Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Tai posted:

I raise you..

Brannigans roast beef and mustard

The end

I am strictly limiting this to monster munch. Brannigan’s roast beef and mustard is one of the many losses during Covid. Tesco Beef and horseradish is an okay substitute.

Rather talk Pot Noodle flavours, might have more opinions there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

The Spicy Mega Hoops or whatever they're called from aldi are pretty okay. I haven't tried the monster claws though.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Me I'm mourning Tooty Frooties talking of post-COVID casualties :smith:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

look brannigans are gone and they're never coming back, its time to let go

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

prongle

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I'm pretty sure the first big hula hoop was some sort of beef and mustard

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Solefald posted:

I don't think it's a sperg but I really wouldn't know b/c I'm still learning what is and isn't my Autism. I do get weird about what I consider "social rules" when out in public, such as walking properly and being mindful of people and your surroundings. For example I get super frustrated if people walk two abreast when walking towards me on a narrow walkway, it's rude as heck imo. (and before anyone points it out; I am mindful about disabilities that can make these sorts of things not so straight forward).

Also lol no I'm not American. Wirral born and bred. :confuoot:

Sorry, was being a sperg and took it literally. Oops.

But yes, I get very cross at people that walk like that and force me step on the road etc. There's really no need for it, I hate most people in London tbh. I watched 28 days later and it reminds me how much I enjoyed the COVID lockdown.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

What the sweet gently caress is this

It reminds me of those sweet apple flavour pizzas McCain did back in the day for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's the only pizza I've ever disliked in my whole life.

Edit to avoid tipple poast

Tootie Fruities are gone???? I've been fancying some of them for the last few weeks and looking all over for them. :smith:

Ragnar Gunvald fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 4, 2024

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

It reminds me of those sweet apple flavour pizzas McCain did back in the day for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's the only pizza I've ever disliked in my whole life.

Edit to avoid tipple poast

Tootie Fruities are gone???? I've been fancying some of them for the last few weeks and looking all over for them. :smith:

Cancelling tootie fruities is the worst thing Nestle have ever done.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dysgenesis posted:

Cancelling tootie fruities is the worst thing Nestle have ever done.

Always knew a doctor would support Big Water over Big Sugar

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I'm in LA. It's colder and cloudier here than it was in London when we left

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I'm the balloon that somehow has a rat tail

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Lol got an email from BA saying our bags may not have traveled with us wtf

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

fridge corn posted:

Even worse it's full of Americans (I presume).

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i hope the bags have a nice holiday, wherever they end up

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

I loved those hosed up pizzas.

Matter of fact I think it was the first pizza I ever ate when I was 4

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Sorry, was being a sperg and took it literally. Oops.

But yes, I get very cross at people that walk like that and force me step on the road etc. There's really no need for it, I hate most people in London tbh. I watched 28 days later and it reminds me how much I enjoyed the COVID lockdown.

Stuff like this really bugs me and gets stuck in my brain. Had to jump off a shared path today because a pedestrian really wanted a head on collision.

im the sorta broken brain person who has to move out of peoples way before i even get close to them cause i want to be super polite and would feel stupidly bad if they got the impression i wasn't polite. which is nuts. like it even bugs me if i'm with friends and they don't move out of peoples way early!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

I was riding my bike earlier and I had to slow because a blackbird was walking leisurely across the road, and if I didn't I was going to hit it. You can fly, bird! Use your wings!

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Went to a Star wars marathon at my local cinema, they were showing all 9 from 10 am to 10am tomorrow, which gently caress that, but watched episodes 3 4 5 and 6 and it was great

I aggressively shushed some people who decided to have a full 30 minute conversation towards the end of Jedi, getting annoyed at strangers acting like they're the only people that exist is just part of getting older I think

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

idk if its because iam getting older but i am starting to completely lose my poo poo when kids use those lovely bluetooth speakers in public

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

hemale in pain posted:

Stuff like this really bugs me and gets stuck in my brain. Had to jump off a shared path today because a pedestrian really wanted a head on collision.

This happens a lot to me, it's like everyone wants to play some extremely low stakes game of chicken

Recently I got fed up of it so when a pedestrian is clearly gunning for me with no intention to move I simply stop, whip out my phone, and start reading threads on something awful until they decide they're going to have to walk around the stationary obstacle

On one occasion I've had a pedestrian themselves stop and wait for me to go around them instead, but they had nothing to do while I was busy typing out work emails so they caved in the end, haha loving owned get rekt pedestrian

grobbo
May 29, 2014

Solefald posted:

For example I get super frustrated if people walk two abreast when walking towards me on a narrow walkway, it's rude as heck imo. (and before anyone points it out; I am mindful about disabilities that can make these sorts of things not so straight forward).

There's a weird phenomenon I've noticed where if you step out of the way of an older miserable-looking Englishwoman on the pavement or in a shopping aisle, she will audibly tut and scowl at you even though she's presumably getting everything she wanted out of that interaction.

It's just a general tut and scowl at you for existing, I guess.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

fridge corn posted:

They call it June gloom and everyone who lives here lusts for death until it leaves.

Dr. Fraiser Chain fucked around with this message at 07:13 on May 5, 2024

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I know Americans do dates wrong but this is a bit much

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Skarsnik posted:

I know Americans do dates wrong but this is a bit much

Another villainous plot by Big Climate I am afraid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's midnight so I think I'll make myself a cuppa

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Microplastics posted:

This happens a lot to me, it's like everyone wants to play some extremely low stakes game of chicken

Recently I got fed up of it so when a pedestrian is clearly gunning for me with no intention to move I simply stop, whip out my phone, and start reading threads on something awful until they decide they're going to have to walk around the stationary obstacle

On one occasion I've had a pedestrian themselves stop and wait for me to go around them instead, but they had nothing to do while I was busy typing out work emails so they caved in the end, haha loving owned get rekt pedestrian

Peak Goon

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
That's right :colbert:

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Failed Imagineer posted:

I loved those hosed up pizzas.

Matter of fact I think it was the first pizza I ever ate when I was 4

I question your tastes sir, you're posting on SA.com in 2024 and ate sweet pizzas as a child. You're clearly still making bad choices in life and have been all along.

:colbert:

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

idk if its because iam getting older but i am starting to completely lose my poo poo when kids use those lovely bluetooth speakers in public

I've always been that way. It really pisses me off, or just watching YouTube/tiktok on your phone without headphones.

Also the cinema thing. I yell at people quite a lot apparently.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

fridge corn posted:

Lol got an email from BA saying our bags may not have traveled with us wtf

gently caress BA eternally

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Or using lovely earphones that are just a small speaker broadcasting at the train, and also vaguely your ear.

tsktsktskstststststsssststsktsktskststst....

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

I question your tastes sir, you're posting on SA.com in 2024 and ate sweet pizzas as a child. You're clearly still making bad choices in life and have been all along.

:colbert:

TMNT was a gateway drug to all sorts of poo poo

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Being a party dude

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Courier rang at 4am to deliver my bag lol. Cheers dude. I was already up anyway

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

After carefully curating my work schedule to have a day off when no one else was home so I could play games in peace, my wife has now decided to work from home that day

i am incandescent

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

kecske posted:

After carefully curating my work schedule to have a day off when no one else was home so I could play games in peace, my wife has now decided to work from home that day

i am incandescent

you should kill her

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

kecske posted:

i am incandescent

Owned lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Do something else, go out to cinema, maybe a spa day.