Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

trump brings glorious world peace by giving us dome

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1299381179204894720
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1306344158106472450
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1288249251861012481
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1333556236214788096

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

peace through strength

:hmmyes:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Democrat dorks say Israel's genocide against Gaza is only affecting 5-7% in all polling. So if inflation is not that bad, and the economy is doing great, but Gaza is not the problem, why is Joe Biden about to face plant and lose more states than Hillary?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

putin's going to steal another one I reckon

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Democrat dorks say Israel's genocide against Gaza is only affecting 5-7% in all polling. So if inflation is not that bad, and the economy is doing great, but Gaza is not the problem, why is Joe Biden about to face plant and lose more states than Hillary?

chinese election interference.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Nonsense posted:

This bit really hits my brain, because that's still bad for them! Even if you didn't care about doing the right thing, pissing off that many young potential voters is bad. They're the ones that are most likely to just let the sweet apathy take hold and not vote at all. 3% of likely voters just loving off or voting 3rd party would be devastating in the swing states. Biden barely won under much better circumstances.

Idiots think that Trump getting charged with a financial crime that most people don't even understand is going to make people stay home, but young people will shrug off Gaza. Just amazing.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/0liviajulianna/status/1785449451215028326
https://twitter.com/0liviajulianna/status/1785462587779358841

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I gotta hand it to them, the last few pages of the Bad Thread are very pro-click

:munch:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

This bit really hits my brain, because that's still bad for them! Even if you didn't care about doing the right thing, pissing off that many young potential voters is bad. They're the ones that are most likely to just let the sweet apathy take hold and not vote at all. 3% of likely voters just loving off or voting 3rd party would be devastating in the swing states. Biden barely won under much better circumstances.

Idiots think that Trump getting charged with a financial crime that most people don't even understand is going to make people stay home, but young people will shrug off Gaza. Just amazing.

The Democrats seem to view young, progressive-minded voters as their only true enemies. And, ur-fascistically, they can never decide whether their enemy is laughably weak or perilously strong

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nitevision posted:

The Democrats seem to view young, progressive-minded voters as their only true enemies. And, ur-fascistically, they can never decide whether their enemy is laughably weak or perilously strong

The Dems don't need our votes, hell, they don't even want them, but it's absolutely everyone else's fault except theirs if they lose in November.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Nichael posted:

there's no magic wand!

There IS a magic wand. It's hidden in a secret chamber under the most sacred place in the capitol. THAT'S what the January 6ers were after and THAT'S why it was so scary that they got so dangerously close to acquiring it.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

HallelujahLee posted:

this is russian disinformation

which millions will no longer be influenced by without the affordable connectivity program

so you see it was in fact a brilliant move.

illiterate anticommunist joke goes here

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the disgusting joe biden!

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Wait - what’s the Bad Thread?

If there’s a thread worse than this why am I not in it

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Harik posted:

which millions will no longer be influenced by without the affordable connectivity program

so you see it was in fact a brilliant move.

illiterate anticommunist joke goes here

im still getting my putin bucks

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lol boeing keeps offing whistleblowers and there's nothing we can do about it

they killed another one???

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
how is "the CPC paid millions to Trump" relevant to "Biden's Wins"?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

FistEnergy posted:

I gotta hand it to them, the last few pages of the Bad Thread are very pro-click

:munch:

which one is the bad thread?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

RC Cola posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4058201

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

In Training posted:

I have no clue what my bill next month is gonna look like. Lol.

Sorry to hear that, it's straight bullshit. My Spectrum bill would be increasing from $50 for 300 Mbps to $80 per month, which is insane. Ultimately, I ended up calling to cancel the other day, telling them I'm in the middle of the T-Mobile 5G home Internet trial for a flat $50/m and was seeing speeds up to 750 Mbps (true, by the way). They ended up bumping me up to 500 Mbps for $50 per month for a year, and advised me to do the same thing again at that time, lol. To be honest, it went better than I expected, but I'm still upset because millions aren't as lucky, especially if they don't have any ISP competition in their service area.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You know, when I called Joe Biden a modern doughface back in 2020 I didn't really realize how much of a doughface he was.

This mother fucker would have executed nat turner after the civil war.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

gradenko_2000 posted:

What, do you expect the government to investigate suspicious deaths or something?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

RC Cola posted:

1. Biden is most likely facing an enthusiasm problem, which is why he's going to win by 7 points instead of 10 like he should against Trump.

2. "In the real world," Republicans have arguably lost every single election since Trump's election except for 2021, and Trump is an election LOSER.

3. Most House Democrats are in lock-step with Biden on Gaza, the economy, etc. etc. etc., and yet they keep mopping the Republicans.

4. Biden may have the lowest average job approval on record, but Trump also has the most indictments on record, and is the only indicted former President on record. So, either Biden wins or Trump wins, and someone is going to set a new record here, and it's up to you what you think is more likely. Personally, I think that the quadruple-indicted loser who lost every election since 2017 is going to lose to the guy with bad approval numbers.

5. Republicans are begging for money while being bled dry by Trump's trials. Trump will get buried come November.

6. Some of these polls, like the NYT poll from a month or so ago, showed Trump tying Biden with women. Post Dobbs. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there's an issue here.

Look, when I saw Abigail Spanberger keep her House seat in 2022 after her election was called early, I knew that the Republicans were toast that night. Biden got more votes than Trump in the PA primary, as did Democrats any way you slice it in an uncontested election with an incumbent President, and Haley got 17% after she dropped out a month prior. Trump is toast, toast, toast.

Trump is loving toast.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

No they're all just really depressed over how much they've hurt Boeing, and they couldn't go on living with that guilt.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like police procedural shows, but the thing you have to remember is that they are fiction. cops don't investigate murders. they especially don't investigate murders they've been ordered to rule as suicides or accidents.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/st...ingawful.com%2F

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't know why that bitch valley is pretending he isn't going to vote for biden again.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

It reminds me of 2016 when Hillary kept doing terrible stuff: Goldman Sachs speeches, saying universal healthcare will never happen, supporting TPP until the 11th hour, and on and on. "Oh only 5% of voters care enough about this to let it affect their vote."

Like okay but...that adds up after a while? How many times can you say "oh it's just 5%" before you're squandered a 20-point lead?

Oh.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

[democrats] Would it not in that case be simpler to dissolve the college dems and elect another?

https://x.com/collegedems/status/1785734735085347131?s=46&t=DdNUw14GK8qLfrw-n5r2Rg

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Uncle Wemus posted:

1. Biden is most likely facing an enthusiasm problem, which is why he's going to win by 7 points instead of 10 like he should against Trump.

2. "In the real world," Republicans have arguably lost every single election since Trump's election except for 2021, and Trump is an election LOSER.

3. Most House Democrats are in lock-step with Biden on Gaza, the economy, etc. etc. etc., and yet they keep mopping the Republicans.

4. Biden may have the lowest average job approval on record, but Trump also has the most indictments on record, and is the only indicted former President on record. So, either Biden wins or Trump wins, and someone is going to set a new record here, and it's up to you what you think is more likely. Personally, I think that the quadruple-indicted loser who lost every election since 2017 is going to lose to the guy with bad approval numbers.

5. Republicans are begging for money while being bled dry by Trump's trials. Trump will get buried come November.

6. Some of these polls, like the NYT poll from a month or so ago, showed Trump tying Biden with women. Post Dobbs. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there's an issue here.

Look, when I saw Abigail Spanberger keep her House seat in 2022 after her election was called early, I knew that the Republicans were toast that night. Biden got more votes than Trump in the PA primary, as did Democrats any way you slice it in an uncontested election with an incumbent President, and Haley got 17% after she dropped out a month prior. Trump is toast, toast, toast.

Trump is loving toast.

i was going to do a point-by-point rebuttal to this one but I just felt bad by the time #4 falls apart

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

this doesn’t feel anything like 2016, most of the polls showing trump winning legitimately seemed to be outliers, we’re 6 months out and everything is spelling disaster and they’re just putting their heads in the sand lol

the sentiment and attitude are the same but they’re actively denying reality

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

Rectal Death Alert posted:

i was going to do a point-by-point rebuttal to this one but I just felt bad by the time #4 falls apart

I think his post is supposed to be satire

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

holefoods posted:

this doesn’t feel anything like 2016, most of the polls showing trump winning legitimately seemed to be outliers, we’re 6 months out and everything is spelling disaster and they’re just putting their heads in the sand lol

the sentiment and attitude are the same but they’re actively denying reality

The polls are only bad because they're polling the agents that Xi sent to influence the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

funny way to spell posted:

I think his post is supposed to be satire

the original isn't