Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

rotor posted:

i did the other one sorry

don't be sorry it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Eeyo posted:

what the gently caress

mods?!

idk man i cant make them both the title, just repost it in 3 or 4 pages and i'll get u then ok

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

so far rotor has apparently made a transphobic thread title, and a white supremacist title, but i have no idea what either of them were

i think "wanna know how i got these scars" is a white supremacist dogwhistle. you know, because only nazis watched that movie

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Truman Peyote posted:

i think "wanna know how i got these scars" is a white supremacist dogwhistle. you know, because only nazis watched that movie

i think he was referencing the previous title with the 88

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

no, can't be that. that's much more reasonable.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

Bugsy posted:

The free speech lover has thoughts on free speech.

ok so i tear down the american flag and put up the flag of the state of palestine

now what

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

shackleford posted:

ok so i tear down the american flag and put up the flag of the state of palestine

now what

well we could implement the uk's rwanda protocol

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

rotor posted:

i think he was referencing the previous title with the 88

I thought it was a Back to the Future reference

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer

rotor posted:

i did the other one sorry

it's ok it's also funny

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

mrmcd posted:

it was, they're just dumb

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

mrmcd posted:

It was.
Someone made a joke about the truck being a "Back to the Dealer car" after someone's wife thought it was a car from Back to the Future. We were also making fun of Tesla's stock price dropping so it was a natural fit to tie the movie quote to Tesla's (TSLA) stock price dropping.

No need to derail the conversation any further on this, but I wanted to make clear I was not making a dog whistle joke.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

i didn't think it was anything else than a bttf reference either

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer
meh, fair. no offense intended

that's kinda the nature of dogwhistles though, innit. they're intentionally ambiguous

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

i played war thunder on discord with someone a couple years back, his name in game was stan148. i told him, dude you have a suspiciously close-to nazi name in a ww2 game, you should probably change it. he didn't know

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Truman Peyote posted:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
there's a 0.27% chance that the person you're playing video games with just happened to be born on april 1st, 1988.

the other 99.73% of the time...

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Tesseraction posted:

lmfao https://twitter.com/crawf34/status/1786102215511331014

the summary: dude tries to show off that a software update fixes the frunk/trunk swallowing fingers, gets his finger caught in the closed frunk
having seen a (somehow not graphic) video of a moron shooting his own dick with a 9mm: this is dumber

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

imagine believing this in 2024

elon musk is playing three-dimensional chess in that it's not a real game anyone else plays and the only rules he's following are ones he made up.

also re the guys crushing their fingers in the cybertruk, i think my favorite part is that they're apparently filming alone with a tripod, no safety spotter to open the hood and/or drive them to the hospital before they bleed out should it not go as they're expecting.

is it mega stupidity and foolhardiness, or is it simply that they have no friends to ask? solid arguments on both sides.

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 3, 2024

Manzoon
Oct 12, 2005

ALPHASTRIKE!!!

Real pointing a loaded gun, safety off, with a finger on the trigger at your balls energy here.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

value on these things is just in freefall rn

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hell yeah

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
(deliberately cuts off entire hand with my cybertruck with 100% accuracy) alright. thats fine. heres what i think happened, [1/82]

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Chris Knight posted:

(deliberately cuts off entire hand with my cybertruck with 100% accuracy) alright. thats fine. heres what i think happened, [1/82]

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bugsy posted:

The free speech lover has thoughts on free speech.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

:dafuq:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
lol you get a block that does nothing so you can send it to a mod team that exists even less than instagram

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

that's such a strange change. What's the real reason behind it? He doesn't like that people who block him can ignore him, even when he replies?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

he hates that he’s the most blocked user

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

thats cool so now blue checks who get auto blocked by browser extensions can see when they get dunked on.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

wait

if a user has blocked you, why can they even see your tweets? If you blocked someone could you still see their tweets back in pre-elon (prelon) days?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Whatever the intent, more actual humans are going to quit and soon elron will be lord of a million bots spamming him with ░M░Y░P░ U░S░S░Y░I░N░V░I░T░R░O░

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Shumagorath posted:

Whatever the intent, more actual humans are going to quit and soon elron will be lord of a million bots spamming him with ░M░Y░P░ U░S░S░Y░I░N░V░I░T░R░O░

more biopussy for him then :chord:

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Shumagorath posted:

there will come soft rains, but it's the last datacenter serving twitter. a fire tears through the datacenter destroying everything except a single rack, displaying bots endlessly tweeting

░M░Y░P░U░S░S░Y░I░N░B░I░O░

at each other

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Botnets tweeting about the eclipse of the sun. I watched pussies glitter in the bios on the user pages. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Beeftweeter posted:

lol here comes the spin

https://twitter.com/teslaownersSV/status/1786091440180978162

"not bad"

lmao yeah ok pal it almost chopped your hand off

rofl the desperation in his voice when he goes "open it up, open it up"

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I've never seen panel gaps as a safety feature before

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

crushing my balls on the frunk lid to own the libs

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

rotor posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Botnets tweeting about the eclipse of the sun. I watched pussies glitter in the bios on the user pages. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
All those bios will be lost, like p- no that’s not it….

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lost in time like pussy in bio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

pussy is BIOS?