Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

learning the so called hero iks of cspam are completely modcucked and puppetpilled. I went on a crusade against horny and they put me on a list.

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Xaris posted:

as a civil servant I can also state that public agencies work the same way

City councillor getting three negative emails about a bylaw that effects twenty seven thousand people and retracting his support ftmfw

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all this can be solved by giving me forum wide buttons and letting me probe whoever i want

make 16bb an admin fd, you'll never have to read another SAD thread again, I guarantee it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he'd be reading a great many SAD threads after i gas the trump and covid threads and merged GBS with D&D

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

loving nuke texas. I don't care how many people live there

this is being treated as an actionable threat against a member of the mod team, me

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he'd be reading a great many SAD threads after i gas the trump and covid threads and merged GBS with D&D

Jeff would be so pissed you ruined his favorite threads.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Jeff's favourite thread, is this one

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tld2

copy
Jul 26, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

The epic kill all rural chuds guys are my favourite. Deranged sick freaks with no understanding of materialism who think it's okay because they are stupid fat rural chuds

powerful genre of guy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i simply think it would be funny for koos to establish rules for GBS

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i simply think it would be funny for koos to establish rules for GBS

GB.1.6 - please familiarize yourself with dogpiling etiquette :imunfunny:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

a second SAD thread has hit the pigeon dialogue

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

a second SAD thread has hit the pigeon dialogue

mad?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i think killing the pigeon and posting about it was stupid but all of this discussion is even stupider

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

docbeard posted:

make 16bb an admin fd, you'll never have to read another SAD thread again, I guarantee it

open the thread 🧵

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yep

Should have let it continue for another day or 2 though. That vegan guy was the tip of the iceberg.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think killing the pigeon and posting about it was stupid but all of this discussion is even stupider

yep. thankfully the response to future incidents will be streamlined once the formal Something Awful Animal Cruelty Moderation Policy goes live

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hootington is going to be killed over jim cornette

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

docbeard queue up a longer probe than stinky got on the second thread op

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

it's fine

IT'S FINE I SAID

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lumpentroll posted:

docbeard queue up a longer probe than stinky got on the second thread op

queue up a month fd will approve for sure

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Al! posted:

queue up a month fd will approve for sure

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

do a "touch grass" one

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

500 bad dogs posted:

do a "touch grass" one

this

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

fluffdaddy made that mess he can clean it up himself

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

docbeard posted:

fluffdaddy made that mess he can clean it up himself

pussy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I see pigeons now (I was like 20 when the pigeon story happened and I sucked a lot) as Christ like animals. They're all domesticated pets we threw off in the streets, they're the victims of the fickle affection of a past generation, and I identify them as a holy bird and I hate that I did what I did :/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMvzWI7DmoU

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
you could always post a thread that says "the guy below me needs to touch grass (n/t)" and see what happens

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

i think it should be illegal to post a sad thread that includes "that’s all. you can keep this one closed."

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

even if you are a peta member

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

500 bad dogs posted:

i think it should be illegal to post a sad thread that includes "that’s all. you can keep this one closed."

yup. it's something awful DISCUSSION, not a suggestion box.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol the protest thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so a recruiter for the job i interviewed for last week called and said they would have an answer on wednesday, rather than today. a little frustrating i guess but at least i don't need to maniacally refresh my email every five minutes.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol the protest thread

cool zone

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

bad dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

so a recruiter for the job i interviewed for last week called and said they would have an answer on wednesday, rather than today. a little frustrating i guess but at least i don't need to maniacally refresh my email every five minutes.

If they're bothering to maintain a line of communication with you at all that's a better position than average to be in