Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

teddust posted:

Oh no I washed flour until mostly gluten was left. I hope I don't get cancer.

well, if you miss your yearly post next year we'll know what caused it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Humphreys posted:

I sent this to my vegan girlfriend and she had nothing good to say. Also no valid argument back.

Imaginary people rarely have valid arguments.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I don't get it, what's a challengers

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Not much what's a challengers with you

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Dabir posted:

I don't get it, what's a challengers

Sexy tennis movie about sex (and possibly tennis) that's been advertised since before covid

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ah, I see, I see

I still don't get it

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

It's a movie that involves a threesome that becomes a relationship as a plot point, so they are suggesting they meet people into threesomes by going to this movie about a threesome and seeing where things go from there.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://twitter.com/iroasmas/status/1785087834367332738

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I feel like it would be a better gamble to buy a ticket next to someone who also only bought one seat. :thunk:

But I guess that conventional thinking is probably why I'm still single. :shrug:

Meme homecoming:

PFY Memes: Making my way downtown, crankin' fast, clibbens pass: a Pulitzer nominated thread 🏆

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Challengers is about a love triangle and features a threesome. They're not looking for a single person to date and become a couple. They're looking for a couple that would be down with a third.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Challengers is about a love triangle and features a threesome. They're not looking for a single person to date and become a couple. They're looking for a couple that would be down with a third.

ah I see. it's about furries.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Rubber Chicken posted:

Sexy tennis movie about sex (and possibly tennis) that's been advertised since before covid

New balls, please.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

pseudorandom posted:

Meme homecoming:

PFY Memes: Making my way downtown, crankin' fast, clibbens pass: a Pulitzer nominated thread 🏆
Truly, we are the velvet underground of posting. :hmmyes:

Though I still think there had to be something better than 'the dying gasp of wasps' to put in that section.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah, it's clever, but a bit of a stretch. Those places like r/hapas definitely are not full of WASPs.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Yeah, it's clever, but a bit of a stretch. Those places like r/hapas definitely are not full of WASPs.
I think that subreddit luckily somehow ended getting cleaned up several years ago but it was pretty wild before that (maybe it's still bad, I don't know, but it's at last not completely deranged like what it used to be)

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

jokerless behavior

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol at “gay sitting”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmfao

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

That's a good joke

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
gambit pulls a card out of your butt, it's the card you picked earlier.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

LifeSunDeath posted:

gambit pulls a card out of your butt, it's the card you picked earlier.

Better out than in

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

my vegan egg replacer is just tapioca starch?

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Some time ago there was a massive dump of posts like "You're telling me a shrimp fried this rice?" and similar phrases.
It suddenly came up in my head the other day and I couldn't stop cackling thinking about it. Does anyone have those handy? I'm losing my mind.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

Some time ago there was a massive dump of posts like "You're telling me a shrimp fried this rice?" and similar phrases.
It suddenly came up in my head the other day and I couldn't stop cackling thinking about it. Does anyone have those handy? I'm losing my mind.

There are imgur albums I'm sure, but there's a 2019 Buzzfeed article

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

It's called guzzoline because you guzzle it

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

For now we’ll have to find a way to care for the little ones’ inability to grasp “nurture”. One day they’ll be able to test for online brainrot in-utero, preventing many sad situations like this.

TenTimesLessByOne
Aug 15, 2022

A chicken combines them in her butt.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What the hell? I know him and he doesn’t drink Earl Grey. He drinks Yorkshire Black.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

freeedr posted:

What the hell? I know him and he doesn’t drink Earl Grey. He drinks Yorkshire Black.

You're thinking of Patrick Stewart, the stage actor from Mirfield. This is Jean-Luc Picard, the perfidious Frenchman.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

stringless posted:

There are imgur albums I'm sure, but there's a 2019 Buzzfeed article

These are wonderful. Thank you, god bless.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Phy posted:

You're thinking of Patrick Stewart, the stage actor from Mirfield. This is Jean-Luc Picard, the perfidious Frenchman.

Ah. I see

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You're telling me a buzz feed that article?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

U tellin me a crab ran this goon?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You’re telling me that making GBS threads dicked this nipple?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

You're telling me this burger pounds quarters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

freeedr posted:

You’re telling me that making GBS threads dicked this nipple?

Am I??