Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

emSparkly posted:

George switches to Linux, struggles to complete mundane tasks on his computer, and gradually trashes his system while insisting to everyone it’s better than being forced to use windows.

It's the Summer of Linux Desktop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

IT'S LINUX JERRY!!!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Elaine works for a mercurial tech bro and is a hairs breadth away from being fired.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023
shes 17, yada yada

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Instead of a sitcom, the show is now a phone-based capture & trade game.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jerry shows up to picket for the writers strike 6 months after it was settled

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

peterman brings elaine to epsteins island

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
Alright, these are getting more and more elaborate and indulgent so this has to be my last one.

Jerry receives a call from Elaine, who's coming home from a work conference. Her supervisor has recently quit, piling a ton of extra work on her including the trip. Elaine asks for a ride from the airport and Kramer instantly volunteers (to use Jerry's car to pick her up.) Kramer's enthusiasm stems from a sandwich shop location at JFK that apparently is the only place that makes a good club sandwich. He grabs his food while Elaine deboards and witnesses the airline announcing that they've oversold a flight and claiming that anyone willing to be bumped can reschedule for free and have an airport voucher for 250 dollars. He mentions to Elaine "That's the same flight that was oversold when I dropped you off". He asks the sandwich man about the flight, and is told that it's one of the most popular flights, they basically make that announcement every day. Kramer gets an idea, and buys a ticket for the next day.

Jerry has a girlfriend who's moving across country. He and George discuss the fact that the move is a perfect development because she begun to drop more and more hints that she wanted him to propose, and he was looking for a reason to end it anyways. George mentions that he and Jerry started dating their respective girlfriends at the same time, and if she's looking for commitment maybe his would be too. Jerry, shocked, points out how poorly the whole marriage thing went last time. George confesses that this time it's different. She's actually a good match for him. They watch sports together, they both do their best to do as little as possible at work, they eat the same junk foods, and she knows exactly what she likes in the bedroom and isn't afraid to order him around, which makes things easy.

Elaine becomes inundated with linkedin requests from people she met at her conference. She accepts them all to get the automated emails to stop, and the next time she's at work the CEO confronts her, thinking she's getting ready to move to another company. "You've been updating your linkedin way too much. I've seen this pattern before. How much are they offering you?" Elaine returns to Jerry's apartment overjoyed. She used the misunderstanding to negotiate a promotion. She's saw her old supervisor's checks and knows that she's about to double her salary. She wants to go out to dinner to celebrate.

Kramer suggests they go to the airport. He's been going in for the last three days, allowing his ticket to get pushed to the next day and collecting a 250 dollar airport voucher. He pretty much has unlimited money so long as he spends it at the airport. The three of them decide instead to go to a nicer place, while Kramer heads off to the airport solo. There's a montage of him buying all sorts of things at airport gift shops, buying rounds for travelers at the airport bars, and hitting on flight attendants.

Elaine goes into work the next day to sign the paperwork. Her promotion doesn't offer a raise at all. She asks the CEO about it, explaining she saw what her old supervisor made on a paycheck, and he's shocked. He looks into the accounts and it turns out her old supervisor was embezzling. In fact, there isn't enough to pay all the employees anymore. Elaine is forced to take a pay cut or be let go. She takes the pay cut.

Jerry breaks it off with his girlfriend, who says she'd love to stay but the job opportunity is too good. She hints to him that they have comedy clubs where she's moving, and that they're serious enough that he could come live with her. He politely declines and she tells him that thinks he'll change his mind. George, meanwhile, comes home from work and has a talk with his girlfriend. He asks her if she thinks he should propose, and her response is "to who?" It turns out she sees George as a friend with benefits. "We never go out on any dates or do anything romantic why did you think we were dating? Is this how you'd treat a girlfriend?" She leaves, disgusted, and he's clearly confused and downtrodden.

Elaine and George both show up at Jerry's equally depressed for different reasons. Jerry, on the other hand, is having a great day. After his free breakup he and Kramer ate some leftovers Kramer brought home and it turns out Kramer was right, it was a great sandwich. Kramer suggests they all go pick up some more food to get everyone in a better mood since he has to go collect his voucher anyways, and Jerry is easily convinced. The other two reluctantly tag along and they're all sitting in the airport waiting for their food. Kramer walks up to the gate (which is on the other side of a glass security wall) and it turns out for the first time, his flight isn't oversold. He tells the airport employee he doesn't actually want to get on the plane after all, and she gets extremely suspicious.

Two officers are eating near Jerry, Elaine, and George hear on the radio "We have a possible national security scenario, we have a nervous gentleman who bought a one way ticket and is refusing to board the plane. It is unknown if he has luggage onboard". The cops rush towards the gate and that's when the trio notice what's happening behind the glass. Kramer sees security coming and then his tune changes, he hands the ticket to the employee and gets in line, desparately trying to push his way past the rest of the people waiting to get on the plane. Jerry is finding it very amusing until Elaine points out "Doesn't he have your car keys?" Jerry stands up and runs towards the terminal security line, banging on the glass. "Wait, wait, don't go! Don't get on that plane!." Cut to, Jerry's girlfriend who pops out from behind the crowd watching the spectacle to. "I knew it!"

George and Elaine watch as behind the glass Kramer gets tackled and tazed, while in front of the glass Jerry is forced to have an awkward conversation. George and Elaine both agree that they're glad they came, and that their sandwiches are pretty good.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

peterman brings elaine to epsteins island

It was product research for island wear!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ghost Dog: The Seinfeld Episode

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

The four of them are all different personalities that coexist in that bass player's head. That's why all of them are always shown with a bass around their neck and are constantly playing it.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Kramer, upset with his drooping derriere, gets a Brazilian Butt-lift from his friend, Bob Sacamano.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

elaine befriends a welshman

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

emSparkly posted:

George switches to Linux, struggles to complete mundane tasks on his computer, and gradually trashes his system while insisting to everyone it’s better than being forced to use windows.

sudo now!

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

elaine discovers she has a fart fetish when puddy rips rear end during sex

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Jerry gets a supporting role in a terrible movie, and throws a fit when he finds out he's nominated for a Razzie.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Kramer sells a VPN service but it is just letting people use his computer like a remote desktop

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

George's doctor tells him he will end up in the hospital if he doesn't go gluten-free. Jerry and Elaine take up a challenge of who can stay gluten-free the longest. Kramer demands free gluten from all the local bakeries and gets threatened by the local gluten-based organized crime syndicate. The syndicate thugs mistakenly beat up George, who ends up in the hospital. Also Jerry's upstairs neighbor might have a pet capybara, but no one can get a good look at it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
George is getting upset more and more these days. It just feels like everything is unravelling around him.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

When a small earthquake hits NYC and Jerry learns that the nearby Indian Point nuclear power plant is built on a fault line, he panics and buys himself a space in an official Vault-Tec fallout vault.

Hijinks ensue when he learns that Kramer has the cell next door, and Newman bought his way into becoming the Vault Overseer.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Kramer is selling jailbroken PS3s packaged as PS5s. He says some people can't tell the difference because of the resurgence of indie developers making games in retro PS1 style.

Jerry gets one off him for free, and buys a DDR dance pad as a joke, but Newman is very into the game and challenges him to compete at the local arcade.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 11:59 on May 2, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TheMostFrench posted:

Jerry gets one off him for free, and buys a DDR dance pad as a joke, but Newman is very into the game and challenges him to compete at the local arcade.

the Seinfeld Premises from 20 Years Ago thread is thataway :sweep:

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Superrodan posted:

Alright, these are getting more and more elaborate and indulgent so this has to be my last one.

You are very good at these :keke:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

George becomes an active member of the incel community on reddit

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Superrodan posted:

I am sad then because this was really dang good and I will now read this whole thread.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Smugworth posted:

George becomes an active member of the incel community on reddit

George fucks more and hotter women than most men alive though

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Jerry gets heckled while workshopping a new joke at a club and someone shares the video of his meltdown online. He tries to make amends by going on Charlamagne tha God, but ends up having a bigger meltdown on the radio.

Meanwhile, Elaine learns what's really in Chik-fil-a Sauce.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He sure complains a lot about it.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jerry calls a gentlemen in the audience who heckled him a slur for Arabic people because he thought he was wearing a keffiyeh but it was really just a nice checkered scarf (cashmere)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Kramer decides he wants to get into comedy. Jerry doesn't take it seriously, but starts getting jealous when Kramer starts getting good reviews and starts bumping him from gigs. George gets a job as an Uber driver, but starts stressing himself out by trying to perfectly time routes. Elaine gets a job as LL Bean's social media manager.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

John Wick of Dogs posted:

George I honestly get. He's probably less neurotic than the average new yorker. Seinfeld is the baffling one.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Milo and POTUS posted:

George I honestly get. He's probably less neurotic than the average new yorker. Seinfeld is the baffling one.

He doesn't give a poo poo about a lot of stuff in a way that makes him come across as confident

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
J. Peterman shows up on the Epstein flight logs.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

George learns about memes but doesn't understand the youth culture. Jerry expresses disdain that memes have ruined people's taste for good old fashioned stand up comedy. Kramer accidentally starts a fire in Jerry's apartment by trying to use the microwave to charge his iphone. George thinks he's starting to understand memes and posts "This is fein-feld" on a message board but gets mocked ruthlessly. Jerry has to cancel his gig because he can't speak due to smoke inhalation. Elaine starts dating one of the firefighters, but discovers he moderates the message board that George posted on.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Legend had it that Jason Alexander started out playing George as someone with Woody Allen style neuroticism but after hearing enough of Larry David's anecdotes he switched to playing George as Larry David cranked to 11.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

Maybe Jerry's "technique" involves eating rear end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There is no way jerry would eat rear end

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Milo and POTUS posted:

There is no way jerry would eat rear end

There's your episode.

Jerry accidentally eats rear end while going down his girlfriend. Now he has to break up with her. George agrees. Kramer doesn't see the problem. Elaine is intrigued and keeps trying to get Putty to eat her rear end but he's having none of it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Puddy's an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Puddy founds a tech startup that threatens to disrupt the vendor soup market