Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Plus he was apparently a nerd who is into very technical things and so first impression is that he must be a smarty

But then time passed and it became obvious he's a doofus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

https://electrek.co/2024/05/03/read-the-wild-email-tesla-is-sending-to-suppliers-amid-supercharger-chaos/

https://eftm.com/2024/05/exclusive-tesla-supercharger-roll-out-in-australia-stopped-as-job-losses-at-tesla-end-new-development-245487

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I understand that this period of change may be challenging and that patience is not easy when expecting to be paid, however,

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rubber Chicken posted:

Plus he was apparently a nerd who is into very technical things and so first impression is that he must be a smarty

he was always a doofus. Now we know he is a terrible businessman

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

I understand that this period of change may be challenging and that patience is not easy when expecting to be paid, however,

It has been over a decade

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Captain Hygiene posted:

I don't have much money and am pretty dumb, so there is at least some correlational evidence that Elon is very smart

I can vouch for Captain Hygiene on both counts

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rubber Chicken posted:

no rocket scientists ever took him seriously as anything other than a font of money

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

MrQwerty posted:

no rocket scientists ever took him seriously as anything other than a font of money

No doubt, I'm just saying the general public saw a rich businessman who did computers, electric cars, and rocketships, and thought he must be at least somewhat smart

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

best thing he ever did. Also, he wasn't allowed to do things like delete the color yellow from that factory

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
I hope Elon never buys the dicksucking factory

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

Rubber Chicken posted:

Debuting by late 2025, the Cybersuck will rip dicks to shreds with the algorithmically escalating chomps of its razor-sharp rust-patina'd panels.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rubber Chicken posted:

I know he doesn't like the color yellow. Do you think he would let Asians in?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rubber Chicken posted:

He also benefited from the absolute heights of the tech bubble when you could write a program that automatically uploaded pictures of your shits to the world wide web and someone would give you a billion dollars for it.

Hence getting a big payday from a search engine for transcribing the yellow pages, and an even bigger pile of cash for his banking app that had no transactional security

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

testing metrics that are supposed to be done in-house on testing models on tracks and closed courses and roads

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

it's torrenting anime

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

At least when the revolution comes people can use the cybertrucks as improv guillotines

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

uploading increasingly complex finite element analyses of finger-shear/dismemberment forces

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Unionising.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

!!

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Please tell me that it's mining dogecoin or some stupid poo poo.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

cybertrucks are actually the twitter servers

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stop all the uploadin'

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
It records everything you say inside it and sends it to Elon

Guess they didn't read the EULA

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

So basically he did the same thing he did when he bought Twitter and had no one to do essential jobs?

This sounds identical to when he fired all of their comms and marketing people and no advertisers could actually contact anyone at the company.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

AlmightyBob posted:

it's torrenting anime

Every cybertruck is an Elon seed box all he downloads and shares are Grimes wav and mov files.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/cybertruck-door-injury-leg-skin-cut-by-corner-of-door-warning-graphic-image.16577/

quote:

Be careful when closing your cybertruck door!

I parked on an incline, exited the truck and as I was closing the door I manage to clip the very corner of the door against my leg. When I got home the wife said I needed to go get stitches, so I did.

I’m clumsy, so this is 100% my fault lol

I still love the truck!

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/silver-shiny-brick.16498/

quote:

Love the truck. But… Truck bricked while 3 hrs into charging at home Sunday night. Towed to CS. Still no diagnosis.

2400 miles. Low 1000’s VIN.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/overhead-gear-selector-falling-off.16530/

quote:

Of course day 1 of picking up the CT the overhead gear selector falls off. I can put it back up but the two pressure trim clips are too weak to keep it in place during acceleration or over big bumps.

Does anyone know a solution for this or how tesla has been fixing this? They can't get my truck into service for 20 days.

For what it's worth in very happy with the build quality of the rest of the truck. And I love the truck overall.

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:40 on May 4, 2024

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

OW. OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

holy gently caress that's deep as poo poo wtf

aaaaaahhhh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

When I said that thing is monstrous and sharper irl compared to pictures I wasn't bullshitting, I could easily see it doing that to someone.

Telling your wife it's nothing because of your love for Elon, though, jesus christ.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol at the posts in that forum telling owners not to talk about how poo poo the vehicle is because the “woke media” will use it against poor wittle elon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If you don't allow Elon's mechanical hellspawn to freely feast on your flesh, you are pure evil

Vulpine Complex
Apr 13, 2007

Still love the truck though! Please don’t tell Elon I said I didn’t love the truck

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You didn't say you loved the truck. You know what comes next.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Buce posted:

lol at the posts in that forum telling owners not to talk about how poo poo the vehicle is because the “woke media” will use it against poor wittle elon
I appreciate the one poster telling him to get a tetanus shot

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Maximum Overdrive, but it's just a factual documentary about the programming and design of the KYYBRRTURKKKX

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Vulpine Complex posted:

Still love the truck though! Please don’t tell Elon I said I didn’t love the truck

I'm sorry, but CybbrGrokTrvk AI has overheard you, judged you to be undesirable, and has uploaded your assassination coordinates to "the fleet" to mark you as an innocent child to FSD, making them aim for you when on Autopilot, it was all in the uploaded data.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Oh crap, it's tasted blood!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Elon personally slamming the Dick Slamming button when something displeases him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

It pings the home server every time it detects its owner being a loser