast about war movies and one episode they did was about The Raid on Entebbe and the one host was the epitome of centrist Boomer, who just could not understand why why Germam Leftists would team up with the PFLP (That host would turn out to be Bean Dad if anyone remembers that, and I quit listening to the podcast soon after because every other movie.he found ways to poo poo talk Left politics and I just couldn't take his dumb takes), so yeah Zionists not understanding solidarity is a recurring feature

of course bean dad has stupid terrible politics that presume universal selfishness lol

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

maxwellhill posted:

what is red triangle

poor feller, here's the answer.

Recent (since the al-Aqsa Flood operation) Hamas propaganda reels of soon-to-be deceased, presently deceasing, and then recently-deceased IDF soldiers have shown freeze frames of the IDF soldiers just before their demise - with lil' red triangles over every person and/or vehicle about to be sent onwards.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

madmatt112 posted:

Recent (since the al-Aqsa Flood operation) Hamas propaganda reels of soon-to-be deceased, presently deceasing, and then recently-deceased IDF soldiers have shown freeze frames of the IDF soldiers just before their demise - with lil' red triangles over every person and/or vehicle about to be sent onwards.

I think it’s worth boting that Hamas didn’t intend on this being a “thing” initially, it was just a way of pointing out relevant objects in their videos

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
every time i read the title my brain gets scrambled a bit like it's an SCP cognitohazard

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Bouillon Rube posted:

I think it’s worth boting that Hamas didn’t intend on this being a “thing” initially, it was just a way of pointing out relevant objects in their videos

duly boted, cheers

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

hadji murad posted:

western countries prefer the Rome salute to the Rome statute

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

road potato
Dec 19, 2005

madmatt112 posted:

I'm sorry if this is obvious too, but it took me way too long to figure it out so I'm sharing it here. Many flags of countries in the Levant have similar color schemes - some combination of Red, White, Green, and Black. An easy way to distinguish the Palestinian flag from, say, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, and Jordan is the red triangle on the left side of the Palestinian flag.

See also: Yemen, Egypt, Syria, and Iraq with their black/white/red color layout.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

always imax level projection

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

:hmmyes:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

For the record, I DO believe Srebrenica was a genocide.

https://twitter.com/kos_data/status/1784618250975818030

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

dtf? no dti

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

did that minister in the car wreck die or did the CIA gently caress it up

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Kopmala posted:

did that minister in the car wreck die or did the CIA gently caress it up

i read that he did not die, but he did break a bunch of ribs. i don't know if it was from the accident or trying to suck his own dick

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Wikipedia has a page on the killing. Note that the chaos in the data from the early war is now gone, and the slope of the line is gone. Israel's targeting of civilian administrative infrastructure is doing exactly what it was intended to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Israel%E2%80%93Hamas_war

Dta, dti

dont waste your time on wikipedia when it comes to anything related to Palestine

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups

From 2010 posted:

One Jerusalem-based Wikipedia editor, who doesn't want to be named, said that publicising the initiative might not be such a good idea. "Going public in the past has had a bad effect," she says. "There is a war going on and unfortunately the way to fight it has to be underground."

[...]

The organisiers of the Wikipedia courses, are already planning a competition to find the "Best Zionist editor", with a prize of a hot-air balloon trip over Israel.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

Shot my shot in the talk section, if nobody whines about it by the time I wake up I'll 'shop the chart and see if anyone edits it back.

change that poo poo

Burn Zone has issued a correction as of 07:19 on Apr 29, 2024

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Owlbear Camus posted:

from lough melvin to donaghadee, six more counties shall be free

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

madmatt112 posted:

duly boted, cheers

also it's a way to tag enemy units in pvp vido game so your team mate can finish em.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Owlbear Camus posted:

from lough melvin to donaghadee, six more counties shall be free

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

professor numbers fuckstein with the theories again

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Long Live Palestine

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
thanks all

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Long Live Palestine

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Burn Zone posted:

dont waste your time on wikipedia when it comes to anything related to Palestine

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups

Hamas has the opportunity to do the funniest thing

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
I've been busy for the last couple of weeks and not keeping up with this thread and came back and had to see what the title was referring to. jesus christ

also death to Israel, free Palestine

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

shopping around for members of my "we totally didn't commit a genocide trust me bro" club, as you do

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2024/04/29/weve-become-addicted-to-explosions-the-idf-unit-responsible-for-demolishing-homes-across-gaza/

when you've lost bellingcat...

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hope all reasonable liberals condemn the state of Israel for being Serbia sympathising genocide denier tankies.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

there's nothing there that suggest he's against what israel is doing.

also that is the shittiest website I've ever visited it took me seven years to scroll through it.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Blinken still telling his arab dogs they have to normalize relations with israel even after all this. i dont doubt they will, because even dogs can wear crowns. as usual arab regimeswork very hard for their western masters.

===

Blinken: We have not seen a plan to ensure protection for civilians in Rafah

US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken:

We are making efforts with our partners to end the conflict in Gaza and ensure that it does not expand.

In the absence of a plan not to harm civilians, we cannot support a large military operation with Rafah.

We are witnessing the worst crisis in the Middle East since 1948.

We hope that Hamas will make the right decision to support the ceasefire proposals.

We are determined to do everything in our power to put an end to the human suffering in Gaza.

The U.S. has not seen a plan from Israel on a Rafah attack that ensured protection for civilians.

Hamas has a very generous proposal and we hope that the right decision will be made quickly.

The United States and Saudi Arabia have done extensive work over the past month on normalization between Israel and the Kingdom.

The Saudi-US bilateral work linked to normalization is likely to be very close to completion.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31604;&%231609;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

maybe people gently caress more when there's less horrible poo poo going on in the world