Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he's rich enough now that I'm fine saying I hope his knee explodes and he never plays again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I would not be surprised if he retired

he should

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
im glad dirty oval office embiid and his sixers have lost

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he's too much of a loser to force his way out of town

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

indigi posted:

*Bronx guy voice* Jalen Brunson, son

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Brunson is gonna Jimmy Buckets the Celtics and put all of Boston on Sui-watch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder if they will play game 5 ?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

I wonder if they will play game 5 ?

in the literal sense or effort sense

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lol cool I used to hate when Harden did this poo poo. But now it's quite loving epic milord???

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
fun game

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
the old farts still got it

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

That PG 3 was crazy

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Playoff P is back baybee

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://twitter.com/CTabatabaie/status/1784636436903280970

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

thanks to the milwaukee sucks for following up their championship season with an even worse nosedive than the lakers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Chronicles posted:

thanks to the milwaukee sucks for following up their championship season with an even worse nosedive than the lakers

your welcome

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

that's my GROAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdIK9Am1Qo0

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Chronicles posted:

And with Dame out they are definitely getting another year of Doc to get older, shittier, and hopefully to make the second round and blow a 3-1 lead

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Good night Kevin Durant

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Poppers posted:

Good night Kevin Durant

he just can’t get rid of that loser stink

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

SWEEP awoooo

incredible ant performance and strong kat to hold things down with rudy mired in foul trouble

byyyeeeee devin

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

SWEEP awoooo

incredible ant performance and strong kat to hold things down with rudy mired in foul trouble

byyyeeeee devin

didn't get to watch a minute of the game but was feverishly checking my phone under the desk during morning meetings

can't believe the Wolves swept the Suns after having so much trouble, hope this bodes well for RD2.

going to be torn on R2 because I feel like the Nuggets are a better matchup for the Celtics but I also want the Wolves to succeed. May the playoffs gods bless us with a Celtics humiliation regardless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this has been a fun first round so far

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol gently caress arizona

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Go Wolves. Wish I could have watched the game, looks like Ant took over in the second half. Love the way they made adjustments after the disappointing regular season series against the Suns.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

https://twitter.com/iraheatbeat/status/1784635435353788659?t=9avZLEjLyUt3dH-I_zyEEw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!
does it involve shooting 50% from three

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Doc Rivers should commit Seppuku outside the arena after the sucks lose game 5. Just an atrocious awful stretch.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
really glad I'm not a Bucks fan

They were favorites to win the East #1 seed at the beginning of the season after signing Dame, then Giannis forced out their coach in favor of the dumbest man alive, then Giannis got hurt, then Dame got hurt too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

really glad I'm not a Bucks fan

They were favorites to win the East #1 seed at the beginning of the season after signing Dame, then Giannis forced out their coach in favor of the dumbest man alive, then Giannis got hurt, then Dame got hurt too

imo they shouldn’t have done the dame trade

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

fart simpson posted:

it hosed over the heat though so I'm glad they did

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

it hosed over the heat though so I'm glad they did

yeah me too that trade made both the sucks and the heat worse and made the celtics better lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

does it involve shooting 50% from three

30 made threes

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

fart simpson posted:

I would agree with this in hindsight but at the time they had to make a big splash or else Giannis was probably gonna demand a trade.

Now they should trade both guys and blow up this squad.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Destroy the east, send those players west.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Retromancer posted:

I would agree with this in hindsight but at the time they had to make a big splash or else Giannis was probably gonna demand a trade.

Now they should trade both guys and blow up this squad.

blow it up? but the core guys are still young?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

fart simpson posted:

blow it up? but the core guys are still young?

At this point it's not a question of if Giannis' achilles is going to snap but when. His value is never going to be higher than right now.

Every other starter is in their 30s. They're old as hell. This team is giving significant minutes to Patrick Beverly. nuke it from orbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

could be worse. could be the suns. that franchise is hosed lol