Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Accipiter posted:

I'm betting (hoping?) Dimmock doesn't have any problems with crossing state lines for sex with minors.

is this a primary from the right?

i wish for my opponets to get more insane because I believe it might help in the general or in the house later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

quote:

“Missouri-based DEI instructor.”

“Aaron is not in Kansas City anymore. This is Trump Country. Our pronouns are USA and MAGA. I’m a proud Trump Republican. I stand shoulder to shoulder with President Trump to defeat Joe Biden, secure our border, restore our economy, and support our veterans,” Gaetz wrote Monday

buzzword buzzword gibberish buzzword diarrhea gibberish buzzword

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

There are as many different types of dysphoria as there are people. https://genderdysphoria.fyi/en is as far as I know a great overview though everyone's experience is different.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hazo posted:

buzzword buzzword gibberish buzzword diarrhea gibberish buzzword

Even more gibberish!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Fishmasher posted:

just read an old interview from glenn beck. he was given the cognitive test with simple math problems and phrases to remember, and he said he scored in the bottom 10%.

jordan peterson gave an interview where he said a reaction to one single glass of apple cider kept him in bed, lying awake in terror for an entire month.

people throw around insane as a political insult, but many of these people and their supporters are SERIOUSLY mentally ill. i suspect if america had free high quality mental health care with less stigma, their politics would be fringe again.

i really believe untreated mental health (and the internet providing them all with platforms) is the root cause of all this poo poo.

The internet does a good job of dragging those ideas - attached to people - into the light and bares them raw. Yeah there are a lot of people who agree with those ideas, so they get this tiny surge of popularity as people collect around those ideas/people,
but those ideas have been there for decades, but hidden under this unspoken agreement.

The internet on the other hand is really dumb, so everything needs to be spelled out, so all the unspoken stuff just gets...tweeted out, like we've been doing this for decades, and they just tweet it out.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

JAMOOOL posted:

idk I don't really "get" the trans thing either in that I've never experienced gender dysphoria myself nor do I have the faintest clue what it might feel like. but I'll take their word for it. like I'm pretty sure the existence of non-binary stuff going on in the animal kingdom is pretty well documented and not controversial in the slightest so why exactly is it that when humans experience it it's because of Batman movies being too woke??

Probably the same phenomenon where people say "Being gay is against nature!"while purposely ignoring the mountain of documented cases of animals doing gay sex. They think humans are somehow special and that we have evolved past being animals, so none of that applies to humanity and is somehow "Against natural law."

I guess you could include the anger people still feel to this day about evolution too. "How dare you say humans evolved from monkeys! We are better than common animals because we are human and hold a special place in the world so natural laws don't apply to us!"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, do it you loving coward!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Escape From Noise posted:

Even more gibberish!

Aaron Dimmock is a retired naval officer and pilot, served as a representative of the Navy to the Pentagon, serves on the board of three nonprofits, and seems to be a decent guy.

Matt Gaetz is a lovely lawyer from Florida that got suspended by the bar.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Is there court tomorrow? Please god let there be court tomorrow

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

TremorX posted:

So being trans is like wearing a tie

yes, exactly, nobody is doing it for fun

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ties are fun you're just doing it wrong

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Is there court tomorrow? Please god let there be court tomorrow

You're in luck!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I think a better clothes analogy would be tighty whities

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Was that printed out by trump's good news finder and trump signed it and sent it to Gaetz or did Gaetz print it out and give it to trump to sign?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Gaetz is against the MTV

He just hated McCarthy because of the Ethics probe

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Squibbles posted:

Was that printed out by trump's good news finder and trump signed it and sent it to Gaetz or did Gaetz print it out and give it to trump to sign?

Either way, it's a very lazy signature.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's someone's job to print out tweets for donald trump. They may have other duties like steaming pants, but one thing they need to do is find a tweet, resize it so that nearsighted short fingered vulgarian can read it, and print them out.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

what's the current status on donald trump's pants? have they been poo poo or are they waiting to be poo poo? twitter isn't disclosing this info.

any pants he ever wears are full of poo poo

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Accipiter posted:

Aaron Dimmock is a retired naval officer and pilot, served as a representative of the Navy to the Pentagon, serves on the board of three nonprofits, and seems to be a decent guy.

He's a Republican I doubt he's a decent guy. In fact I will say no Republican on earth is a decent person

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Scam Likely posted:

On some level I actually get it. Imagine being a broke brained simpleton obsessed with race, heredity and bloodlines. The kind of person who thinks their family name is actually important (this excludes women who relinquish that at marriage).

Now imagine your precious son, carrier of your FAMILY IDENTITY and most valuable gender in our hosed up society chooses to become a biologically female. According to your worldview this is effectively KILLING YOUR BLOODLINE.

So naturally being a broke brained simpleton paralyzed by fear that your prominent, influential and important identity is lost, you turn to Twitter and promptly get pilled on groomer panic.

i dont think its all fully just that. i thinka bunch of it is a mix of ignorence mixed chud brain and weird fetish/excotic poo poo.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Even more gibberish!

Toby Flenderson was the loving Human Resources rep. His literal job was to be “woke” :psyduck:

Gaetz once again proving he’s too stupid to understand what words mean and simply thinks “woke” is some kind of pejorative as opposed to what most people are by default

Edit: Toby was also depicted as being kind and well-liked by his co-workers so no wonder Gaetz has an issue with him :lol:

Hazo fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Apr 29, 2024

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

"Vaccines worse than the Holocaust" says Holocaust deniers!

This reboot of the Leftovers is really kind of bland.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
If Trump wins somehow he'll lower taxes for the wealthy which will definitely bring a recession. All of his ideas will make the economy worse, yet his followers will blame it on Biden. The media will probably lean into that, too. I know the Biden administration is trying to get their message out there, but it doesn't seem to be working. I wish Biden would just give a 2 hour presentation on his accomplishments and share his ideas for a second term.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

John Yossarian posted:

I wish Biden would just give a 2 hour presentation on his accomplishments and share his ideas for a second term.

He'll stutter over "disenfranchisement" and the NYT will run nothing but "Biden is Old, Bad" headlines for a week.

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

GoonGPT posted:

He'll stutter over "disenfranchisement" and the NYT will run nothing but "Biden is Old, Bad" headlines for a week.

Post/Name combo.

Also, unfortunately accurate.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Rockman Reserve posted:

yes, exactly, nobody is doing it for fun

loving this^

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

John Yossarian posted:

If Trump wins somehow he'll lower taxes for the wealthy which will definitely bring a recession. All of his ideas will make the economy worse, yet his followers will blame it on Biden. The media will probably lean into that, too. I know the Biden administration is trying to get their message out there, but it doesn't seem to be working. I wish Biden would just give a 2 hour presentation on his accomplishments and share his ideas for a second term.

"Trump's followers will blame it on Biden. "
One of the best way to reduce the power of Trump's fan boys is to just point out what they will do
and point out the underlying reason is to put trump into power at all cost..

Their reality is distorted but predictable, and putting them in their little idea box shoves them away from normal people who want to have good lives.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The level of loving God like power and athleticism the right put into this loving out of shape Baron Harkonennen is loving hilarious to me.

How can you exist in reality as that delusional?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

limp_cheese posted:

Probably the same phenomenon where people say "Being gay is against nature!"while purposely ignoring the mountain of documented cases of animals doing gay sex. They think humans are somehow special and that we have evolved past being animals, so none of that applies to humanity and is somehow "Against natural law."

sure and more than that the idea that you could be persuaded or pressured into being gay just fundamentally made no sense to me, like at the age of 12 I realized it was not something I could talk myself into, nor would it make any sense for people to 'want' to become gay for attention or whatever. most of the queer/trans people I know generally just want to be left alone. its such a strange thing the right never reconciles with, they spend all this time insisting it's our *culture* making people gay or nonbinary without spending a waking second working out a single level on which that makes any sense at all

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

John Yossarian posted:

The civil war on the other hand will be something.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I would also like, which will never happen, is for someone from the Biden team give a 2 presentation on religion. I want them to talk about the Abrahamic religions specifically, and how none of them would support someone like Trump. These evangelical Christians treat Trump like a god and it would be nice to see their faces when they're shown how wrong they are. They won't change their minds, though. They'll continue supporting the literal anti-christ.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You're in luck!

Posting my crimes trials

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hazo posted:

Toby Flenderson was the loving Human Resources rep. His literal job was to be “woke” :psyduck:

Gaetz once again proving he’s too stupid to understand what words mean and simply thinks “woke” is some kind of pejorative as opposed to what most people are by default

Edit: Toby was also depicted as being kind and well-liked by his co-workers so no wonder Gaetz has an issue with him :lol:

Well yeah, he thinks Michael Scott is the hero of the story

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Well yeah, he thinks Michael Scott is the hero of the story

I think he is more of a Robert California guy.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
can someone please post that one photo of trump that we keep sharing in these threads where trump looks particularly sweaty and smiley and oversaturated. I thought I could find it online but I think it's a screenshot particular to this thread. I need it to prank a coworker, tia

Edit: it's an extreme closeup, a bit blurred, I think from an outdoor interview with fox

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

You're in luck!

Can't wait to grab some sleep!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Is he going to choose his new VP The Bachelor style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Junk posted:

can someone please post that one photo of trump that we keep sharing in these threads where trump looks particularly sweaty and smiley and oversaturated. I thought I could find it online but I think it's a screenshot particular to this thread. I need it to prank a coworker, tia

can you be massively more specific?