Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

No, I'm Spartacus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I must be freaking Sparticus then :dadjoke:

I AM SPARTACUS!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

there's one guy who looks like akiva from the lonely island, but with dreadlocks

fitting with them being alone on an island

also I just realized there's a part a couple episodes in where he makes a rudimentary boat, and then I think when gets on it he literally says "I'm on a boat"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I found the perfect lonely island video to demonstrate the similarity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RhaURzJVis

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You should watch the show "Spartacus" if you haven't already watched it. Lucy Lawless!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I hear it's more like lucy braless

what I'm trying to say is you see her tits

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

I hear it's more like lucy braless

what I'm trying to say is you see her tits

There's a lot of nudity

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

is the show actually good or just horny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

I loved it, but it's also super horny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean like it's kinda historically accurate. And it's a fascinating view into day to day Roman living.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'm learning so much today

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You should watch Spartacus just for Batiatus.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

TIP posted:

It's over the top and entertaining. John Hannah as Batiatus steals almost every scene with his vulgar sass. It's like Veep, written by Shakespeare.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

It's over the top and entertaining. John Hannah as Batiatus steals almost every scene with his vulgar sass. It's like Veep, written by Shakespeare.

lol THE GODS SEE FIT TO SPREAD CHEEKS AND LAUGH!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

It's like Veep, written by Shakespeare.

personally I think he'd do a terrible job writing veep

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

TIP posted:

personally I think he'd do a terrible job writing veep

Shakespeare written by whomever wrote Veep, then.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

There are a lot of cock metaphors.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
you know if there weren't so many rules against domesticating any random animal we'd probably have a reason to stop global warming

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There are a lot of cock metaphors.

There's a lot of full male frontal nudity too

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Booty Pageant posted:

you know if there weren't so many rules against domesticating any random animal we'd probably have a reason to stop global warming

The Russians tried to make foxes a pet.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

The cock metaphors are delivered with such gusto that they could be nothing but cock metaphors. Like "You want me to stoke the fire that burns me" would never deserve the same delivery as "You council to suck the cock that pisses on me!"

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

The Russians tried to make foxes a pet.

I remember reading an article about that, and one of the unintended side effects was that they got curly tails :3:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

meet boris the domesticated fox

"[You can be] sitting there drinking your cup of coffee and turning your head for a second, and then taking a swig and realizing, 'Yeah, Boris came up here and peed in my coffee cup,'" said Amy Bassett, the Canid Conservation Center's founder. "You can easily train and manage behavioral problems in dogs, but there are a lot of behaviors in foxes, regardless of if they're Russian or U.S., that you will never be able to manage."

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it's funny how many of the guys in alone have left a pregnant wife at home

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

what behavior is unmanaged there. do wild foxes pee in each others' mouths

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

meet boris the domesticated fox

"[You can be] sitting there drinking your cup of coffee and turning your head for a second, and then taking a swig and realizing, 'Yeah, Boris came up here and peed in my coffee cup,'" said Amy Bassett, the Canid Conservation Center's founder. "You can easily train and manage behavioral problems in dogs, but there are a lot of behaviors in foxes, regardless of if they're Russian or U.S., that you will never be able to manage."

Give me an American Fox.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Cactus Ghost posted:

what behavior is unmanaged there. do wild foxes pee in each others' mouths

foxes have a variety of obnoxious behaviors

like one day you might walk into a room and find that the fox has set up a bucket full of pee to fall on your head when the door is opened

sometimes you'll sit down and hear a loud fart, and yep, the fox has put a whoopie cushion under your seat, and yep it was filled with urine

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

lol that on alone they made all the guys who quit in the first week come back for a mid season episode to talk to each other about what it was like to give up so fast

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the guy who drank unpurified water is the one guy who's convinced himself that no actually he did a good job :lmao:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

redshirt posted:

Give me an American Fox.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I could not verify the internal temps of the apple pie :(, we just stopped in quick on the way to the job site + didn't want to go through the drive through with a compressor in tow

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Revins posted:

I could not verify the internal temps of the apple pie :(,

It's okay it happens to all guys from time to time.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm learning important facts

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sweaty Gladiator melodrama

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

redshirt posted:

There's a lot of full male frontal nudity too

Finally! Egalitarian nudity on cable tv

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
For every naked boob visible per episode there should also be a naked wang

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
A butt for a butt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

There is so much wang. Like just for example, there's an entire episode dedicated to this barbarian's giant wang.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

TIP posted:

The best part was watching John Hannah having a deep discussion with (his wife? consort?) on some major plot point during an orgy; they were still clothed, but there was a couple in the background; guy was double-timing this lady throughout the entire conversation.

It was simultaneously hilarious and distracting. And yes, the show is extremely horny

redshirt posted:

I mean like it's kinda historically accurate. And it's a fascinating view into day to day Roman living.

I enjoyed the show, was sorry it ended abruptly

DorkusMalorkus posted:

pretty sure it's close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pretty sure i gave myself food poisoning with chip dip, i have brain damage (we all know this) and i mixed up the number of months and im having a really bad time