Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Isn't Lincoln project a right wing org?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Almost Smart posted:

There’s a Fox News infographic showing the economy in the shitter in January 2009 when Obama was sworn in (boo democrats hiss) but then it skyrocketing to fuckville in January 2017 when Trump was sworn in.

It literally showed the exact opposite of what they were trying to suggest, but they knew the garbage-brained dolts that watch their programming wouldn’t catch on.

I can't recall the exact timeline but I remember first hearing "the Obama economy" in reference to the Great Recession on Fox News about maybe a week or two into Obama's first term. I remember thinking something like "who the gently caress actually believes that?". I'm almost nostalgic for the days when I actually thought that even Republicans weren't stupid enough to believe something that much of an obvious distortion of reality.

Whelp! 2009 version of me, if you can hear this: Republicans are eating horse paste now. Literally. You'll find out why in 2020!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Waltzing Along posted:

They are a moderate Republican group that loving despises Trump and everything he represents.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Post itt every time you LOL that TRUMP is probably short on the D

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

Schizophrenia ads like this are uhh … unnerving

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Civil posted:

Trump is bragging that DeSantis is endorsing him. LOL

wasnt he super popular for like years. i guess the brain and money drain hit hard.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Bobcats posted:

Considering the target audience.... Good

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

basically but at this point its mostly gently caress you trump and maga types since j6. i dont give them money or etc so i just chuckle at some of their poo poo.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Waltzing Along posted:

They are the "Never Trumpers" or RINOs you hear them whine about. They are the Liz Cheney's of the world fully able and willing to support and vote for the most evil legislation you can think of but don't think you should be able to coup the government it's a pathetically low bar but I think people are just happy they are spending money to make anti trump ads right now. They have been doing it mid-way through Trump's first term.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wasnt he super popular for like years. i guess the brain and money drain hit hard.

Super popular during COVID for his policy of, “nuh uh!” but then he started legislating a bunch of Christofascist poo poo at a bunch of meth addicts and Mad Max extras.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vire posted:

They are the "Never Trumpers" or RINOs you hear them whine about. They are the Liz Cheney's of the world fully able and willing to support and vote for the most evil legislation you can think of but don't think you should be able to coup the government it's a pathetically low bar but I think people are just happy they are spending money to make anti trump ads right now. They have been doing it mid-way through Trump's first term.

Are they not also the "gay Republicans"?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Data Graham posted:

Those are the Log Cabin Republicans. It is a different group. They are still committed to Maga even thought they constantly get poo poo on. The Lincoln Project is run by Rick Wilson who was a Bush campaign guy.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Is there an easy software to use to edit a gif? I have a stupid little gif I want to past loomers head onto and haven't a clue as to where to go. A lot of the "free" tools put their useful tools behind a paywall.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

fondue posted:

Is there an easy software to use to edit a gif? I have a stupid little gif I want to past loomers head onto and haven't a clue as to where to go. A lot of the "free" tools put their useful tools behind a paywall.

I don't know how easy it is but GIMP is free and can edit gifs.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He was popular, but then he ran against Trump, and worse, he failed at it. He's term-limited as governor, so now he's just a Loser that everyone knows isn't going anywhere.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

He was popular, but then he ran against Trump, and worse, he failed at it. He's term-limited as governor, so now he's just a Loser that everyone knows isn't going anywhere.

And Casey can't loving wait to unhitch from that car.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

ok now im convinced trump actually commissioned the lincoln project as some weird sex thing

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Accipiter posted:

They are a moderate Republican group that loving despises Trump and everything he represents.

In other words a right wing org

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

His popularity went down when he started picking fights with Disney which is one of the largest employers of the state and doing all these insane immigrant bans that have made it hard to find people to do construction, farming and other min wage work. Also I think the culture wars is wearing out people and he has done nothing to help the insurance crisis we had here and people saw him running his campaign instead of the state and I think even the chuds got pissed about that. That being said they would still vote for him if he could run again (I know he can't) because he has an R in front of his name.

His only chance is to get the VP spot by sucking Trump off. The good news for him is Trump probably is threatened by charismatic people and wants people who are charisma blackholes whose only value is how much they lavish him with praise. I don't think Trump cares about who his running mate is other than how loyal they are.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Just to be clear about Florida governor term limits, there is a limit of two consecutive terms, but no lifetime limit. Theoretically he could sit out a term then run again.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Bobcats posted:

Trump feels the same way, but with a huge dose of anger on top

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i like actual history about them because they were smart but real people and of their times and sometime better and sometimes worse for their time.

id watch that. all his sprays of are hentai anime milfs. he gets caught jacking is like darkside phil on stream

"Caught" implies he was trying to hide it. Benjamin Franklin is the "IM GONNA MAKE U SQUART"-guy of the Founding Fathers.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Data Graham posted:

That's the Lincoln Log Republicans.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

For shits & grins I put your favorite image through an online AI image upscaler and got this.

BONUS: The image is in an AI image upscaler's database now!

AI has gone too far

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
After watching Ron try to smile during the debates, I don't think he's has any charisma. He's a robot.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

trilljester posted:

After watching Ron try to smile during the debates, I don't think he's has any charisma. He's a robot.

People like robots.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Waltzing Along posted:

core founders of the org are former GOP political operatives Rick Wilson (protege of Lee Atwater, worked for George HW Bush's campaign, advisor for Rudy Giuliani while he was NY Mayor and Senate candidate against Hillary Clinton in 2000), Steve Schmidt (former advisor to George W. Bush, Schwarzenegger and campaign manager for McCain in 2008), John Weaver (McCain political consultant, Kasich's 2016 chief strategist and was ousted from the Lincoln Project early on after sexual harassment allegations) and George Conway (who i'm sure needs no introduction in this thread).

It's pretty much an anti-Trump PAC ran by political operatives who helped mold the environment for Frankenstein to emerge and are shocked the creature swallowed the party they were once a part of.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

The Bible posted:

People like robots.

Yeah robots are cool, Ron is just a piece of poo poo.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

it is. they suck. they're the bush cronies that are butthurt that trump kicked them all out.

it's all staffed by ghouls that can't get it up unless they are bombing iraq.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

The Bible posted:

People like robots.

Yeah, Jeb and meatball Ron did great with voters nationwide.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Call Your Grandma posted:

ok now im convinced trump actually commissioned the lincoln project as some weird sex thing

Yeah the lady whispering is clearly domming Trump

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mannerup posted:

core founders of the org are former GOP political operatives Rick Wilson (protege of Lee Atwater, worked for George HW Bush's campaign, advisor for Rudy Giuliani while he was NY Mayor and Senate candidate against Hillary Clinton in 2000), Steve Schmidt (former advisor to George W. Bush, Schwarzenegger and campaign manager for McCain in 2008), John Weaver (McCain political consultant, Kasich's 2016 chief strategist and was ousted from the Lincoln Project early on after sexual harassment allegations) and George Conway (who i'm sure needs no introduction in this thread).

It's pretty much an anti-Trump PAC ran by political operatives who helped mold the environment for Frankenstein to emerge and are shocked the creature swallowed the party they were once a part of.

I'm all for it. All allies in a storm, etc...

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

They are but it doesn't matter, there is no gatekeeping when it comes to trump loling

e: Trump truly unites both sides laughing at how much of a dumb loving moron he is

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Apr 30, 2024

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

redshirt posted:

I'm all for it. All allies in a storm, etc...
if a bunch of former gop political mercenaries want to spend their time, energy and resources on anti-Trump ads during an election year, let 'em

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

"Caught" implies he was trying to hide it. Benjamin Franklin is the "IM GONNA MAKE U SQUART"-guy of the Founding Fathers.

everyone is trying to capture main and loving Benny franklin is spraying hardcore beastars hentai everywhere while keeping his mic on. its lovely headset he bought at 5 below.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Just never give Lincoln Project any money.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Just never give Lincoln Project any money.

Also do NOT feed Rick Wilson after midnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
The enemy of my enemy is still very much my enemy but it's fun to watch them slap fight.