Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

quote:

In October 2006, Jourová was accused of accepting a 2 million Kč bribe from Ladislav Péťa, mayor of Budišov, South Moravia, for securing EU subsidies to the reconstruction of the Budišov Chateau.[8] Although she was fully exonerated, she spent more than a month in pre-trial detention, which "brought divorce and anguish to her family".[9] Her prosecution was halted in mid-2008, when the police came forward and said that the bribery had never happened.[8]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

retire bitch

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1786051496213143918

https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1786051089764168150

starts @ ~37:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXLjdZbwutY

Wraith of J.O.I. has issued a correction as of 16:23 on May 2, 2024

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

What the gently caress is locals.com did Glenn throw a hissy and leave substack?

Glenn says he liked substack but wanted a video platform since that's also how people consume his stories. This locals thing said they'd give him a platform for free but he has to move all his crap there including written articles.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

gently caress Joe Biden and the people who voted for that """antisemitism""" bill.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm sure that nothing bad will come of the democrat making sure to fully normalize extremely violent and over the top repression of speech right before handing off the reigns to Trump for another four years.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1786052078219165984

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mayor Péťa

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sir! You must order weapons free! :patriot:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
dissent must never lead to disorder

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I agree Joe, those police units should be held accountable for their crimes.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

he's really trying to hard to get approval rating from 18-35 yos into the single digits

lets go brandon!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
god drat biden's going to get obliterated in November

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ex post facho posted:

god drat biden's going to get obliterated in November

he he single-handedly turned the youngest block of voters into majority Republicans. it's quite astonishing.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Hed posted:

Glenn says he liked substack but wanted a video platform since that's also how people consume his stories. This locals thing said they'd give him a platform for free but he has to move all his crap there including written articles.

Locals is related to Rumble where he hosts his show as well.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

well they’ve lost the Nazi vote

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i congratulate buchanon butcher joe on further alienating anyone under the age of 40

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Skip I want to ADDRESS this issue.

You KNOW dissent is essential to democracy.

BUT!

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

lmao literally trotting the "buildings' lives matter, too!" banger back out from 2020, bravo Brandon.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

They stole the election from gore, these loving idiots are too stupid to know when they were robbed

yeah otherwise theyd wouldnt be democrats

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

wow, terrifying, it could be trump saying these words if he gets elected! that's why we gotta vote!!!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

is pepsi ok posted:

BUT!

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the students they don’t want to go to class they said donald we have to do something….i said they’re paying for it it’s their money

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

cool I’ve got blood coming out of my eyes

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/ChrisByBike/status/1785684393304170889

from the replies:

really cool how insane your country is

lol, I carry a similar (read: less expensive) lock in the panniers on my bike if I know I'm going to stop somewhere while I'm out riding. It's an insanely commonplace and normal bike lock

But it's nice to see the bike understanders have logged on in the comments

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Jimong5 posted:

Locals is related to Rumble

why do these all sound like hookup apps

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Toph Bei Fong posted:

lol, I carry a similar (read: less expensive) lock in the panniers on my bike if I know I'm going to stop somewhere while I'm out riding. It's an insanely commonplace and normal bike lock

But it's nice to see the bike understanders have logged on in the comments

It's come out now that it's absolutely a bike lock. And it's absolutely sold, on campus, in the book store.

lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Best Friends posted:

why do these all sound like hookup apps

GLENNDR

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

*swipes right*

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

quote:

President Joe Biden on Thursday said his support for Israel remains unwavering amid the protests against that country's war in Gaza that have taken place on college campuses across the country.

Good. Go down with the ship, rear end in a top hat.

is pepsi ok posted:

BUT!

:laugh:

FistEnergy has issued a correction as of 16:51 on May 2, 2024

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

It's come out now that it's absolutely a bike lock. And it's absolutely sold, on campus, in the book store.

lol

But they took the fabric sleeve off of the chain, so it looks scary!!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

is pepsi ok posted:

BUT!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's cool that they're embracing the racist language of the book to refer to themselves. they're reclaiming it! Muggle is our word!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I can't believe how lovely the most progressive president ever forever is

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nonsense posted:

lol if AOC voted for this trash

lol my democrat rep voted for it

she also voted for a house resolution "denouncing the biden admin immigration policies" (it's a resolution that says Biden isn't shooting immigrants on sight and that's bad or some poo poo like that)

I'm glad I already told my rep to eat poo poo and I'll never vote for her

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
a reminder for people who are not aware is that the USA’s first free trade agreement was with Israel

as an exporter it was a pain in the rear end because for years (until recently) you had to use some special rear end paper for your certificate of origin

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
he's such a huge piece of poo poo

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1786064644383142187

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

god didnt make that meat

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Al! posted:

god didnt make that meat

I won’t eat anything that didn’t have a mother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I would never serve lab slop to my kids!

now on the other hand this chicken from a nightmare factory is a-okay in my book. well, for YOUR kids anyway