Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Smythe posted:

yea heres my toon. shes a sexy chinese panda with DDs and a gun. HURRRR

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Making a "Be Gay Do Crimes" av using one those weird child characters that puts you on a list if you make one

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

eve and uo was the twin apex of mmo gaming and shan't ever be equaled because making a video game where the quality of game experience is controlled by other players is a terrible idea and business model. good night.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

my_custom_username posted:

Making a "Be Gay Do Crimes" av using one those weird child characters that puts you on a list if you make one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA goons LOVE to play as this character and post them in the Post Your Video Game Character thread in games and then other goons are like "cna't beat the drip holmes" and another one is like "gently caress yea, badass!"

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA goons LOVE to play as this character and post them in the Post Your Video Game Character thread in games and then other goons are like "cna't beat the drip holmes" and another one is like "gently caress yea, badass!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Zodium posted:

eve and uo was the twin apex of mmo gaming and shan't ever be equaled because making a video game where the quality of game experience is controlled by other players is a terrible idea and business model. good night.

thats right

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Smythe right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

The 'potato' babies denote high status in their culture. It is affirmations all around.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i used to goto that thread to see if there a new MMO out like Guild Wars where the cartoon bitches were insanely sexy so i could play it and jerk off for 1 week before getting bored but it was wall to wall furries, loli poo poo, and blizzlolz emissaries

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Smythe posted:

thats right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bless RPG and the other titty games of that era just didn't ever gain a foothold. Imagine a Second Life megathread

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

KirbyKhan posted:

Bless RPG and the other titty games of that era just didn't ever gain a foothold. Imagine a Second Life megathread

we dont have to imagine we were there we had one and it was epic Goonery goon sir :tipshat:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
let me get this straigh .,.... warrio but hes cumming swasticas? LMFAO. trammies BTFO. :qq: bahahahahaha

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Oh yeah @Smythe, I've been playing a lot of Vampire Survivors again the past couple days. My fav character is the old man who starts with the onion.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Oh yeah @Smythe, I've been playing a lot of Vampire Survivors again the past couple days. My fav character is the old man who starts with the onion.

nice dude. the oniopn guy kicks rear end for sure. i want to play it tonight after work.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Guild Wars was great. One of my high school friends organized an 8-player guild team out of his IRL friends in school. Sometimes those 8v8 fights would last like 30 minutes if the healers were all on point.

Real, competitive online gaming peaked around then. Successive layers of bullshit since.

Strange memories on this nervous night in high school. Ten years later? Twenty? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. Gaming in the middle aughts was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant. . . .

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Vox Nihili posted:

Guild Wars was great. One of my high school friends organized an 8-player guild team out of his IRL friends in school. Sometimes those 8v8 fights would last like 30 minutes if the healers were all on point.

Real, competitive online gaming peaked around then. Successive layers of bullshit since.

Strange memories on this nervous night in high school. Ten years later? Twenty? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. Gaming in the middle aughts was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant. . . .

it owned for sure 💯

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

you play it 16 hours every day

simple as & he jacks off to the sexy elf boys

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
eve online is a quarter of the gdp of iceland

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

if i played ff14 i would play a cat but not for furry reasons i just like cats

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

i think he gave me this dogshit avatar

Change to this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Weka posted:

Change to this

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

if i played ff14 i would play a cat but not for furry reasons i just like cats

it would be for furry reasons

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

My latest MMO experience was ruthlessly ganking Horde in Stonetalon back during Phase 1 of WoW Classic: Season of Discovery at the beginning of the year, did that for like 5-6 hrs straight a day for a couple weeks. Pretty sure half the guys I killed were bots but I don't care, they were but mere Soul-Sacrifices to my Sergeant's Cloak which imbued my character with a variety of stat boosts that made the killing sprees even more efficient and merciless. Needless to say my appetite for bitch stew and noob purée was consistently satiated. :grin:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Ohtori Akio posted:

it would be for furry reasons

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I look forward to your review btw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
ff stands for final fantasy and Frosted Flake.

just a coincidence?

of course not.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

My latest MMO experience was ruthlessly ganking Horde in Stonetalon back during Phase 1 of WoW Classic: Season of Discovery at the beginning of the year, did that for like 5-6 hrs straight a day for a couple weeks. Pretty sure half the guys I killed were bots but I don't care, they were but mere Soul-Sacrifices to my Sergeant's Cloak which imbued my character with a variety of stat boosts that made the killing sprees even more efficient and merciless. Needless to say my appetite for bitch stew and noob purée was consistently satiated. :grin:

its fun to pk ppl

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Buck Wildman posted:

I look forward to your review btw

will start on in tomorrow probably, also planning out an ED for neon right now

...also watched a bunch of ASL today

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Megamissen posted:

will start on in tomorrow probably, also planning out an ED for neon right now

...also watched a bunch of ASL today

american sign language erectile dysfunction. GOLDmine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lmfao at latest ban

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

External Organs posted:

We must stop the breeders. I call upon all nations, to do everything they can, to stop these hedonistic sex havers. Thank you...now catch this jam.

well this is kind of spitting in a wishing well

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
your racism is too old

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

lmfao at latest ban

posting with a pith helmet on