Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ImpAtom posted:

Piecemeal DLC for gameplay stuff is usually just a way to drive people to pay more up front or to 'punish' people for not paying more up front if they want anything else in the DLC later. It sucks a lot. (And I freely admit I've bought the dumb 'season pass' things so I've been suckered by it.)

I mean my honest answer is:

Anything that significantly impacts gameplay should either be free DLC or bundled into a fully featured expansion pack that has everything as a cohesive whole. I'm fine with cosmetic DLC (though obviously if I had my choice it would be Everything In Game, but I'm pretty sure cosmetic DLC is a losing battle.) Painting stuff like "new characters" as not an important part of the game feels crap to me. I hate it in fighting games too for what it's worth.

Okay, but what does a "fully featured expansion pack" look like for total warhammer? They already tried the mini campaign thing and it got poor reception, apparently players would rather have CA work on having more lords to play as on the huge map. And as someone else mentioned, you still get to play against the AI dlc characters even if you don't purchase it. So you would rather they hold off on release until they finished all dlc content and just package it all together? Wouldn't that be taking choice away from players who say they have no interest in playing x faction by making them pay for everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Okay, but what does a "fully featured expansion pack" look like for total warhammer? They already tried the mini campaign thing and it got poor reception, apparently players would rather have CA work on having more lords to play as on the huge map. And as someone else mentioned, you still get to play against the AI dlc characters even if you don't purchase it. So you would rather they hold off on release until they finished all dlc content and just package it all together? Wouldn't that be taking choice away from players who say they have no interest in playing x faction by making them pay for everything?

I mean "they tried something less bad and were bad at it so they were forced to do the worst thing" isn't exactly a great argument.

And as far as the second part goes, my question would be is that players WANTED that or they ACCEPTED that. There's a difference. I've certainly had DLC things where I accept a lovely system but it has never been at the point where I'd argue it is good or in the customer's favor. In theory 'player choice' is a nice idea but every attempt at it seems to be predatory behavior disguised as offering players choices.

DLC is an unavoidable part of things and that's fine. I've enjoyed DLC. I just don't think any of it is actually good for the customer except for the developers who genuinely offer free updates and content. Obviously that's the ideal unless it somehow fucks up the game.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I really wish that they hadn't dropped the mini-campaign thing, it was a neat way of introducing the new races.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Deakul posted:

I really wish that they hadn't dropped the mini-campaign thing, it was a neat way of introducing the new races.

Honestly, same.

If there's one format I miss in Total Wars is the mini-campaigns from Napoleon, I really enjoyed having a Total War game I could wrap up in an afternoon or evening of play, but the series just keeps growing towards bigger and bigger maps.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I mean "they tried something less bad and were bad at it so they were forced to do the worst thing" isn't exactly a great argument.

And as far as the second part goes, my question would be is that players WANTED that or they ACCEPTED that. There's a difference. I've certainly had DLC things where I accept a lovely system but it has never been at the point where I'd argue it is good or in the customer's favor. In theory 'player choice' is a nice idea but every attempt at it seems to be predatory behavior disguised as offering players choices.

DLC is an unavoidable part of things and that's fine. I've enjoyed DLC. I just don't think any of it is actually good for the customer except for the developers who genuinely offer free updates and content. Obviously that's the ideal unless it somehow fucks up the game.

judging by the community reactions to DLC for Total Warhammer, the playerbase overwhelming wants a way to purchase individual lords over bundled dlc options. CA actually released the newest dlc, Thrones of Decay, in 3 individual packs that can optionally be purchased as a bundle that grants a 15%? discount overall.

Personally, i think this is a good model and I hope they release all future dlc like this since I can pick and choose which part of the dlc i want and not pay for stuff i wont play as. It wasnt a huge deal for past lord DLC packs, because those usually had 2 lords. You were at worst, paying for one lord you didnt want, but some players did not like that model.

CA also has race dlcs, that include an entire new faction to play as. These were typically priced higher and would come with 3-4 lords and were generally a substantial amount of content compared to the lord dlc packs. The race dlc were well-received overall while the lord packs were a bit more mixed

In the first game, the race dlc packs also came with mini-campaigns. The campaigns were much-maligned by the community since the maps were significantly smaller and had a much tighter focus of factions to fight. I never played the mini-campaigns, but im glad that CA dropped that practice since I would rather they focus on expanding and supporting the main campaigns than make much more limited ones

That all being said, theres very little chance that CA will go back through the old dlc and separate it out like the newest model. I also think its nuts that Warhammer 1 and 2 are still $60 each (even tho they do get significant discounts often) and I think that CA should at least bundle those two games and give a reasonable price for getting both for those that jumped in at game 3. I also think having bundles for all of game 1's dlc and all of game 2's dlc with each bundle getting a decent discount would be a nice gesture for people jumping in late

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

ImpAtom posted:

good news, that’s what they do for total warhammer. the base game lords are fantastic. the dlc adds more to the world without you having to buy them. they often release free new lords that are also fun. you only need the dlc to play the new lords.

also in the case of dragons dogma, it does give you a (mild) advantage, owning the dlc. you do not get an advantage in total warhammer - you get a totally different starting condition.

the mini campaign thing also doesn’t work well for warhammer because people want all the armies on the big map fighting eachother. it works alright still in the historical games like three kingdoms, but still, i think people prefer adding more to the big map.

CA have been doing good on the DLC front, as has modern Paradox. would it be better if it was all free? yeah. would it be better if all videogames were also free? yeah sure id like that. but i think it makes sense that developers receive money for developing new things and i’d rather they get more money this way than predatory micro transactions or ads

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Y'all keep saying that Warahmmer DLC are great value but didn't they just have to apologize for asking half the game's price for a DLC with little to no content?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Jack Trades posted:

Y'all keep saying that Warahmmer DLC are great value but didn't they just have to apologize for asking half the game's price for a DLC with little to no content?

don’t think anyone’s saying they’re particularly great value, some of them are worse than the others, just that you don’t need to touch it if you don’t want that specific content, you get the content on the game map, you just can’t play it yourself unless you buy it. i think that one coincided with a price rise and a longer wait than usual due to CA being in a bad situation because of Sega’s bullshit making them do an FPS battle royale looter thing

people are saying it’s not bad, it’s not predatory, and it looks bad because it’s nearly a decade’s worth of content that has added up

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Jack Trades posted:

That was six months ago, get with the times.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Jack Trades posted:

yup, it sucked when they released Shadows of Change, but they actually listened to community feedback and added a ton more content to the dlc to make amends. Currently, its in a better spot, but still a tough pill to swallow at its current price, but not a bad deal on sale. Luckily, its easily ignored if you have no interest in playing as the races featured in the pack

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

judging by the community reactions to DLC for Total Warhammer, the playerbase overwhelming wants a way to purchase individual lords over bundled dlc options. CA actually released the newest dlc, Thrones of Decay, in 3 individual packs that can optionally be purchased as a bundle that grants a 15%? discount overall.

I mean that is what I am talking about. That isn't a 15% discount. That means you're paying an extra 15% unless you buy everything at once, and if you decide after the fact you want one of the others you're paying more. (Unless I'm misunderstanding at it refunds the 15% for the one you already own when buying the bundle, but in my experience that's pretty drat rare.)

Again, this isn't exclusive to CA. A lot of companies do it and it is lovely every time. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for playing the game, but I'm not seeing it as being customer-friendly

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

good news, that’s what they do for total warhammer. the base game lords are fantastic. the dlc adds more to the world without you having to buy them. they often release free new lords that are also fun. you only need the dlc to play the new lords.

also in the case of dragons dogma, it does give you a (mild) advantage, owning the dlc. you do not get an advantage in total warhammer - you get a totally different starting condition.

the mini campaign thing also doesn’t work well for warhammer because people want all the armies on the big map fighting eachother. it works alright still in the historical games like three kingdoms, but still, i think people prefer adding more to the big map.

CA have been doing good on the DLC front, as has modern Paradox. would it be better if it was all free? yeah. would it be better if all videogames were also free? yeah sure id like that. but i think it makes sense that developers receive money for developing new things and i’d rather they get more money this way than predatory micro transactions or ads

I find it very hard to believe every single new lord is equal to or inferior to the ones already in the game. If it is the unheard of Perfectly Balanced Game then cool, but it seems very likely at least some give you an advantage in strength of some kind .

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Apr 30, 2024

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

I find it very hard to believe every single new lord is equal to or inferior to the ones already in the game. If it is the unheard of Perfectly Balanced Game then cool, but it seems very likely at least some give you an advantage in strength of some kind .

lmao come on man. I would encourage you to try a Total War game at some point, people aren't buying the Chaos Dwarfs or what-have-you because their campaign is easier to beat or something.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

But that's the case in the base game without DLC? And it just means you can beat the game in a different way, a bit faster?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

fez_machine posted:

But that's the case in the base game without DLC? And it just means you can beat the game in a different way, a bit faster?

I was responding to this specific part:

quote:

If you can beat the game faster then that is an advantage, yes. Not much of one (I'd hope) but still one. And that's 100% fine, unless you're playing something competitive then an advantage matters not at all and no game is going to have perfect balance.

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 30, 2024

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

a Warhammer videogame that's a ridiculous waste of money is just being true to the source material

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I mean that is what I am talking about. That isn't a 15% discount. That means you're paying an extra 15% unless you buy everything at once, and if you decide after the fact you want one of the others you're paying more. (Unless I'm misunderstanding at it refunds the 15% for the one you already own when buying the bundle, but in my experience that's pretty drat rare.)

Again, this isn't exclusive to CA. A lot of companies do it and it is lovely every time. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for playing the game, but I'm not seeing it as being customer-friendly

if you buy one part of the dlc and then later decide to get the other parts, you will get the 15% discount. No matter how you buy them, you will be getting some kind of deal and not paying full price.

you can also just buy one and wait for a sale to get the others, its pretty generous to the customer imo

for the other part of your quote, the new lords are typically very powerful and have unique faction mechanics that are a lot of fun. I consider this a good thing because why would I buy dlc for a lovely lord that doesnt do anything different than the other lords? Its not withholding because each faction is perfectly playable with their vanilla rosters. Just an extra bit of fun flavor.

This is (mostly) a singleplayer game, so why should the lord be balanced with the other lords? Each campaign is a different thing, its not a story mode thats set in stone, theyre dynamic and change drastically based on what the player does and who theyre playing as

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
If everyone were more like me (too stupid for strategy games) then nobody would even be bothered about Warhammer DLC.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I’m too stupid to play strategy games, but also too stupid to stop buying them.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

ImpAtom posted:

If you can beat the game faster then that is an advantage, yes. Not much of one (I'd hope) but still one. And that's 100% fine, unless you're playing something competitive then an advantage matters not at all and no game is going to have perfect balance.

They also frequently go back and overhaul the old lords to make them better, but this game is not some kind of balanced esports crap. There are always stupidly overpowered lords. It's just part of the game.

It's like this. I loved Warhammer 2 and played it like crazy. CA released my favorite expansion so far "Rise of the Tomb Kings". Without buying anything, I now have this badass undead Egyptian army threat to deal with. This makes the game far more fun and interesting and because I like them so much I buy the expansion pack. Now it's my turn to steamroll worthless peasants in my chariot while yelling SETTRA DOES NOT SERVE. If you think badass Egyptian undead mummy people are stupid or boring you don't buy the DLC because you didn't want to play them anyway. You are at no disadvantage.

Yes a lot of times new poo poo they add is overpowered (though the Tomb Kings were arguably a bit underpowered at first), but it doesn't really matter because the whole game is a giant map of kickass things fighting kickass things all over the place, and adding more kickass things rules.

I love these games and I never bought the last expansion. Why? Well, the factions aren't all that interesting to me.

Also this:

Hwurmp posted:

a Warhammer videogame that's a ridiculous waste of money is just being true to the source material

And on a serious note for 'new' players, I would suggest waiting for sales and/or bundles or just getting the DLC for factions you really want to play since they frequently go on sale.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

i would be inclined to agree with you if you could buy "karl franz but Better in the karl franz position" but no, it's a totally different starting setup with different neighbouring powers and occasionally different mechanics. total war games are not about beating the game faster or anything like that.

have you actually played a total war game? because i feel like there's a fundamental disconnect in how you're perceiving the game's structure. you ain't making rome better by buying the marian reform expansion pack, you're buying the option to play as pontus. and when they add pontus, you now have pontus on the map to deal with. even if you dont want to play as pontus.

there's no "well now julius caesar isn't viable so i have to buy the mark antony pack", you play your favs or you play something that looks interesting to you, purchasing sparta and then only playing sparta because they're the best (they're not) is on you

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Apr 30, 2024

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Subjunctive posted:

poo poo i thought that was just me

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Squiggle posted:

Remember "warez"

you are forgetting the first and second rules :ninja:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

i would be inclined to agree with you if you could buy "karl franz but Better in the karl franz position" but no, it's a totally different starting setup with different neighbouring powers and occasionally different mechanics. total war games are not about beating the game faster or anything like that.

have you actually played a total war game? because i feel like there's a fundamental disconnect in how you're perceiving the game's structure. you ain't making rome better by buying the marian reform expansion pack, you're buying the option to play as pontus. and when they add pontus, you now have pontus on the map to deal with. even if you dont want to play as pontus.

there's no "well now julius caesar isn't viable so i have to buy the mark antony pack", you play your favs or you play something that looks interesting to you, purchasing sparta and then only playing sparta because they're the best (they're not) is on you

I have, though admittedly not a super ton. I think the disconnect is that people absolutely do play strategy games to have the most optimal and quickest wins. It's a genuinely fun part of playing them. Not harm if that isn't for you, but a super-overpowered character would lend itself towards that.

(I blame growing up playing a lot of online Civilization for that because optimizing was a must, and even modern Civ basically releases new civilizations that are meta-changing OP.)

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
This is equally if not more dumb than the people pointing at the Train Simulator DLCs.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SkeletonHero posted:

If everyone were more like me (too stupid for strategy games) then nobody would even be bothered about Warhammer DLC.

I am like you. Only Warhammer property I care about is Vermintide, it has a bunch of DLC but I'm fine with it

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

lordfrikk posted:

I think it's telling that you consider this the good model lol, because as someone who avoids games with too many pieces of DLC, the above sentence is pure horror

edit: you know what, nevermind, you do you gramps

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 30, 2024

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

So.. I'd do a May games post, but there are SO MANY great games coming out in May that the post would be enormous, so I'll hyper condense it.

The big thing for gAAAmers is Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut on the 16th, and Hellblade 2 on the 21st.

For AA games, there's V Rising 1.0 on the 8th, and Homeworld 3 on the 13th.

Okay, now the important stuff...

FPS: Mullet Madjack (5/15), Robobeat (5/16), Selaco (5/30)
Metroidvanias: Animal Well (5/9), GenoPanic (5/17), Gestalt: Steam and Cinder (5/23), Nine Sols (5/29), Umbraclaw (5/30). Nine Sols is by the developer of Devotion/Detention. Umbraclaw is by Inti Creates.
Action: Morbid 2: The Lands of Ire (5/17), Hauntii (5/23)
Horror/Surv Horror: INDIKA (5/2), Crow Country (5/9), Lorelei and the Laser Eyes (5/16). Crow Country is by the developer of Tangle Tower, Lorelei by the developer of Sayonara Wild Hearts.
Co-op: Abiotic Factor (5/2), Baladins (5/15)
Narrative: 1000xRESIST (5/9), Read Only Memories: NEURODIVER (5/16), Until Then (5/23), Star Trek Resurgence (5/23). 1000xRESIST won an IGF award.
RPG: V Rising 1.0 (5/8), Athenian Rhapsody (5/14), Dread Delusion 1.0 (5/14)
Puzzle: Paper Trail (5/21), Duck Detective (5/23), Little Locked Rooms (May TBA)
Life Sim: Pine Hearts (5/23), SunnySide (5/24)
Roguelite: The Rogue Prince of Persia (5/14), Songs of Silence (5/23)
Misc: Surmount: A Mountain Climbing Adventure (5/2), Little Kitty Big City (cat simulator, 5/9), Cryptmaster (typing dungeon crawler, 5/9), Synergy (builder/management, 5/21), Reus 2 (god game, 5/28). Cryptmaster won an IGF award.

Animal Well will be on PS+, Hauntii will be on Gamepass

It's an unfathomably large month for indie games. There won't be a bigger month than this for a long time. Some of these games were in the very first Steam Next Fest of 2021. Some top the Most Wishlisted category on Steam. Some have been in Early Access for a quite a while. There will be a lot of GOTY candidates from this mix, and no doubt at least half of this list will show up in end-of-year indie recommendation articles.

Indika's eccentric vibes intrigue me, Hauntii's mix of Ghost Tricking and Twin Sticking is extremely up my alley, Crow Country is a pitch perfect tribute to Resident Evil games, Dread Delusion is Morrowind PS1 Edition, Lorelei is incredibly stylish, Animal Well is this year's Tunic, and Selaco's the most anticipated boomer shooter since the original DUSK.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 30, 2024

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Subjunctive posted:

me and my loving pile of 4x games i will never touch

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Excited for Hellblade 2 and Ghosts of Tsushima. Gonna hold off on Ghosts until I can see how the port is, but Hellblade is day 1 on gamepass

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

StrixNebulosa posted:

It's not, though, every single one of those packs (*blood for the blood god aside that one sucks) is a content pack that lets you play as its given lords. Only buy them if you intend to play as them - their stuff is still in the game, you'll still encounter it, you have the full game out of the box. The entire system is designed to be modular so you don't need to own all of it to own all of the gameplay, like paradox.

paradox meanwhile designs their games so you don't have essential systems unless you pay for them.

Which essential DLC should I have bought so that my TWW1 dwarves got updated? TWW2 dropped 16 months later and all patches basically stopped. So I eventually had to buy #2 to get the content update to my #1 factions. #3 arrived reasonably later, but let's be honest it's still the same game, but now with greatly raised system reqs so I don't even have the option of buying. So no, I don't buy the argument of 'just pay for the races you like' as it's baloney.

Creative Assembly's system is mildly better than Paradox's, but that is damning with such faint praise. This is the Steam thread, we call out poo poo practices all the time, like IOI's burying of their excellent Hitman game under a mountain of store bullshit.

edit:

Hwurmp posted:

Serephina fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 30, 2024

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Serephina posted:

Which essential DLC should I have bought so that my TWW1 dwarves got updated? TWW2 dropped 16 months later and all patches basically stopped. So I eventually had to buy #2 to get the content update to my #1 factions. #3 arrived reasonably later, but let's be honest it's still the same game, but now with greatly raised system reqs so I don't even have the option of buying. So no, I don't buy the argument of 'just pay for the races you like' as it's baloney.

Creative Assembly's system is mildly better than Paradox's, but that is damning with such faint praise. This is the Steam thread, we call out poo poo practices all the time, like IOI's burying of their excellent Hitman game under a mountain of store bullshit.

Good news! The best DLC is completely free: it's called going outside.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Mordja posted:

Good news! The best DLC is completely free: it's called going outside.

Yeah, but there are a lot of bugs.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

and I'll call out the ones I think are lovely and praise the ones I think are consumer friendly. :shrug:

anyways I last played Intergalactic Fishing in 2020 and I'm happy to see it's gotten patches into 2023, I remember it being really good despite the funny tagline of "no man's sky but for fish"

e: wait a minute what is this

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Just bought Buckshot Roulette on a whim because it's less than the price of a pint. Fun little game, I can see myself getting a bit addicted to it. Love that horrible dingy club vibe it has going on.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I have, though admittedly not a super ton. I think the disconnect is that people absolutely do play strategy games to have the most optimal and quickest wins. It's a genuinely fun part of playing them. Not harm if that isn't for you, but a super-overpowered character would lend itself towards that.

(I blame growing up playing a lot of online Civilization for that because optimizing was a must, and even modern Civ basically releases new civilizations that are meta-changing OP.)

right sure but total war campaigns are singleplayer, maybe rarely co-op, even more rarely versus, it's not anything like civ

and sure you can get an optimal and quick win but many lords have their own quests/wincons, so it's not about optimising your general campaign win, it's optimising your win for each lord

you're coming at the game treating it like its another game, that's on you, not on the game

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

StrixNebulosa posted:

e: wait a minute what is this

The rankine scale? It's "kelvin for fahrenheit"

Serephina posted:

See, it's not the same game, whether you think it's close enough to be or not. It's like being mad they didn't patch something into GTA3 when Vice City came out just because you were still playing it. When 2 came out development of 1 ended, and that's not some kind of cruel surprise just because they included old races into the sequel. Don't be obtuse.

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Apr 30, 2024

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Tiny Timbs posted:

me and my loving pile of 4x games i will never touch

I could play all those or play Alpha Centauri for the 50000 time instead

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
dread delusion out this month??? drat

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

OH! Selaco and Songs of Silence are out this month?!
Early Access.
I guess I'm back to waiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

The 7th Guest posted:

Cool May Gamez

Always a treat to see posts like these! Gonna be hard to narrow down what to get, but I've definitely got my eye on a lot of them. Also reminds me that I still need to play Hellblade 1 before I get into 2.