Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dexo posted:

And now niggas in LA and around the country are gonna be C walking to Kendrick calling Drake a Pedo all summer.

https://twitter.com/Akademiks/status/1787110058758656432

Like this nigga realizes Drake is cooked. and he is drake's biggest dickrider, and might as well be on his payroll

When even the stans throw in the towel, it's over

(it was over after Meet The Grahams, this is just really over now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
itd be cool if there are 2 more kendrick tracks and theyre produced by metro and pharrell

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I finally watched all of Game 7 without mommy or daddy’s help and determined the Maple Leafs won easily :)

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Dexo posted:

The point of this track was to mock the people that were saying that you can't throw rear end to his previous tracks

I meant family matters. I only listened to it after hearing Kendrick’s and in comparison the production stood out because it’s just- every other drake song production.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

massive spider posted:

I meant family matters. I only listened to it after hearing Kendrick’s and in comparison the production stood out because it’s just- every other drake song production.

oh my bad, misread it.

https://twitter.com/DragonflyJonez/status/1787096172907172156

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
hey monkeu yall rock with pedos in australia like that or what?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/puff_iya/status/1786923728162480546

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

crying about things like production on a battle rap track is why Drake and his fans never stood a chance

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

man this is blowing up fast as hell. We're gonna see Not Like Us on Obama's favorite music list for 2024

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUFHq5UWm2M

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I know people just say poo poo online but lol c'mon dude

https://twitter.com/djvlad/status/1786994640153096461

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2AcxL88DoI

Game gonna jump in at any time here? Give the boy some ground support?

Reminder of what Drake said here:

Might go to Jamaica, disappear again
My circle got so small that it's a period, sayin' to myself..........

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Angryhead posted:

Went for a walk and listened to all these disses chronologically again and threw in "The Story of Adidon" too and just made stank faces.
Kind of had forgotten how mean Push got on that track, six goddamn years ago.
”surgical summer” was drat prophetic

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

fd's so great

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Coaaab posted:

”surgical summer” was drat prophetic

My guess is whatever J Prince did to get Drake to shut up and got Pusha to stand down, didn't work on Kendrick lol.

Sally Sprodgkin
May 23, 2007
WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP dot gently caress 'em up

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/RAREPALACE/status/1786946882494750910

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

When is Drake gonna rap over BBL Drake?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

judging by what I've been able to gather, this track would be nearly an hour long

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I think people saying this is going to crater drake’s career are insane, he could just go Mia for like a month and just make music again and I think 90% of people wouldn’t even know anything happened.

That being said this is extremely funny and I’d love to see it spiral further, it’s possible drake is enough of a narcissist that this is going to eat at him

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Thumbtacks posted:

I think people saying this is going to crater drake’s career are insane, he could just go Mia for like a month and just make music again and I think 90% of people wouldn’t even know anything happened.

That being said this is extremely funny and I’d love to see it spiral further, it’s possible drake is enough of a narcissist that this is going to eat at him

theyre calling him a pedophile at the club last night. He is cooked. He is also out streaming Drake too. COOKED

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Thumbtacks posted:

He's done, he's in the same boat as R.Kelly and P.Diddy

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
The allegations wouldn’t have stuck if it the beef ended before “not like us” but unfortunately for drake it didn’t and now there’s a song out there that 1. calls him a pedophile over and over, 2. is really funny about it in a way that’s memetic, and 3. slaps hard

Automata 10 Pack fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 5, 2024

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
going to the movies to watch CHALLENGERS right now, please kendrick dont drop while im at the movies

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

theyre calling him a pedophile at the club last night. He is cooked. He is also out streaming Drake too. COOKED

Club industry in shambles. Do you know how many drake songs carry the night!?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Thumbtacks posted:

So two things.

1. If Kendrick really does have more damning poo poo to say about Drake and proof he might eventually stumble into something that makes working with him a no go for major brands.

2. if Kendrick and Metro are able to successfully mobilize teenagers and young adults(Drake's Base) into clowning him over the summer like they have been He will still probably make money or whatever as once you are as rich and successful as Drake it is hard to lose it, but like once you lose your core base's respect that poo poo can fall apart quickly. Like Drake has already slowly been losing a major pillar of his core fanbase(Black Women) over the past like 5-6 years. It's why so much of his modern music is still just pure incel poo poo. because teenage boys and white people are still listening, if it becomes cool to pile on Drake he might really feel that poo poo.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 5, 2024

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm not even deep with rap beef stuff, and neither are most of my peer groups, but it's basically all over the internet and outside of it now that drake more or less being a pedophile has been kind of a known thing for years. i have rarely seen something on this magnitude actually catch the attention of a lot of average people who generally don't care about this stuff. kendrick is basically popping the head off of drake's corpse with a shovel at this point and is about to do some frankenstein poo poo with him just so he can kill him again.

like yeah, maybe he'll just kind of slide along and pretend it isn't a thing, but people really loving hate guys who creep on kids in general and having his dirty laundry aired out like this is absolutely not going to help his career.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here’s question, how does this end because Kendrick is not backing down

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Best case? Drake lets the media cycle cool down and try to ignore it ever happened and over time maybe he can get back to making music without people bringing up the pedophile stuff that can actually hurt his brand/pockets. He cleans house at OVO and moves different from now on......and probably stays out of LA for a WHILE.

Worst case? Outside of actual physical violence, Kendrick has more reveals and more proof and Drake goes the way of R Kelly and we watch his downfall publicly.

This is definitely a no-win situation for Drake, he should have taken the same route as Cole - Drake already wears the "corny and soft" badge pretty proudly and it wouldn't have affected his life in the slightest. He just so happened to gently caress with the wrong dude while having his own camp and affairs completely not in order and under wraps, and here we are.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Honestly I always assumed drake’s core audience was college age white women

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

His career isn’t over because he’s a world famous popstar who has too many fans and too much money to drop away overnight, but I think a lot more black artists will stop taking his calls and letting him ride their waves to credibility

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Once carti drops

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DC Murderverse posted:

His career isn’t over because he’s a world famous popstar who has too many fans and too much money to drop away overnight, but I think a lot more black artists will stop taking his calls and letting him ride their waves to credibility
It would be really funny if his next tour failed to sell tickets lmao

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Ash Crimson posted:

Remember R Kelly was still going for years after his trial for pissing on an underage girl. It was only after allegations hit critical mass that he was truely done. That trial failed because the victim didn’t co operate. There can be video proof and without a victim statement it’s not going anywhere.

It’s possible that, in a few years there will be some “Surviving Drake” type stuff that comes out at which point we could point to this as the point that people started saying it openly, but this on its own isn’t doing it.

Now could it damage drakes image enough to limit the amount of artists willing to collab and prop him up? Enough that his next album is a desperate attempt to rebrand? That’s somewhat more likely.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ScHoolboyQ/status/1787158346610655506

please god drop a diss over a gospel beat

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ash Crimson posted:

good to see you ash

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I'm just glad to have kendrick on a new mustard beat

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Kendrick on a Kanye beat lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Kendrick on a Kanye beat lol

not kanye pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
8/1/23

We owe astrology girls an apology

https://x.com/yungkalez/status/1686502177441767424?s=46&t=5FKl-ixbCXbE4AGzaUeI-g