Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Coats are a trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

this is why everyone hates the midwest: lead collaborators with Big Coat

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

true facts stated: there was a guy called Ken Coates who founded the International Marxist Group and was in the European Parliament for a while

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hatebag posted:

i met a dane in college and she somehow shoehorned in using the n word in like a 2 minute long conversation. something's rotten in denmark, indeed

/pauses for 5 seconds before responding

yeah

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Fluffdaddy posted:

im lactose intolerant :/

No way me too

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Question: what's lactose

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Zodium posted:

a dozen perfect marxists with advanced degrees fail to boil the concept down to less than ten thousand words, and the dumbest man in the world just nails it

It was some of the best lurking I've ever done. The Anti-Coat Saga ftw

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Question: what's lactose

it's the cow's rage and despair that gets into the dairy during the milking process

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I love lactose

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

i got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats dude

now money in the bag

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what if they made a $500 game console but it had no games. an "anti-console" perhaps

it was called the sega saturn

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the Saturn had tons of good games

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

you're thinking of the Jaguar

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

best phone i ever had was the droid with the pullout keyboard. playing galaga on physical phone arrow keys ftw. when it finally ran out of steam i stuck it in a drawer which got flooded when a pipe broke in my apartment and renters insurance paid out the full msrp for it... served me to the end....

my dad got laid off and refused to give the company any of their stuff back so in high school i was the only kid with a blackberry

it was such a sick phone

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

600 posts in the campus protests thread and the first page is burger talk

:nsa:

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Bro it's so bad lol. Just dogshit from jump.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Middle aged programmers who've never left their house becoming expert armchair political activists overnight.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

7 new d&d reports in the last hour @____@

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Mr Hootington posted:

I love lactose

inclusivity wins

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Mr Hootington posted:

I don't remember. It was during the years I was at the Christian school. Our final was transcribing 5 chapters from any Bible book of our choosing.
Sounds like Medieval then, if it was with the traditional kind of old timey-ended pen then definitely so.

tristeham posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you
Not sure why this is a problem, with cheaper plastic brushes you run the risk of scratching the pieces, the transparent ones in particular.

Xaris posted:

post what animal you are responsible for killing and eating and how much you are enjoying the fleshy meats of the innocent dead animal… I will start the sad thread
Today I bought beef for the aforementioned meatloaf, also some pre-formed burger patties (also beef), and a large NY strip steak planed horizontally to produce two lesser such steaks

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
e: wrong thread. That never happens!

selec
Sep 6, 2003

made two pans of lasagna. gotta go to the store tomorrow to get more meats and make a pan for the freezer. in a surly mood all drat day so i'm going to tithe to a bail fund.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

7 new d&d reports in the last hour @____@

are any of them me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i will say one drawback to my new job is that it will be hybrid so i probably wont be able to post as much lol. oh well gotta get that money.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

i will say one drawback to my new job is that it will be hybrid so i probably wont be able to post as much lol. oh well gotta get that money.

Just tell your boss you have tomwork from home because of your responsibilities to the fprums

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lib and let die posted:

are any of them me

your post insulting the smell of new jersey was reported with the reason given as "gently caress off" lol. but the spate of more recent reports is related to a usce slapfight that is going on currently lol

in addition to that spate of seven, there have been ten new, separate reports that were made in the last 15 minutes lmao. those poor mods.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Gotta explain to your boss that you have another place where you antiwork, and it requires your antitime

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

selec posted:

made two pans of lasagna. gotta go to the store tomorrow to get more meats and make a pan for the freezer. in a surly mood all drat day so i'm going to tithe to a bail fund.

Homemade freezer lasagna for whenever is the best imo.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

your post insulting the smell of new jersey was reported with the reason given as "gently caress off" lol. but the spate of more recent reports is related to a usce slapfight that is going on currently lol

in addition to that spate of seven, there have been ten new, separate reports that were made in the last 15 minutes lmao. those poor mods.

lol I'm not wrong though

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my new boss is a huge maga guy so i can just tell him that i moderate a politics forum that has a thread about donald trump, a thread devoted to hating the democratic party, and a thread where people talk about how they will not vote for the democrats. not to mention the unironic transphobia megathread. hell he might like to buy an account.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Call it professional development

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

CaptainBeefart posted:

Homemade freezer lasagna for whenever is the best imo.

Cheese is not meant to be frozen.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

my new boss is a huge maga guy so i can just tell him that i moderate a politics forum that has a thread about donald trump, a thread devoted to hating the democratic party, and a thread where people talk about how they will not vote for the democrats. not to mention the unironic transphobia megathread. hell he might like to buy an account.

the woke admins gassed our hitler thread, but we keep fighting for free speech

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Salazar going to bat for pro-Israel propaganda in the American politics megathread. Another Canadian btw. So loving cool

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dokapon Findom posted:

Cheese is not meant to be frozen.

And yet...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zodium posted:

the woke admins gassed our hitler thread, but we keep fighting for free speech

the hitler thread is in CCC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU