Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

you should have idgaf

i would have but there was no game that would concievably be classified i could think of lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ohtori worked on spore

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

ohtori worked on spore

hosed up

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I had the honor of growing up in the D.A.R.E. era where they duped kids in school into voluntarily finger printing themselves so it's not something I've ever concerned myself with avoiding

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

External Organs posted:

Defending jerry seinfeld by using the word "ephebophile" User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Lol I thought these guys all got banned in the Obama administration

are you not familiar with wizard master

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

External Organs posted:

Defending jerry seinfeld by using the word "ephebophile" User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

lol wizard master

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Americas army was the first game I ever figured out how to cheat in. There was a way you could turn the under barrel grenade launcher into a grenade machine gun by interrupting the reloading animation by shooting at the right time and presumably causing it to have -1 grenades which overflowed to effectively infinite.

On the bridge level it’s possible to hit the enemy spawn and approach from the other side. I got it down to the point where I could wipe the enemy team in the first 15 seconds of the match by just blanketing the whole spawn and approach with 40mm

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Butter Activities posted:

Americas army was the first game I ever figured out how to cheat in. There was a way you could turn the under barrel grenade launcher into a grenade machine gun by interrupting the reloading animation by shooting at the right time and presumably causing it to have -1 grenades which overflowed to effectively infinite.

On the bridge level it’s possible to hit the enemy spawn and approach from the other side. I got it down to the point where I could wipe the enemy team in the first 15 seconds of the match by just blanketing the whole spawn and approach with 40mm

they recruited you on the spot

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i could never play america's army because the targets on the shooting range would never load on my lovely ol' PC and i couldn't complete the boot camp segment you need to do to actually play

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

thats not cheating that exploiting

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I can't be expected to keep up with gbs lore

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I like to think I made the game unplayable for enough other children that at least one realized that they would be committing to living with people like me for 4-8 years.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

External Organs posted:

Smash Bros Announcer: "Wizard Master!"

Muffled Wii Remote Speaker:

Wizard Master posted:

Ephebophile.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

50 states narrowed down to two. The Day of Doxxing comes ever closer

actionable threat to dox a moderator. user loses posting privileges for 18 hours.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

thats not cheating that exploiting

In that case it was an exploit, later I also speedhacked and esp’ed which was really useful because players moved soooo slow and time to kill was near instant. It also came with a macro to do the grenade reload glitch reliably because sometimes it was tricky and you’d run out of ammo before getting it.

At least I had fun

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i was too much of a scared baby to download trainers or hacks

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Campus thread arguing that posting is indeed praxis. Let's loving goooooo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

FateX 4.0, MiB 3.0, Wu Tang 2.0, etc. i was really into that.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Campus thread arguing that posting is indeed praxis. Let's loving goooooo

i was right to say it's the new cool zone

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Greifing is praxis

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'm posting harder than ever

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Greifing is praxis

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

John halo voice: I need buttons

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

really queer Christmas posted:

John halo voice: I need buttons

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
In 2293, Praxis was destroyed in a large explosion caused by over-mining and insufficient safety precautions. The explosion caused a powerful subspace shock wave and deadly pollution of Qo'noS' ozone, threatening the depletion of the oxygen in that planet's atmosphere within approximately fifty Earth years.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Halo theme starts playing as I click on Debate and Discussion

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hmmmmm seems a few anarchists have awakened to post in the campus thread.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

External Organs posted:

rofl

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

in middle school i went to my buddy's house to teach him how to program because i used to punt him off aol and he thought i was a hacker. so we decompiled a prog and i hit run and it would throw up some error. so what i would do is go to that line of code and just delete it and then hit run again. and, you know, he just sat there for like an hour watching me do this, convinced he was learning cause I was making up reasons each time for why it failed. and at the end it didn't work, had almost no lines left, and then we just went swimming in the pool and that was that.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

You know what to do. You might even notch your second actionable report of the day.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

in middle school i went to my buddy's house to teach him how to program because i used to punt him off aol and he thought i was a hacker. so we decompiled a prog and i hit run and it would throw up some error. so what i would do is go to that line of code and just delete it and then hit run again. and, you know, he just sat there for like an hour watching me do this, convinced he was learning cause I was making up reasons each time for why it failed. and at the end it didn't work, had almost no lines left, and then we just went swimming in the pool and that was that.

yospos

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

You know what to do. You might even notch your second actionable report of the day.

Homeless Friend death with son of Sorrow snd jaindoh. The 2 anarchists I saw.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr Hootington posted:

i hope they are also the bad kind of anarchist, like you see in comic books and movies, who just want to see people get hurt.

they seem to be

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

You shpuld have probed the sodastream and 3dmegadoodoo posts too.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

This is my experience with cold fusion

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Mr Hootington posted:

truly it is now cool zone reborn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

homelessfriend you can’t probe a fellow szr’er like that