Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

40 lbs to freedom posted:

thank god it's the gently caress drake radio single

https://twitter.com/ArtOfDialogue_/status/1786920535277924861

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

So we started this with a Metro track and since then we’ve gotten Sounwave, Jack Antonoff, Alchemist and now Mustard. Do you think at this point producers who hate Drake are shooting Kendrick emails like “hey man I don’t know if you’ve got more in the chamber but I’ve got a beat with some real hater energy for you”

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
"how many stocks do i really have in stock, one two three four five plus five"

Six more in the chamber?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Liv_Agar/status/1786924414694502808

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

oh my lord

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/mattinaq/status/1786914184107622808

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/DEFinition223/status/1786913726358057471

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://x.com/z_tim1986/status/1786637906255176031?s=46

leaptosleep
Jun 13, 2023
Why does drake have so many producer enemies

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yo

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://x.com/jayrock/status/1786924899950571870

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Dramatika posted:

"how many stocks do i really have in stock, one two three four five plus five"

Six more in the chamber?

That's how it reads to me. There's a whole album here, and we're only 4 songs in. He's gonna get a second Pulitzer.

virinvictus
Nov 10, 2014
Can you get the for murder

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Drake turned off IG comments.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
This whole verse about Drake using Atlanta to puff himself up…..*chance voice * ACKKK!!

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i don't blame him

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

virinvictus posted:

Can you get the for murder

First Pulitzer for hating.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
I remember hearing rumors that Kendrick had made a whole album about how much he hated Drake and shiiiiiiiit they might be right.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

BitchMidget posted:

I still remember when you bitchboy crybabies claimed Pusha T “beat” Drake because instead of buying him a card, he released the first song of his career that wasn’t about selling cocaine and instead announced that Drake has sex with women and is fertile

Then 2 months later Drake was still the most important rapper in the game like he has been for 15 years now… selling out arenas worldwide.. and Pusha was back to not being able to give away tickets to a half full classroom

Here we are again. Drake has a child apparently!! It proves exactly how untouchable he is that baby announcements is the only way you can “beat” him according to broken brained losers bahahahahahahaha

somewhere a monkeus paw just curled

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

Thread title?!

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

:perfect:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

This is way too good hahah

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
As a day 1 drake hater it’s cool to see him exposed as the cringey fraud he always was, but did he do something recently to deserve this much ire? And him and future aren’t cool anymore either?

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
This is the most fun I've had with music for as long as I can remember.

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

:vince:

Robert Analog posted:

As a day 1 drake hater it’s cool to see him exposed as the cringey fraud he always was, but did he do something recently to deserve this much ire? And him and future aren’t cool anymore either?

he said the name Kendrick (derogatory)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

leaptosleep posted:

Why does drake have so many producer enemies

turns out telling universally beloved producers to "shut their bitch rear end up make some drums" will encourage their friends to do just that
production world isn't very big at the top, rappers rotate around and it builds tight little networks

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Yeah I wasn’t interested at first but it’s hilarious seeing him get dragged like this

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Robert Analog posted:

It basically just started with Kendrick telling him (and J. Cole) that he was better than they are but then Drake started digging around and brought Whitney into it and Kenny went scorched earth.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I don't really follow a lot of rap or beefs or anything although im a sucker for diss tracks but this FEELS unprecedented. has anything happened like this before? it's so loving fast and feels so much more personal than a lot of other tracks i've heard

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it is unprecedented

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

The allegations alone are not like anything I have seen. Calling someone a pedophile and accusing them of sex trafficking is as low as you can go.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

thathonkey posted:

it is unprecedented

I believe Kendrick would strangle Drake to death if he could. The feeling may by now be mutual.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Robert Analog posted:

Cole called them the Big 3 which loo at Cole being top 3 in Amy metric, Kendrick said big 3? There's only big me. Drake took it hard so dropped a diss consisting if Kendrick being short, Kendrick responded by unleashing at this point an EP worth of some of the hardest written hate with poo poo that dates back 12 years.

It's 2020s Taylor Swift v Katy Perry, Drake is Perry.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

most vicious attack by a Pulitzer prize winner since mailer headbutted gore vidal

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.

Pylons posted:

It basically just started with Kendrick telling him (and J. Cole) that he was better than they are but then Drake started digging around and brought Whitney into it and Kenny went scorched earth.

it’s wild Like That seems so long ago now, almost forgot about it

But it’s still one of the tightest verses to come out of this whole thing even after everything that’s transpired

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

they not like us
they not like us
they not like us
they not like us
they not like us
they not like us
they not like us

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

thathonkey posted:

it is unprecedented

didnt eminem fire off like 10 at benzino

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Robert Analog posted:

he's a prolific pedophile sex trafficker who also had xxxtentacion robbed and murdered and his trafficking ring is connected to puffy's(responsible for pacs death) sex trafficking ring and jay prince jr's(likely connected to the death of pimp c, got takeoff killed)'s trafficking ring in HTX, and also Birdman's(molested lil wayne and countless other artists, surrounded by shady deaths)'s sex trafficking ring in NOLA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

FirstnameLastname posted:

had xxxtentacion robbed and murdered

We're trying to be convinced Drake is a bad person.