Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Listening again. Telling Adonis his dad is nonresponsive and that his grandpa should've worn a condom, oh my god hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Don't these guys have anything better to do? It's Friday night.

Kinda pathetic, imo

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i saw a comment on reddit about eight minutes before this dropped where someone said that every diss track since the story of adidon tried to hit that level of revelation and always failed

well he delivered

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Addressing drakes mom son daughter and dad in a diss track is insane

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Rageaholic posted:

Listening again. Telling Adonis his dad is nonresponsive and that his grandpa should've worn a condom, oh my god hahaha

told adonis his dad sucks and his grandpa should have worn a condom, told drake's parents that they raised a failure that should kill himself, told all of drake's friends to keep their kids away from his house because he's a pedophile, told drake's secret other kid that it's not her fault he's like this

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
ive been laughing for like 20 minutes this is so funny. kendrick loving HATES him holy poo poo

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

A thing I noticed: Drake had to make his poo poo into a production, he had to get the video, had to go out and do poo poo, which took time and isn’t really gonna benefit him. Kendrick literally just had one picture as album art and spent the rest of his time sharpening his words into a very fine point

Also Drake put the lyrics right in front of his video so it’s easy to read along once and never have to touch it again. Kendrick didn’t so people will have to go back like “wait what did he say” and listen a couple times. It’s the little things to maximize how much people are gonna listen to you calling Drake a “horrible loving person”

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

There's no way Drake was dumb enough to hide another kid and get called on it again.

Cmon dog lmfao

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Kendrick proves the importance of a topic sentence

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"And we gotta raise our daughters knowin' there's predators like him lurkin'
gently caress a rap battle, he should die so all of these women can live with a purpose"

Ahahahaha, loving hell

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Alright here’s the 100k question

Does Kendrick know for certain that Drake is hiding another kid, or is he just assuming that there’s a good chance that Drake is dumb enough to be hiding at least one other child

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i mean he called her Grace by name

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

DC Murderverse posted:

A thing I noticed: Drake had to make his poo poo into a production, he had to get the video, had to go out and do poo poo, which took time and isn’t really gonna benefit him. Kendrick literally just had one picture as album art and spent the rest of his time sharpening his words into a very fine point

Also Drake put the lyrics right in front of his video so it’s easy to read along once and never have to touch it again. Kendrick didn’t so people will have to go back like “wait what did he say” and listen a couple times. It’s the little things to maximize how much people are gonna listen to you calling Drake a “horrible loving person”

Exactly. Drake, even in battle mode, is making little short films with a bunch of his usual stuff in there. "Look at me in my city, look at me at my estate, etc." It's a lot of the same notes he always hits, and until Kendrick hit back with the rapid response, the only part of the video that felt like it was trying to work on more than one level was the Micheal Jackson merch shot in the studio. Intended or not, that reminded me that Drake has gotten a bunch of Michael Jackson merch from Nardwuar and I thought for a minute "yeah, Nardwuar is good at getting a lot of dirt between obsessive research and being low-key amazing at getting different musicians to air out each other off camera." However, that just doesn't matter after "you've been hiding and grooming children, your whole family should be ashamed." Like, you have to come back with not just rumors but receipts now. Things were easier when it was just octuple entendres.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
oh my god

so this is what 3 diss tracks from drake and 3 immediate responses from kendrick?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The album art :lol:

Drakes stuff with prescription bottle of ozempic

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Im honestly speechless

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol he told drake kys

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

kendrick's right

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
all three of those medication bottles have his name on them and i don't think kendrick would bother photoshopping this so i think those are actually from his ovo mole LMAO

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

DC Murderverse posted:

Alright here’s the 100k question

Does Kendrick know for certain that Drake is hiding another kid, or is he just assuming that there’s a good chance that Drake is dumb enough to be hiding at least one other child

knows for sure

ovo has leakers, the cover art is of drake's personal private stuff that's his ozempic and ambien, names on it pics of literal receipts he's got more than accusations

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Genius editors must be having a loving field day today lol

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
https://twitter.com/zackfox/status/1779219039287722182

zack was right again

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the drake subreddit is having a collective nervous breakdown lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
IT IS OVER

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Feeling bad for Push, Kendricks succeeding where he failed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/LeftAtLondon/status/1786614239924285736

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Gaius Marius posted:

Makes me wonder if Push would have gotten to this if Drake hadn’t given up

Makes me wonder if Drake gave up so he wouldn’t get to this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Gaius Marius posted:

Push didn't fail, Drake didn't try to go back at him on wax.

This time he did against Kendrick and welp.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Gaius Marius posted:

Did Push fail? I mean, The Story of Adidon made us aware of Drake's first hidden child. Kendrick is just carrying the torch by exposing the others.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
hiding a second child who is 11 is insane

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

This is Story of Adidon times a million. There's no way he can respond to this

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Thinking of monkeu

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Gaius Marius posted:

pusha t tilted drake and made him think that the only way that he could compete in a beef is by getting dirt, that's what ended him
kendrick said multiple times across all 3 songs that if he hadn't gone digging after him it would've stayed friendly competition
it was surgical after all

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The REAL Goobusters posted:

hiding a second child who is 11 is insane
She would've been born when Nothing Was The Same came out lol

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Nothing says “I’m not mad don’t put in the newspaper that I got mad” like the cry-laughing emoji

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Rageaholic posted:

"And we gotta raise our daughters knowin' there's predators like him lurkin'
gently caress a rap battle, he should die so all of these women can live with a purpose"

Ahahahaha, loving hell

was Kendrick ever a battle rapper because this is like... did he just spend his next album instead writing disses of Drake and dropping them with layers upon layers or is he secretly the most vicious battle rapper ever?

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Which one is more egregious: wife beating or hiding another child?:

Yo! NMD Raps: Things were easier when it was just octuple entendres.

incoherent fucked around with this message at 05:53 on May 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://x.com/1Romethazine/status/1786616653502877943