Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Facebook Aunt posted:

It would have to be, wouldn't it? People aren't going to start farming stuff they've never eaten before. You grow stuff you already value and want more of.
I phrased it as definitive as a small troll because it is hotly debated. Before pottery it's hard to tell what artifact is porridge, what artifact is agriculture, and what artifact is just a hole full of rotten seeds someone forgot about.

We did have the jaw strength to just grind grass seeds in our molars and that's a prerequisite to anything to do with cereal agriculture or cookery. After that it's a chicken and egg problem because agriculture looks like bad porridge while porridge looks like bad agriculture. Anybody hunting game in Europe was doing so most effectively on seed power and I just think it's more likely that by the time you can roast game you can also get seeds wet and hot so you're grinding your molars less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Yoinking some cursed content for an appropriate thread

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

In what decade did they think cream cheese was a primary component

What are the bits

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This avocado is a bit too spicy for me, methinks I should add more cream cheese

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Avocados used to be rare and expensive, maybe they were trying to feed the 5000 with a single avo, just like Jesus did.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I dunno avocado with cream cheese sounds pretty good.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Avocado zest to taste

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Data Graham posted:

What are the bits

cigarette ash

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Scarodactyl posted:

I dunno avocado with cream cheese sounds pretty good.

Honestly? On a slice of toast, yeah I could see that. Nice, light scraping of cheese with avocado slices with salt and pepper.

Six ounces of cream cheese to a single avocado, tho?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/4RvPmJI.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ouch :sweatdrop:

I've seen that once before with the chickens my folks used to have, fortunately for the hen, the outer egg was not that anomalously large.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Oh my god... It was pregnant! :(

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
man was I hoping there was an even smaller egg

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

That seems entirely unnecessary

I understand the pain of surprise ingredients that weren't on the menu ruining a dish, but a surprise pork chop?

No cheese, no tomatoes. That's very easy without a dang full page letter

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

You would think if you made it this big of a part of your personality you would learn how to spell psychosomatic

That could just be me tho

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Is this so they are guaranteed a pork chop covered in tomatos, slathered in cheese and not an onion within a mile?

It’s smart, I mean it’ll have every back house persons spit in it but if it works, it works

a sexual elk has a new favorite as of 04:47 on May 7, 2024

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

It's psychosomatic (that boy needs therapy).

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
hit da bricks, garlic breath!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why am I refused from attending the summer harvest pork omakase?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bigman.50grand posted:

MEET THE METTS
MEET THE METTS
Step right up and
don't buy these metts

los gehts Metts baby liebe die metts

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Burger time? Don't forget the sour cream horseradish applesauce.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's psychosomatic (that boy needs therapy).

your a nut

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Haifisch posted:

Burger time? Don't forget the sour cream horseradish applesauce.

... actually, that sounds not awful as an addition to a burger. It'd have to be light on the sauce, tho.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Egg free horsey sauce.

Applesauce is an oddly appropriate mayo substitute, sauce base, or structure maker. If you don't have allergies it's probably not going to need to enter your repertoire but applesauce is just a good neutral pectin vehicle which helps set sauces without egg or gluten or can give bakery structure ditto.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Would baby like a juice box and some crackers instead?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Every time I hear or read about "seeing the manager" I imagine asking for that here. Like... no manager is going to want to see you even if the employee projectile shat a turd in your mouth.

Well, especially if that had happened but anyway.

e: Not to mention there's not going to be a manager most of the time.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the price americans pay for being an extraverted people (for having been an extraverted people)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Please call the manager, I need to demonstrate the severity of my raving, slobbering, vomiting, explosive diarrhea and going hog wild to a person of authority

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1787658007028924754

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

That has to be some pre-election astroturfing.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is Unrecognizable Egg Dish in the running?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What on earth is that even

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

What the gently caress was that "butter"?

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

trying to get into chefclub

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

I know I’m getting old and my flame is dimming, but people could just ignore these things…? And then they’d go away.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Pookah posted:

What the gently caress was that "butter"?

Looked like ghee to me.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Name your demons to give you power over them. I dub thee greasy egg bread cloud.

Hasturtium posted:

I know I’m getting old and my flame is dimming, but people could just ignore these things…? And then they’d go away.
Well sort of except these people are probably buying a scam package of how-tos and followers to launch them into the algorithm for little or no gain to anyone but the scammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Seemed too opaque, more like hollandaise or something.