Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

Cybertruck is our generation's delorean. It's even stainless steel

not every generation even gets a delorean, we should be grateful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

shyduck posted:

i like how op is just making poo poo up and here comes elon YUP EXACTLY

he is the world leader in manufacturing. I think he would know.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
*wheeling my laboring wife through the hospital hallways at running speed* beep beep get out of my way, this poo poo is free

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just catching up on the revelatory events thus far today. i think i can sum it up with a single :lol:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Long Live
Animal Teams

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon reeve musk, thank you

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Louisgod posted:

*wheeling my laboring wife through the hospital hallways at running speed* beep beep get out of my way, this poo poo is free

have you factored in the air resistance

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

musk is a professional salesman and, like all salesman, is easily sold on the next big thing. and AI is that thing. he thinks Tesla will become an AI company and that will justify the valuation.

because he's also very stupid.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just remembered that this doofus said out loud with total sincerity that he thinks he knows more about manufacturing than any living person

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Justin Tyme posted:

Remembering how musk tried to "disrupt" the mature industry of "mass automobile production" and predicted air resistance of chassis flying down conveyor belts would need to be taken into account

Holy poo poo he actually said it:

Feb 2018

quote:

In the past, Musk has claimed that he wants Tesla’s factories to produce so fast that air friction becomes a problem to overcome, a point he reiterated on the Wednesday call. But Tesla is still a long ways from dealing with that problem, as it still isn’t operating at the pace he criticized his competitors for. It’s still trying to introduce more automation into the battery module lines at the Gigafactory, he said, and in the meantime it’s using semi-automatic (read: a mix of robots and humans) lines instead.

That bold goal — to create an assembly line so fast that air resistance is an obstacle — fits into Musk’s view that Tesla’s factories will be the company’s best chance of survival going forward. “The competitive strength of Tesla long-term is not going to be the car, it’s going to be the factory,” he said. “We’re going to productize the factory.”

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I am the first person to consider simply making suspension parts out of literal garbage metal, I am a braingenius

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
dropping a tesla factory like it's a fuckin terran command center

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL CHARGING STATIONS

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Cybertruck Special Baltimore Bridge Edition when?

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

cybertrucks made from the baltimore bridge reclaimed steel

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Cactus Ghost posted:

have you factored in the air resistance

You have said the actual truth

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

More charging stations equals more money for Tesla and Elon Musk. I don’t know what to think about him canceling charging stations and future cars. I am shaking right now because this only hurts Elon Musk and Tesla as a brand.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

a.lo posted:

More charging stations equals more money for Tesla and Elon Musk. I don’t know what to think about him canceling charging stations and future cars. I am shaking right now because this only hurts Elon Musk and Tesla as a brand.

do not give into fear and uncertainty elon's musk brain is oftentimes too large for our puny tiny infantessimal brains

we all doubted the cybertruck and yet here we lie 4 months later and its the number 1 vehchile on the planut

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What's he on about now? :psyduck:
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1785133061509611744?t=55jjE-jiUehyCzV46Z-fwQ&s=19
What exactly does Musk plan to do about this?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Gorson posted:

Holy poo poo he actually said it:

Feb 2018

simply reducing the air resistance for trains by 20-30% would revolutionize the world, this is common knowledge

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Panfilo posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1785133061509611744?t=55jjE-jiUehyCzV46Z-fwQ&s=19

musk is going to buy columbia and fight the woke agenda right at its source!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

he’s going to find the leader of antifa and people will like him again, op

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
"student activist" is such a downgrade from "paid protestor"

what does Soros give them complimentary condoms and a food pantry loaded with generic cup noodles?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

He’s gonna try to buy BTA account and fuss about ‘leaking insider info’ or something

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He’s gonna try to buy BTA account and fuss about ‘leaking insider info’ or something

he already bought it, op. he bought X and by the transitive property he bought the account too

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

not every generation even gets a delorean, we should be grateful

Can I just have a Skoda or something? Any car will do really I am not picky.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Panfilo posted:

Something something Texas Institute of Technology epic bacon.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

john delorean designed actual good cars before he dropped his turd opus though. like really good cars, like the pontiac gto

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
RIP Omar, I cannot believe he got excommunicated before he was able to run over the child

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Panfilo posted:

at last Elon has tapped the deep political thinker and strategist that destroyed Desantis' presidential bid and has cost the GOP every election since

Chief Panty Inspector Chris Rufo will turn this poo poo around

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Panfilo posted:

he plans on locking in the circle of connotations around the Ivy League.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Who is Omar

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i was about to say im surprised more cybertruck owners haven't crushed more motorists lately but I guess they're all going into limp mode after 50 miles and if you whine too hard they void your warranty

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

moist turtleneck posted:

i was about to say im surprised more cybertruck owners haven't crushed more motorists lately but I guess they're all going into limp mode after 50 miles and if you whine too hard they void your warranty

that and they're just destroying them for content

how many youtube views are needed to earn $100k

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Skull Servant posted:

Something something Texas Institute of Technology epic bacon.

wait a minute i forgot about this. elon said he was going to make a school in texas right? how’s that going? i need to enrol ASAP, i hope they take late bloomers

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

punished milkman posted:

wait a minute i forgot about this. elon said he was going to make a school in texas right? how’s that going? i need to enrol ASAP, i hope they take late bloomers

Yes they all do this, Bari Weiss, Jordan Peterson, Patrick Bet David, obviously Denis Prager, etc they all threaten to make their own universities and surprise it goes nowhere because it's just a grift. We are mere minutes or hours from one of these clowns bringing it up all over again.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
they definitely made one of them recently because there was a chapo reading series where the main professor did a demonstration of his beautiful mind which was basically just going right up to students' desks and yelling "ARE THERE ONLY TWO GENDERS?! WHY OR WHY NOT?!"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Panfilo posted:

didn't musk spend like 7 years at Penn? he should be an ivy league expert!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

there is only one gender