Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

Tell Jeff to buy you a new phone. You earned it

critical support for fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I got my current phone in 2016. I've had no reason to upgrade but it's starting to age out of what most new apps will support

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It kinda feels like we are a bunch of capybaras sunning ourselves in a clearing and we just watched the fattest tiger we have ever seen wander into the clearing and lay down.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

i have an old samsung and i love it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Fluffdaddy posted:

i have every chat thread on the forums bookmarked so i can prepare myself mentally for any incoming SAD thread when I do a mod thing

Same, I don't even read the threads, I just see the last read post number get bigger at a regular rate and know something went down if it explodes upwards over a day.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

It kinda feels like we are a bunch of capybaras sunning ourselves in a clearing and we just watched the fattest tiger we have ever seen wander into the clearing and lay down.

Just be normal

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
using T9 numpad to post is the equivalent of using a controller to play fps games…. some people enjoy the handicap

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

Just be normal

thats a big ask

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Fluffdaddy posted:

we got a live one
no.... gently caress YOU.... i wont get TROLLED by some dipshit who doesnt even know how to contribute to a REAL movement with INSIGHTFUL posting!! i know you think its funny to come in and poo poo on our politricks (what i like to call politics) but guess what??? we're DOING SOMETHING, something that cant be taken away, and we love and laugh, and we are here to stay, adn you'll learn that yoU DONT FU*K WITH GAMERS!!!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Xaris posted:

using T9 numpad to post is the equivalent of using a controller to play fps games…. some people enjoy the handicap

T9 got it right more often than any iteration of iPhone autocorrect tbh

I honestly find the keyboard harder but I don't believe in using a controller input for PC, feels overly non-traditional

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

old samsungs ftw

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

t9 was win

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

What was that hotel internet service that 1 goon used to exclusively browse and post? I remember lowtax announced he blocked it just to gently caress with that person.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i had a galaxy s2 and first thing I did was crack that poo poo and install CyanogenMod

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Dokapon Findom posted:

T9 got it right more often than any iteration of iPhone autocorrect tbh

I used to text girls with T9 while delivering pizzas without GPS. My brain used to be so powerful.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

KirbyKhan posted:

My brain used to be so powerful.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

What was that hotel internet service that 1 goon used to exclusively browse and post? I remember lowtax announced he blocked it just to gently caress with that person.

some guy was using a WEBTV for the longest

speng31b
May 8, 2010

best phone i ever had was the droid with the pullout keyboard. playing galaga on physical phone arrow keys ftw. when it finally ran out of steam i stuck it in a drawer which got flooded when a pipe broke in my apartment and renters insurance paid out the full msrp for it... served me to the end....

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
wasnt there also like one user who browsed on the dreamcast or something

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Feel like it's going to be a good month for being antisemitic and a chud.... and it's only the first!!!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

some guy was using a WEBTV for the longest

Yeah that thing lol that guy

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

some people are surprisingly impressed if you know how to get somewhere without looking at gps

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

KirbyKhan posted:

I used to text girls with T9 while delivering pizzas without GPS. My brain used to be so powerful.

Tactile controls like actual pressable buttons are just more intuitive to operate. Touchscreens in cars, or using such a phone while driving, are inherently dangerous

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

I have some kind of LG which i got off ebay refurbished for $100 and it's ftw

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mawarannahr posted:

some people are surprisingly impressed if you know how to get somewhere without looking at gps

It's a lost skill, a dead art, like calligraphy.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I learned how to do calligraphy

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

i got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

sounds alive and well to me

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the rand mcnally road atlas.... you can't beat it for a long road trip

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fluffdaddy posted:

heard yall were antisemetic, C/D?

Deny, I'm too busy being a chud to branch out these days.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

i got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grats lobster!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

the top tweet in that chain is a woman saying that bluey and some other dog have sex

https://twitter.com/keysmashbandit/status/1785124158294138911

awful!

jesus wept

speng31b
May 8, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Deny, I'm too busy being a chud to branch out these days.

chuds have a hard time multiclassing to antisemite but antisemites can easily multiclass to chud

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

It is time to walk to the butcher shop. Anticipating a veritable bevy of utter normality to peruse upon my return.

Mr Hootington posted:

Medieval or Japanese? I bought brushes of the latter to dust my Lego.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

lmfao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Fluffdaddy posted:

i have every chat thread on the forums bookmarked so i can prepare myself mentally for any incoming SAD thread when I do a mod thing

I still need your favorite ice cream flavor. you're the last feather in my cap

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dokapon Findom posted:

It is time to walk to the butcher shop.

post what animal you are responsible for killing and eating and how much you are enjoying the fleshy meats of the innocent dead animal… I will start the sad thread

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

I don't remember. It was during the years I was at the Christian school. Our final was transcribing 5 chapters from any Bible book of our choosing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

I still need your favorite ice cream flavor. you're the last feather in my cap

im lactose intolerant :/