Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
KJP: "Hey we brought in a popular actor from an old movie series to talk to the President."
Reporter: "Cool! What did they talk about?"
KJP: "Everyone get a load of this rear end in a top hat who doesn't like Star Wars!"

what a weird loving exchange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
I read it and I hate myself for it

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Excelzior posted:

you can't trick me I ain't reading that

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Excelzior posted:

you can't trick me I ain't reading that

Exactly what I was saying inside my head :respek:

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

fuckibg love political rap rock

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Vim Fuego posted:

NoJoe 2024

definitely want this gang tag before the election

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

wait.. there's an election?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

mawarannahr posted:

here's the normal sicko stuff that's made even sicker by luke skywalker's presence. didn't know KJP was Columbia.
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre | The White House

Bringing Hamill in there raised the competence level for press briefings by 100%.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Google Butt posted:

only the most important one of our lives!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

It's more frightening to see how he's deteriorated over the last 4 years than when he's compared to himself 40 years ago. I know libs say they'd rather have him dead & do a weekend-at-bernie's than having trump alive, but it's scary as hell to me.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Who exactly do they think they are capturing with Mark Hamill

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

It's more frightening to see how he's deteriorated over the last 4 years than when he's compared to himself 40 years ago. I know libs say they'd rather have him dead & do a weekend-at-bernie's than having trump alive, but it's scary as hell to me.

to me, it's funny

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Gorson posted:

harley quinn

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Gorson posted:

Mark Hamil also did a child murder

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

to me, it's funny

ur laughing. the president is sundowninf and ur laughing. this is whats wrong with society.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
don't know what the funniest option would be, but im putting both croaking a week before the election up there

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

lol this is perfect btw

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Gorson posted:

I'm curious of the white house reached out to him or if he contacted them volunteering to use his influence because he has terminal politics brain and is real anxious about Trump.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
https://twitter.com/NicoleMSilverio/status/1786473166748991839

November really, really can’t come quickly enough

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lol those Frat would burn a cross on her lawn if they could

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

External Organs posted:

Mark Hamil also did a child murder

He killed a youngling??

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

FistEnergy posted:

definitely want this gang tag before the election

I posted this version in the No Joe thread. Gimme feedback

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Joementum posted:

huh was not on my list of people who I’d expect to show solidarity on this but I’ll take it

https://x.com/312staffers/status/1786570858430943288?s=46

never heard of this guy but lmao that chicago calls their school superintendent position a CEO.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

here's the normal sicko stuff that's made even sicker by luke skywalker's presence. didn't know KJP was Columbia.
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre | The White House

I genuinely think she has her job to make joe biden look good at communicating.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I hate the HR meeting energy to our government

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Bringing Hamill in there raised the competence level for press briefings by 100%.

yeah like, there was a shocking difference in intelligibility of the transcript. I think most people don't realize that the words coming out of their mouth are complete nonsense if you write them down verbatim. From my limited experience it's a LOT like what KJP's transcripts look like. 99% of the time that's fine because you're talking to people who speak the way you do, but obviously if you're the white house press secretary you'd expect that to not be the case.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

World Famous W posted:

don't know what the funniest option would be, but im putting both croaking a week before the election up there

the option that feels both plausible and hilarious to me is Biden losing and then dying like right after

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

the option that feels both plausible and hilarious to me is Biden losing and then dying like right after

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

The really funny thing about ratm is that almost all of their songs get the Fortunate Son/Born in the USA treatment. There's no shortage of fascists that like their music just because it's angry and they can project their own thoughts over the lyrics.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lmao so adamant to reject the notion of a left wing

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Rubellavator posted:

The really funny thing about ratm is that almost all of their songs get the Fortunate Son/Born in the USA treatment. There's no shortage of fascists that like their music just because it's angry and they can project their own thoughts over the lyrics.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4018478

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lot of good unpacking in that thread thanks

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

that's why Paul Ryan saying he liked RATM is more believable than Kamala saying she liked Tupac

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://x.com/aquartermain/status/1786476077554032823?s=46

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Google Butt posted:

Not really, no.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

SixteenShells posted:

yeah like, there was a shocking difference in intelligibility of the transcript. I think most people don't realize that the words coming out of their mouth are complete nonsense if you write them down verbatim. From my limited experience it's a LOT like what KJP's transcripts look like. 99% of the time that's fine because you're talking to people who speak the way you do, but obviously if you're the white house press secretary you'd expect that to not be the case.

You'd think they would have hired someone who knew how to form basic sentences, but the president can't do that, so I guess she fits right in.

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

https://x.com/alexophile/status/1786840703269552617

“Designated Dingus Area”

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/DGisSERIOUS/status/1785858034918408370

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Whereas good and pragmatic Biden knows that glassing the Middle East is its own reward.