Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Salazar going to bat for pro-Israel propaganda in the American politics megathread. Another Canadian btw. So loving cool

I know it goes without saying at this point but he is literally the dumbest poster I've ever seen on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Son of Sorrow posted:

Bro it's so bad lol. Just dogshit from jump.

i demand that speng restores my tubgirl

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

Cheese is not meant to be frozen.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Majorian posted:

I know it goes without saying at this point but he is literally the dumbest poster I've ever seen on the internet.

Discendo Vox.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

i demand that speng restores my tubgirl

you could just post it again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

you could just post it again

this is not about tubgirl this is about justice. plus tubgirl started showing up as a suggested image for things on my phone so i had to delete it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

this is not about tubgirl this is about justice. plus tubgirl started showing up as a suggested image for things on my phone so i had to delete it

oh?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

your post insulting the smell of new jersey was reported with the reason given as "gently caress off" lol. but the spate of more recent reports is related to a usce slapfight that is going on currently lol

in addition to that spate of seven, there have been ten new, separate reports that were made in the last 15 minutes lmao. those poor mods.

mods should have a button to automatically 6er the reporting party if the report is frivolous, with a link in LC to the post they tried to report

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

That seems overcomplicated when you could just maintain a stable of comprador bitch mods to leak all the funny reports

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

mods should have a button to automatically 6er the reporting party if the report is frivolous, with a link in LC to the post they tried to report

Yep, put some skin in the game for frivolous reporting

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

the admins really like reports and are worried about potential backlash against people making reports, otherwise I would do a lot more reversal of fortune type probes over the bullshit that people send in

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Vox Nihili posted:

the admins really like reports

the existence of GJB indicates otherwise

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

That seems overcomplicated when you could just maintain a stable of comprador bitch mods to leak all the funny reports

it's more about tagging the rapsheets of the people making dumb reports when they do it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

the admins really like reports and are worried about potential backlash against people making reports, otherwise I would do a lot more reversal of fortune type probes over the bullshit that people send in

Become the politics admin and do it your way

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
money please

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

I can see it but there's still a missed opportunity for humor. He'll, made it so it simply tags their rapsheet with or without an LC entry. It would inevitably lead to hilarious meltdowns of people insisting they reported the "new jersey smells bad" post in confidence and whatnot

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

This never makes sense because you'll just scare the people who make bad reports and the people who make good reports will still report. It's like saying it's wrong to punish bad posts because we want people to post.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's like saying it's wrong to punish bad posts because we want people to post.

this is also the policy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

my new boss is a huge maga guy so i can just tell him that i moderate a politics forum that has a thread about donald trump, a thread devoted to hating the democratic party, and a thread where people talk about how they will not vote for the democrats. not to mention the unironic transphobia megathread. hell he might like to buy an account.

yeah dave i cant believe they stole the 2020 election

say have you ever crack pinged before?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

yeah dave i cant believe they stole the 2020 election

say have you ever crack pinged before?

pointing out that both Trump AND the Clinton's were associates of Epstein before recommending Whitney Webb for some light weekend reading

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Vox Nihili posted:

Absolutely disgusting that they 'like' reports. You can find far better text at the source, whole insular threads starting from page 1.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they gonna have to start calling you lobster dinner now

copy
Jul 26, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Learning that Retardo Vox is not only Canadian but a Canadian immigrant in Denmark and still obsessed with American politics ftw. Gonna be mining this hosed up thread for quite a while methinks

lol amazing

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DaysBefore posted:

Learning that Retardo Vox is not only Canadian but a Canadian immigrant in Denmark and still obsessed with American politics ftw. Gonna be mining this hosed up thread for quite a while methinks

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Danish politics just don't do it for him

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DaysBefore posted:

Congrats lobster bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
should be allowed to kill lobster shirt for contributing to capitalism

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

should be allowed to kill lobster shirt for contributing to capitalism

i agree

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

My lobster button up shirt will die the instant I put it in the dryer.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

everoyne on this forumis either from scandinavia or the scandinavia of the pnw

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
One time, as a child, I got lost in a Danish forest. I could be a changeling actually.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

One time, as a child, I got lost in a Danish forest. I could be a changeling actually.

explains everything really

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

now tell me exactly wtf is going on in “the changeling” show

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I find it weird when people refer to a plural of danishes (pastry) as just danish

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Took my kid to a playground and bumped into an employee I used to manage back when I was in charge of a hospital kitchen. She got out of there and got trained as a surgical tech. gently caress yeah unions ftw. Go on up that ladder.

I was a bad manager and I'm glad I learned it's not for me and I don't do it anymore.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

I find it weird when people refer to a plural of danishes (pastry) as just danish

it's called wienerbrød

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

it's called wienerbrød

shut the gently caress up