Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

now kith

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Lmao

When you're the picture of cold fury but the person you're mad at is a golden retriever

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

should be a cat imo

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Carthag Tuek posted:

should be a cat imo

No one would expect a cat to be a good boy.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

drat ogin is stone cold

Emzedoh posted:

Her hat has a notch for her broomstick, holy poo poo.

now THAT'S character design.

love the new av, it's so cute :)

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

drat ogin is stone cold

she's awesome

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"I see the idiot flower has bloomed" is a great line. :3

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kennel posted:

No one would expect a cat to be a good boy.

a cat says mau

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

The MSJ posted:

Are glocks monk weapons? And by that I mean do they use my dexterity for attack and damage and can I make a bonus action unarmed attack after firing it?
Absolutely. In fact, eventually you can make a bonus armed attack with another glock and at a high enough level you can just strap one to each limb and go to town on the enemy a la Bayonetta

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Barrett sure is a wife guy

Takoha has exactly one move and he's gonna use it

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Love prof Augusto just chilling out in the background of the last panel.

drat ogin is s tone cold

She's got the rebel blood.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
oh my god he's got a jojo physique behind the wheelchair all this time

souboutei rules

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 49: Sleepwalking

Ootsuki is a man of many talents.

I have to say though, I never thought I'd be posting One Day Outing this long. There were only like 20 chapters translated when I started so I thought this would be a smallish project, but the translating group has been going hog wild and now there's like 100 chapters done.

Well, good problems to have, right?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I really enjoy the banal adventures of Ootsuki and his buddies from the slave cave.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol it's like the bit in yakuza 5 where saejima is guided via astral projection/imagination to visit a hostess club

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

cant cook creole bream posted:

I really enjoy the banal adventures of Ootsuki and his buddies from the slave cave.

I wonder if I would be enjoying the series as much if it didn't have the slave cave (good turn of phrase by the way) angle weirding up the premise?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Honestly, it really adds to the experience.
Without that, it would just be, "Guy hangs out with his friends sometimes and likes to have some good food."
The fact that it's all a way to cope with their lives in a capitalist hellhole where they only get these luxuries by fleecing their coworkers makes it a bit darker.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Well, the answer seems obvious when you put it that way.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
A bit like Prince Valiant where the narrator occasionally reminds you that our hero is a feudal warlord

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

rydiafan posted:

Any of you have that comic of the people at the bus stop where the one group asks the people across the street if they're queer, and when the response is to the affirmative they cheer, all through gestures and with no dialogue?

Cross posting this request. I used to frequent this thread, so hopefully this is where I originally saw it. I can vividly see it in my mind's eye but can't find the right Google term.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
When you think about it, we're all trapped in a slave cave called...

capitalism

*exhales massive bong rip*

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Different Country Diary

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

28TH CENTURY SUPERFAN

:blastu:☃️

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Bill Watterson would be proud

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Snail meets a new friend, Axolotl. Axolotl thinks he looks cool with his twig-sword, Snail stifles laughter.

really pleased with the portrayal of Axolotl's gills in the shape of a samurai helmet.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Kit Walker posted:

Different Country Diary

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 76: Smells Like Child Spirit

Rikyu (clutching tea urn, sobbing): What have I become... my sweetest friend...

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 39: The Smoke, the Crystal and the Courier

Huh, did they find a wizard hating wizard to run the mage's guild or did running the mage's guild make her hate wizards?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

you may murder my friends and steal my daughter but you will pry this tea urn from my cold dead hands

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

When I lived in Korea, I remember thinking that all of the police stations look eerily homogenous, like they build them flat-pack in a factory and assemble them on-site.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Kit Walker posted:

Absolutely. In fact, eventually you can make a bonus armed attack with another glock and at a high enough level you can just strap one to each limb and go to town on the enemy a la Bayonetta

The final piece to my "Equilibrium ripoff D&D campaign" puzzle.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

jumping spider puppy is here to play. design philosophy was make a spider that doesn't freak me out and it will probably be safe for everyone. rip to the real arachnophobes i guess.

was very pleased until i colored it and realized it's just a kirby spider. oh well!!! i love it and im not changing it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

jumping spider puppy is here to play. design philosophy was make a spider that doesn't freak me out and it will probably be safe for everyone. rip to the real arachnophobes i guess.

was very pleased until i colored it and realized it's just a kirby spider. oh well!!! i love it and im not changing it.

That's a good one, as a big arachnophobe I'm still on board with it as well as actual jumping spiders. And the Kirby color doesn't hurt!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he eats flies and is in every way just like an ordinary puppy

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Mx. posted:

he eats flies and is in every way just like an ordinary puppy

omg so cute love the long stockings <3

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Did anyone else google that just in case?

Also that is a very cute spider, Croc.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

Oh wait, never mind, it turns out there's more

MS Paint Masterpieces
#602: Value Of Life - Feuer Frei

#603: Value Of Life - Hide And Seek

#604: Value Of Life - Tag

MS Paint Masterpieces
605: Value Of Life - Freeze Tag

#607: Value Of Life - Flash Krakoom

#608: Value Of Life - Stupid Old Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9pWUmrimU&t=34s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

was it this https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/01/09/trump-appeals-court-presidential-immunity-seal-team-6-vpx.cnn