Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

he can say whatever he drat well pleases at those fundraisers, bc people paying $10k to hear him slurring words & ethnicities don't give a poo poo.

still, it's funny that he slagged them at a fundraiser among asians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Raccooon posted:

Was there a reason he said poo poo about India and Japan or unprompted?

yes because hes a massive racist

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Willa Rogers posted:

jesus christ

lol that fucker has been deporting people like crazy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/thehill/status/1786160296911864194
https://x.com/thehill/status/1786155358966194570

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's silly to ask why Trump or Biden say a given thing but it's possible Biden was riled up by this:

https://x.com/mrjeffu/status/1785868199537586261

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

loving ghouls putting the “antisemitism is on the rise” paragraph as the second one because most people won’t read past that

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Nichael posted:

It's silly to ask why Trump or Biden say a given thing but it's possible Biden was riled up by this:

I think he's just a doddering piece of poo poo racist, OP.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Penn wants to be firebombed? Real lack of self-preservation there

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sydin posted:

I think he's just a doddering piece of poo poo racist, OP.

yeah i don't think he thinks

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Is this one of his 1940s flashbacks? In 1948 was this a common sentiment or something?

It’s probably a flashback to the 1980’s, because boy howdy did a lot of Americans resent the poo poo out of the Japanese during that decade.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Get their bigoted asses!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

China doing bad economically? Didn't they just post a 5%+ growth?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Dumb motherfuckers. "Why are these kids so angry? We just don't know, but they're antisemitic!"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Has biden been pulled left yet?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

posting that in march 2020 is why he is simply the GOAT

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hes right

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Worst Person You Know.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Deified Data posted:

It's so funny that the avg American hates universities so much that there are cops declining an open invite to do their favorite thing in the world just because it's a university asking

It's easy to get caught in a bubble around here. your average American hates China, thinks immigrants cause crime and are pro-landlord because they're waiting for their chance to exploit others.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hinklekanda forever

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1776023801660060076

One of the most active proponents of good relations between the people of Yemen and America

Full speech is here but it's boring

code:
https://twitter.com/stairwayto3dom/status/1775923330576486693

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

he can say whatever he drat well pleases at those fundraisers, bc people paying $10k to hear him slurring words & ethnicities don't give a poo poo.

still, it's funny that he slagged them at a fundraiser among asians.

Even funnier considering he changed Asian & Pacific Islander American month to Jewish American month this past week.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Raccooon posted:

China doing bad economically? Didn't they just post a 5%+ growth?

China is perpetually collapsing, and the more it grows the worse the ongoing collapse is. it’s very similar to how Ukraine is perpetually winning battles.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

If we are victorious in one more battle with the Russians, we shall be utterly ruined.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Nichael posted:

i can say with absolute certainty that biden is not aware of any of this and was just being racist

would toxx on it if there was any way to prove it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

give him time, he's still new to politics and figuring out his platform

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Raccooon posted:

Was there a reason he said poo poo about India and Japan or unprompted?

quote:

Biden’s comments came at the start of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

You know, the usual way you start off a month recognizing a specific group by calling them slurs or implying something negative about them.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Japan and India especially under (modi) definitely have xenophobic issues but lol at it coming from a massive genocidal racist

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

BadOptics posted:

You know, the usual way you start off a month recognizing a specific group by calling them slurs or implying something negative about them.

Biden very clearly recognized them, hence the slurs. In his heart of hearts deep down he knew exactly when to slur because he cares that much.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Uncle Wemus posted:

you were supposed to be pushing not pulling

no wonder it didn't work

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Best Friends posted:

China is perpetually collapsing, and the more it grows the worse the ongoing collapse is. it’s very similar to how Ukraine is perpetually winning battles.

Reminds me of that tweet showing China's huge infrastructure builds as proof they were going to collapse.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I was boo-urnsing left.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

trumps going to win and then countries really over right? (I mean it already is but the coasts can pretend a little longer).

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

LionArcher posted:

trumps going to win and then countries really over right? (I mean it already is but the coasts can pretend a little longer).

Biden has ample time to reverse course, enact good policies, and win. He is just choosing not to.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

LionArcher posted:

The slow decline will continue at the same pace it has been since Reagan

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I can’t even come up with a joke about how hosed up that is.

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Nichael posted:

Biden has ample time to reverse course, enact good policies, and win. He is just choosing not to.

He gave a nice solid NO today when asked if he was moved to change his stance at all in light of recent events.

Most intelligible thing he's said in months.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Genocide and denigrating college students as "antisemites" puts some pep in his step.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Nichael posted:

I don't think that he does, at this point any reverse course will(correctly) be seen as cynical political maneuvers.

He could resign though, and whoever the party runs in his place may have a shot. He won't, and it would be an uphill battle for the replacement to separate themselves from Genocide Joe despite being chosen by the party that he leads, but the Democrat party could pull it out that way