Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Shageletic posted:

Time travel works the same way

I am astonished when some guy with a reasonabl reg date (i.e. clearly not some re reg or new alt) just pops up to start making the most ridiculous excuses for Biden and Israel.

America cant stop trading with Israel, they make up 0.8% of our exports, the REALLY importamt exports

The pier will solve all the issues, because the Israelis are inspecting them on a boat instead of a truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Jel Shaker posted:

it’s when the western hack interviewer says to them dismissively that the only reason they’re doing this is to shore up the legitimacy of their regime and they answer, yes, we are doing this because it’s popular among our people, why don’t you do the same for yours?

It's amazing how neoliberalism is so utterly divorced from actual material conditions that its managed to un-invent the concept of bread and circuses, despite it being a fundamental underpinning of regime stability going back to like the dawn of loving settled societies.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al! posted:

im going to say all of it and if anyone actually is arrested the us will have them sprung within 24 hours

They’ll never be arrested, they are just concerned about being any part of the rules based international order acknowledging the genocide because the contradictions between reality and what the US and Israel claim is happening already can only work if people are paying no attention and if there is an ICC warrant issued that’s a massive hit to their most moral army armor.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Thoguh posted:

They’ll never be arrested, they are just concerned about being any part of the rules based international order acknowledging the genocide because the contradictions between reality and what the US and Israel claim is happening already can only work if people are paying no attention and if there is an ICC warrant issued that’s a massive hit to their most moral army armor.

Usa said the ICC has no jurisdiction

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

international system of rules for thee, but not for me

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol i know the arrest warrant will probably never be issued but the contrast between netanyahu and the israeli government chest thumping about victory six monts ago but are now all scared shitless of going to jail now that theyre losing is so god drat delicious yum yum

=====

Axios: Netanyahu asked for Biden's help to prevent international arrest warrants

Israeli officials were quoted by the Axios news site as saying that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had asked for the help of US President Joe Biden in preventing the issuance of international arrest warrants for Israeli officials.

The Israeli newspaper “Maariv” had said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was abnormally nervous about the possibility of an arrest warrant against him from the International Criminal Court.

Israeli media circulated reports of the possibility of the International Criminal Court issuing international arrest warrants against Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Galant and Army Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi for Israeli crimes during the war on the Gaza Strip.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31604;&%231609;

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Sydin posted:

It's amazing how neoliberalism is so utterly divorced from actual material conditions that its managed to un-invent the concept of bread and circuses, despite it being a fundamental underpinning of regime stability going back to like the dawn of loving settled societies.

if you do the Unpopular thing and make the Hard decisions that is proof that you’re an Adult

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

moths posted:

Zionists figured out that they can get away with antisemitic tropes and went straight for the 4d6 Vermintide cast.

Omg Vermintide.

That book was so bad that me and friends did a contest to see how far you could get into the book. Uh no one won.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Biden is gonna slur and talk about corn pop and ice cream to Qatar and Egypt to try and pressure hamas into a lovely deal

===

White House: Biden to talk today with Qatar's emir and Egyptian president

The White House said that US President Joe Biden will speak today with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi to push for persuading Hamas to accept the proposal of a prisoner exchange deal.

Mediated by Cairo, Doha and Washington’s participation, Israel and Hamas have been in stalling direct negotiations for months to reach a prisoner exchange agreement and a ceasefire.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

lol i know the arrest warrant will probably never be issued but the contrast between netanyahu and the israeli government chest thumping about victory six monts ago but are now all scared shitless of going to jail now that theyre losing is so god drat delicious yum yum

=====

Axios: Netanyahu asked for Biden's help to prevent international arrest warrants

Israeli officials were quoted by the Axios news site as saying that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had asked for the help of US President Joe Biden in preventing the issuance of international arrest warrants for Israeli officials.

The Israeli newspaper “Maariv” had said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was abnormally nervous about the possibility of an arrest warrant against him from the International Criminal Court.

Israeli media circulated reports of the possibility of the International Criminal Court issuing international arrest warrants against Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Galant and Army Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi for Israeli crimes during the war on the Gaza Strip.

idgi just don't leave israel, don't you love it there? isn't it the only safe place for you?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Biden is gonna slur and talk about corn pop and ice cream to Qatar and Egypt to try and pressure hamas into a lovely deal

===

White House: Biden to talk today with Qatar's emir and Egyptian president

The White House said that US President Joe Biden will speak today with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi to push for persuading Hamas to accept the proposal of a prisoner exchange deal.

Mediated by Cairo, Doha and Washington’s participation, Israel and Hamas have been in stalling direct negotiations for months to reach a prisoner exchange agreement and a ceasefire.

we keep asking hamas to release everyone, disband their militia, and go back to suffering and dying (relatively) quietly and they just keep saying no!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

When's Israel going to lose? Is there a summary anywhere that's trustworthy and in English that I can read that summarizes the past couple of months, tia

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

biceps crimes posted:

When's Israel going to lose? Is there a summary anywhere that's trustworthy and in English that I can read that summarizes the past couple of months, tia

October 7th 2023

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I wonder if the US will propose Palestinians be moved to the Oklahoma territory. It worked the last time they wanted land.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

skooma512 posted:

I wonder if the US will propose Palestinians be moved to the Oklahoma territory. It worked the last time they wanted land.

Biden would simply invade Canada to make space

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
send Israel to Oklahoma

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Poisoning wells, spreading vermin that carry disease ...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i doubt native Americans want them. i propose sending them to Idaho

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

uber_stoat posted:

That didn't stop anybody last time

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

if you want accuracy send them to the new england states

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Comrade Koba posted:

get in losers, we’re liberating occupied palestine

https://x.com/seamus_malek/status/1784667065036489201?s=46

They're so good at this.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

uber_stoat posted:

oklahoma is full of the most pink teutons saying they are 1/32nd cherokee.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

HallelujahLee posted:

if you want accuracy send them to the new england states

Utah has some holy land they could muscle in on.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Comrade Koba posted:

get in losers, we’re liberating occupied palestine

https://x.com/seamus_malek/status/1784667065036489201?s=46

It is genuinely amazing that despite decades of practice, Israeli propaganda is so terrible and weird and off-putting, and in contrast, even after decades of demonisation of Muslims, the Yemenis can produce something so much more inspiring and powerful.
(I speak as an anglophone westerner)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

moths posted:

Utah has some holy land they could muscle in on.

this would be interesting to say the least

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

thread title

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Tankbuster posted:

oklahoma is full of the most pink teutons saying they are 1/32nd cherokee.

two of the three Cherokee bands are here and one of them requires a minimum of 1/4 blood quantum for citizenship (not that blood quantum doesn't have its issues)

also some traditionalist full-bloods who technically aren't in any tribe because their ancestors refused to sign the Dawes Rolls and they don't recognize the modern tribal governments as legitimate

also the Comanche, Muscogee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, and Osage reservations and dozens of smaller tribes

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://x.com/Comrade_Otter/status/1785041293556731946

The report (a cataloguing of one iof unit’s public social media posts documenting extensive war crimes) is pretty brutal but also lol when you’ve lost bellingcop

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

they got called out for covering for israel and then spending like 5 months not doing a single peep on anything palestine related

lol

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

they put their brutal report on the most unreadable website

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Poisoning wells, spreading vermin that carry disease ...

Can you shut the gently caress up? Every couple of pages you're trying to say, 'Hey guys, isn't it weird how all the anti-semitic tropes are kind of true??' while posting Sam Hyde clips to show how 'dangerous' you think it is that some people might start conflating zionists and jews. It's so loving transparent.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
wow frosted flakes is really poisoning the well here

(actually hes just spittin facts)

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Can you shut the gently caress up? Every couple of pages you're trying to say, 'Hey guys, isn't it weird how all the anti-semitic tropes are kind of true??' while posting Sam Hyde clips to show how 'dangerous' you think it is that some people might start conflating zionists and jews. It's so loving transparent.

That's.....not exactly what he's saying.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

what is? I'm interested to know what is transparent

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

bedpan posted:

what is? I'm interested to know what is transparent

his opinions of jews are likely as good as his opinions of trans people and women in general

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

his opinions of jews are likely as good as his opinions of trans people and women in general

what in the world

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

bedpan posted:

what in the world

have you just like ignored all the reasons he got probated?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

If they're happening and being done right now then they aren't really tropes

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

have you just like ignored all the reasons he got probated?

drat you are right. obviously anti-Semitic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

should ff survive his sixer without drawing the eye of fd, and wants to make the case that zionists are deliberately using anti-semitic tropes to engender anti-semitic sentiment, he may do so explicitly and in usual verbose form.