Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the most useless political party in the history of the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
the bad thread is tripping over itself in its rush to defend Biden cracking down on immigrants and his complete inaction on defending trans people

loathsome servants rushing to tongue polish his leather oxfords

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

comedyblissoption posted:

as a reminder, on january 6th, various liberals including on these forums hooted and hollered when a cop shot and killed an unarmed white lady at the protest

it was very funny

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

"Republicans are champions of Free Speech" has always been a crock of poo poo. They're just as much in favor of censorship as the Democrats, they only differ on what speech should be allowed.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

it was very funny

she was an unrepentant troop in some of the worst poo poo America did, so I shed no tears... I said "thank you for your service"

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

as a reminder, on january 6th, various liberals including on these forums hooted and hollered when a cop shot and killed an unarmed white lady at the protest
That's just them having something approaching the courage of their convictions for once. If the Republicans are a fascist party, the least you can do is cheer for the deaths of fascists.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

some still do when you mention her name.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
her name rhymes with Rabbit

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The only possible thing that could get me to vote for Trump is being so disgusted by Biden that I want to make sure that he loses extra, extra hard and we aren't there yet but man do Joe and the democrats seem to be trying.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

american juche

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

it was very funny

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Jan 6 was good and Americans should regularly storm the capitol and poo poo on congressional desks until the end of this garbage republic full stop.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

Willa Thought remains supreme

it's not that I'm a soothsayer as much as I'm someone who's psychotically followed politics for six decades.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Strep Vote posted:

Jan 6 was good and Americans should regularly storm the capitol and poo poo on congressional desks until the end of this garbage republic full stop.

:haibrow:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'll vote for Trump if the Dems switch their nomination to Pete Buttigieg. This is not a problem because the Party is too loving stupid to go with anyone but Biden when the criteria for a better candidate is "anyone but Biden."

Edit: I hope whoever bought me the avatar didn't intend it as a curse, because I'm still free to vote for Biden or Trump without cutting my arms off, as neither of them are popular

Halloween Jack has issued a correction as of 17:47 on Apr 30, 2024

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Willa Rogers posted:

it's not that I'm a soothsayer as much as I'm someone who's psychotically followed politics for six decades.

have you thought about risperdal

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

eh, this was already set in stone when they passed the bombs and bans bill - he wouldn't have put himself in the position to be ousted without the dems already promising to prop him up.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
NO, WILLA ROGERS DOES NOT TAKE RISPERDAL

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1785334354157113666?t=mbdMTAkPIpKGXvD6lDMBaA&s=19

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1785346666184290778?t=nn_9zHSwUffTFKaIvkMqww&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Glenn's right

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Feeling fully unconstrained, unleashed, liberated, and normal

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Is the US Navy running from tbe Red Sea in defeat a funnier US history moment than Jan 6th?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ken immediately starts firing off anti trans articles by the boatload and coincidentally buys a new house and car

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

KomradeX posted:

Is the US Navy running from tbe Red Sea in defeat a funnier US history moment than Jan 6th?

that will be forgotten shortly, january 6th will be funny for decades to come, up there with the bay of pigs invasion and 9/11

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

that will be forgotten shortly, january 6th will be funny for decades to come, up there with the bay of pigs invasion and 9/11

god, i recently read Cuba: An American History by Ada Ferrer and the whole chapter on the Bay of Pigs invasion is so entertaining. the U.S. intelligence apparatus and letter agencies just getting their poo poo absolutely rocked.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Why I Am Resigning From The Intercept

They never technically hired me or were aware I was in the building until recently and there's talk of a restraining order and oh poo poo security guard I have to go

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ken's right

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

KomradeX posted:

It should be, but nobody will ever say it out loud.

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again

Great pics bro, thanks for the motivation. Wanna see how freakin unconstrained, unleashed, and liberated you can get

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

sd6 posted:

Great pics bro, thanks for the motivation. Wanna see how freakin unconstrained, unleashed, and liberated you can get

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/status/1785354649123295562?t=btctG6eUWHhvkGdUGaDLsQ&s=19

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it is now able to be researched and vendors can use multinational banks?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'll believe it when I see it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

it is now able to be researched and vendors can use multinational banks?

no but they are no longer going to be seeking marijuana arrests against white people

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"is moving to"

aka

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
kenny klips owns and this is the natural result of actually having beliefs animating his reporting and perspective. unlike the dogs in the comments like David Dayen just being like "gee sure would like to have this happen to me, but, then again, I am a tremendous coward"

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!
"Congrats. You have no idea how happy you'll be. You'll realize you had constraints that you didn't even realize at the time. Really looking forward to the fully unconstrained, unleashed and liberated Ken Klippenstein." — me when I hear my friend Ken Klippenstein also got invited to the Eyes Wide Shut party

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

WampaLord posted:

"is moving to"

aka

convening a panel to determine recommendations and canvas appropriate stakeholders for avenues of dissemination of a campaign of potential review of scheduling

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

unless it's descheduled this is lib bullshit lol

let's see if it happens before trump gets sworn in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted: