Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
kinda drunk and tempted to go out in the dumbest blaze of glory ever (i won't)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Jose posted:

hmmm

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Jose posted:

I thought you quit drinking

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

now i have given it 10 seconds thought it is neither funny nor a good idea

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Oh good that doesn't seem to be a syq

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I thought you quit drinking

gutting down. which i have been good at but today had me all riled up in a way that meant i'd not sleep. not a good excuse I know

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Jose posted:

gutting down. which i have been good at but today had me all riled up in a way that meant i'd not sleep. not a good excuse I know

Might i introduce you to professional wrestling instead? .

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jose posted:

this is what you said just before destroying your shoulder

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I am not saying anything as I'm going to drunkenly watch the extremely good show netflix miniseries bloodhounds

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

jose u'r a pillar of the community. dont do it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

man the tracks on this cannibal ox album are loving interesting as hell. ty for bringing it up lpzie and selec for hyping it lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lpzie posted:

jose u'r a pillar of the community. dont do it

Do what? I am living until one piece ends

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

copy posted:

man the tracks on this cannibal ox album are loving interesting as hell. ty for bringing it up lpzie and selec for hyping it lol

o7

Jose posted:

Do what? I am living until one piece ends

good. me 2

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Was thinking about the second Matrix movie today, specifically the "rave in a cave" scene. I like EDM probably more than the average person but that's gotta suck if that specific thing is not the exact thing you're into, hopefully there are other activities for people to amuse themselves in Zion besides that and like, reading. Also you know it smell crazy in there

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ff is going to die

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Dokapon Findom posted:

Was thinking about the second Matrix movie today, specifically the "rave in a cave" scene. I like EDM probably more than the average person but that's gotta suck if that specific thing is not the exact thing you're into, hopefully there are other activities for people to amuse themselves in Zion besides that and like, reading. Also you know it smell crazy in there

i would be the guy who gets really pissed that everyone else has taken the moral stance that although we could be extracting just music from the matrix, and listening to a wide array of poo poo that still resonates for us and makes us feel things, everybody has communally decided that we only get cave rave stuff we make in our hosed up submarines, and it all sucks, and everybody sounds like someone who washed out of their audition for Rusted Root

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

I went to one of those ketamine clinics today and it was quite possibly the scariest thing I ever went through in my life. Please, if your psychiatrist recommends you try this poo poo, avoid it. I promise you that lifting weights and not eating like poo poo is the cure to 90% of your bad vibes.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lumpentroll posted:

ff is going to die

He'll be fine

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

we’ll see

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

whats the post that is going to get him killed

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

this one:

lobster shirt posted:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

selec posted:

i would be the guy who gets really pissed that everyone else has taken the moral stance that although we could be extracting just music from the matrix, and listening to a wide array of poo poo that still resonates for us and makes us feel things, everybody has communally decided that we only get cave rave stuff we make in our hosed up submarines, and it all sucks, and everybody sounds like someone who washed out of their audition for Rusted Root

I would be the guy once they take him out of the matrix spending every available second trying to get back into the matrix. They have steak in there ffs

lumpentroll posted:

ff is going to die

Taken in isolation, probably not. But there's been something off about his posting lately that I politely won't speculate about here

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

getting anemic turnout at the Zion Folk Festival

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dokapon Findom posted:

Taken in isolation, probably not. But there's been something off about his posting lately that I politely won't speculate about here

havana syndrome strikes again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if ketamine is good enough for the richest man alive its good enough for me

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

ff is going to die

ruh roh

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
thought i had a major depressive episode but i was just dehydrated

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Seeing a lot of pigeon diapers in my feed..

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

thought i had a major depressive episode but i was just dehydrated

It's impossible to stay sad listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQIs0Yonws

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

I would be the guy once they take him out of the matrix spending every available second trying to get back into the matrix. They have steak in there ffs

hes upset about the prospects for the next pope

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

what

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

selec
Sep 6, 2003

i'm anticipating a goon divorce arc that somehow involves whistleblowing and official secrets acts

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dokapon Findom posted:

It's impossible to stay sad listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQIs0Yonws

my brain says otherwise

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

hes upset about the prospects for the next pope

My money is on Pierbattista Pizzaballa. :discourse: Mamma Mia!

Thinking now that the papal conclave method might be useful for other things, such as deciding the next James Bond

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

that sad thread…pidgeon pamps are filled today

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
uncoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted: