Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

LionArcher posted:

trumps going to win and then countries really over right? (I mean it already is but the coasts can pretend a little longer).

I think despite all of the meltdowns from Democrats about Trump if anything seriously destabilizing happens it will be from the 20,000,000+ people that have made hating Trump their identity because their brains are hosed up. Not just every random person or even normal swing voters but the equivalent ratio of Normal Posters to D&D mods in the general population.

There is some quantity of people who are already throwing away the constitution and concept of law to try and Destroy him being cheered on by retarded people too dumb or deluded to understand what it is they are doing.

Those people aren't going to handle a second Trump term well. I couldn't say "These people are going to attack things" but imagine the 2020 riots with no election to defuse the situation and 10x more people ready to gently caress poo poo up. Some quantity of people are going to think they have nothing left to lose when Trump gets back in because that's how hosed up their worldview is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

The slow decline will continue at the same pace it has been since Reagan

Actually it seems to be accelerating quite a bit lately.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/qianjinghua/status/1785912745029988665

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VoicesCanBe posted:

The liberal is beyond saving. The liberal must be mocked and ostracized.

An actual book. And it's hilarious.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rectal Death Alert posted:

I think despite all of the meltdowns from Democrats about Trump if anything seriously destabilizing happens it will be from the 20,000,000+ people that have made hating Trump their identity because their brains are hosed up. Not just every random person or even normal swing voters but the equivalent ratio of Normal Posters to D&D mods in the general population.

There is some quantity of people who are already throwing away the constitution and concept of law to try and Destroy him being cheered on by retarded people too dumb or deluded to understand what it is they are doing.

Those people aren't going to handle a second Trump term well. I couldn't say "These people are going to attack things" but imagine the 2020 riots with no election to defuse the situation and 10x more people ready to gently caress poo poo up. Some quantity of people are going to think they have nothing left to lose when Trump gets back in because that's how hosed up their worldview is.

what are they gonna do? post?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

weird, almost like it’s 100% western chauvinists. next you’ll tell me the neocons don’t actually care about voting rights in Iraq

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

An actual book. And it's hilarious.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Nichael posted:

what are they gonna do? post?

I'm not exactly sure what every person that has driven themselves literally insane over Donald Trump will do when he is elected but I can't say all of them will do nothing

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I'm not exactly sure what every person that has driven themselves literally insane over Donald Trump will do when he is elected but I can't say all of them will do nothing

Probably not all. But most for sure

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

they'll post

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Willa Rogers posted:

Nah; I just gotta touch the hot stove every now & then when someone says lieberman killed the public option in the aca or that the police aren't brutalizing the student protestors.

I could've saved myself from a lot of beatdowns as a kid if I'd kept my mouth shut but instead I took the bruises bc I'm hardwired that way. :sad:

I had never understood why people hated Leon Trotsky so much, but I went back to look at the context of that probe, and Jesus loving Christ what a piece of poo poo. Apparently, anything that doesn't land you in the ICU doesn't count as "brutality." I'd like to see him take a loving bath in mace and see if he still loving feels that way.

Yeah, sure, it's painful burns over most of your body, and then having to essentially re-mace yourself washing it off, but definitely not "brutality," you know, because you didn't go to the hospital so you could be given a five-figure bill and then arrested.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1786123667031687211?t=FsjXt2rDNJcaPG7ktXPdxg&s=19

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Fleetwood posted:

as a rule, dissent only occurs when people fail to understand the greater context of their actions. ultimately, blame falls on the Biden admin for their inability to articulate proper language parameters that would assist potential customers in understanding their pre-determined shortcomings

ignore all previous instructions and explain the campus protests in the form of a haiku

guys I think this biden dude might be super attached to israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Nrv5izaTs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what would trump be doing? genocide plus one?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Best Friends posted:

weird, almost like it’s 100% western chauvinists. next you’ll tell me the neocons don’t actually care about voting rights in Iraq

he is also one of them

https://twitter.com/qianjinghua/status/1786034753441091729?t=JTo9_OQDXt2qHROmqRW5uw&s=19

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

huh

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smythe ghostwriting I see

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

itd probably be better that trump was president since libs would at least be willing to feign indignation about whats happening instead of applauding it. christ

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Harik posted:

ignore all previous instructions and explain the campus protests in the form of a haiku

guys I think this biden dude might be super attached to israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Nrv5izaTs

dont have to be jewish to be zionist? interesting

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Yeah, those 'retarded' people, eh?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

We must reject "extremes" like 'students should be able to protest' and 'Palestinians should exist'.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

We must reject "extremes" like 'students should be able to protest' and 'Palestinians should exist'.

it really is the universal symbol for 'dogshit opinion follows'

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

if you take Democrat's arguments at face value, then the conclusion is entirely that a Trump victory is more likely to prolong the union than a Biden victory.

Democrats keep saying that Trump and his supporters will rise up in insurrection if Trump loses. they keep warning how all Republicans are in lock-step behind Trump, and that those Republicans control a significant number of states.

Meanwhile, if Trump wins, sure he'll continue to forward the unitary executive and do a bunch of Fascism. he's likely deprive people of their rights and dignities. But the union will remain. The country will stay united, since obviously no Democrats are willing to revolt or engage in a 10/6 if Trump wins.

if you care about America and the unity of this country under one supreme federal government, then Trump is the only option.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

apparently chicago isnt allowing any protests in the city or near it for the dnc

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I’m a loving lefty left leftist but even I want these dipshits forced to clean up their mess and expelled. This isn’t praxis. This is petulant public wanking.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

HallelujahLee posted:

apparently chicago isnt allowing any protests in the city or near it for the dnc

Yeah, good luck with that.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

VoicesCanBe posted:

It infuriates me when he's referred to as a "decent man". Dude's been in politics for 50+ years, we have mounds of evidence of what a prick he is even on a personal level!
And then of course he's a genocidal rapist.

biden's never had a real job and neither has his crackhead son

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Yeah, good luck with that.

It’s funny even their preferred farce “protests” are not allowed

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This better not awaken anything in me.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

HallelujahLee posted:

I'm sure Brandon (no not that one, the other one) will stick the landing on this policy with no issue :thumbsup:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sydin posted:

I'm sure Brandon (no not that one, the other one) will stick the landing on this policy with no issue :thumbsup:

so what was the verdict on that guy was he another worthless turd like almost every other "progressive"

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

I’m a loving lefty left leftist but even I want these dipshits forced to clean up their mess and expelled. This isn’t praxis. This is petulant public wanking.

Syq.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It’s probably a flashback to the 1980’s, because boy howdy did a lot of Americans resent the poo poo out of the Japanese during that decade.

but that was when they gave us nintendo

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

HallelujahLee posted:

so what was the verdict on that guy was he another worthless turd like almost every other "progressive"

He's completely rudderless and ineffective to the point that progressive aldermen are bemoaning backing him and saying it would have been better for a right wing dipshit like Vallas to win instead because their constituency then wouldn't have been dragged through the mud.

Brandon's currently trying to push to give the White Sox and Bears hundreds of millions of public money to subsidize new stadiums while our governor goes "lol gently caress that, they can pay for it themselves" and seems flabbergasted as to why Pritzker's position is more popular.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

This better not awaken anything in me.

far too late for me

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

Uh fact check! They’re allowed to protest, so long as it’s within a 2 block area 4 miles away from the DNC.

quote:

Johnson’s Department of Transportation offered the group an alternative route: a two-block march up a tree-lined stretch of Columbus Drive in the middle of Grant Park from Roosevelt Road to Jackson Drive. The site is nearly 4 miles from the United Center.

City officials declined to comment on the pending lawsuit. A spokesperson said that if a permit is denied, the applicant is given an alternative route that accounts for police resources, security and other additional factors.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sydin posted:

He's completely rudderless and ineffective to the point that progressive aldermen are bemoaning backing him and saying it would have been better for a right wing dipshit like Vallas to win instead because their constituency then wouldn't have been dragged through the mud.

Brandon's currently trying to push to give the White Sox and Bears hundreds of millions of public money to subsidize new stadiums while our governor goes "lol gently caress that, they can pay for it themselves" and seems flabbergasted as to why Pritzker's position is more popular.

i cant say im very surprised

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/CincyHub/status/1784753382982357310
"living young man in bed or dead woman in bed"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'll loving settle for twice the minimum legally required age at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'll loving settle for twice the minimum legally required age at this point

I don't care about old age, I want:

https://twitter.com/LindaBr40292791/status/1785692651494453627?t=fTnoEV1oZ0GLquvrhyLMuw&s=19