Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I would simply not let the truck crush my fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the second guy totally knew what he was doing by using multiple fingers far away from the pivot point

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cars are scary

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
mine isn't. it's nice

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

You have to move slowly so you don't startle them

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

juddykins go to the doctor

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
who want they fingy frunked

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ben shapino posted:

I would simply not let the truck crush my fingers

I asked the Three Fates, and like sorry my dude, but they did say this will indeed come to pass when Birnam Wood should come to Dunsinane.

I don't know where brinam woods or Dunsinane is, so not sure quite how long you got left with your fingers.

Sorry :(

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/wmorrill3/status/1786144691412746639 hahahaha oh man hahahahahaha

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

look. we know sometimes you're gonna wanna force this poo poo closed. we will allow that to happen as a learning AI algorithm

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

well of course, you won't be there to remove the obstruction when you activate robotaxi mode so the car has to figure it out itself

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

dr_rat posted:

I asked the Three Fates, and like sorry my dude, but they did say this will indeed come to pass when Birnam Wood should come to Dunsinane.

I don't know where brinam woods or Dunsinane is, so not sure quite how long you got left with your fingers.

Sorry :(

So few understand this

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
wait i thought that was some troll but it says hes lead engineer on the cybertruck??

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cars are scary

my car has a very nice expression on its face at all times

yeah that's right, I said cars have faces, losers

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

wait i thought that was some troll but it says hes lead engineer on the cybertruck??

!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

That was Elon Musk

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

a.lo posted:

That was Elon Musk

I thought Elon was the technoking

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

theres many good ones but this is probably the funniest cybertruck video thus far

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Storing my frolf discs in the frunk.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

also just rewatched the frunk pinch video and noticed he refers to his banana as a vegetable lol

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

its a berry from a herb, you loving idiot, you loving moron

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Clearly we should be encouraging people to replace them with Gadsden Flags to immediately be sent to a Libertarian Utopia.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Ardeem posted:

Clearly we should be encouraging people to replace them with Gadsden Flags to immediately be sent to a Libertarian Utopia.

The bottom of the ocean? Ok sounds good

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1785865813162942768?t=ZRphgQ3Qutx2JOGpMSbqcg&s=19

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

dei did this

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao I hope Xi showed this to Elon during their recent visit

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gonna repeatedly open and close the frunk until I can use it to cut off someone’s head.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Closed frunk. At hospital. Lost fingat.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

elon will now free tibet

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Imagine four fingers at the edge of a frunk. Well okay three fingers now.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Don't bother training your frunk without a 3090 at least.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Travel to the USA for cheap by buying a one-way ticket and then being sent home on a free flight on Uncle Sam's tab. Saving lifehack!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

so much for free speech :grin:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Tom Tucker posted:

The second video is insane. you can hear his desperation in “open it up” as he resists the urge to yank his fingers from the bear trap, further mangling them

Every cybertruck owner craves the Gom Jabor

Gom Jabbar was the needle

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

err posted:

lmfao he almost lost it

very possible theres already a few people out there minus a finger or five thanks to cyberfrunk but they didnt happen to proudly post video of it

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Frunk pinch detection is a learning algorithm which will increase closing force each time it detects that you do not trust it enough to stick your fingers in its path.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Skull Servant posted:

Travel to the USA for cheap by buying a one-way ticket and then being sent home on a free flight on Uncle Sam's tab. Saving lifehack!

Do a world trip by being sent to Britain, claiming asylum and getting flown to Rwanda.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LegoMan posted:

Gom Jabbar was the needle

neeeeeeeeeerrrrrddddd

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Free speech means free plane ticket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You can tell the Cybertruck was design by Elon Musk because every aspect of it is based around a desperate need for attention in the most embarrassing ways possible