Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

CHORES :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

kecske posted:

After carefully curating my work schedule to have a day off when no one else was home so I could play games in peace, my wife has now decided to work from home that day

i am incandescent

Lmao I've been there

Did she arrange to WFH because she heard you had a day off? Your mistake was telling her

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

fridge corn posted:

Courier rang at 4am to deliver my bag lol. Cheers dude. I was already up anyway

4am bag delivery's are usually different

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

you should kill her

I got probed for a comment like that... Just saying.

Drunk with power!

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
And it was a loving week long. I'm not bitter about it at all.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Strategic Tea posted:

Or using lovely earphones that are just a small speaker broadcasting at the train, and also vaguely your ear.

tsktsktskstststststsssststsktsktskststst....
open-back headphones are the worst thing ever invented

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

open-back headphones are the worst thing ever invented

Worse than portable Bluetooth speakers?..

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

I got probed for a comment like that... Just saying.

Drunk with power!

your rap sheet says yours was a joke so I've found the cunning loophole. As I'm deathly serious. I am calling for him to murder his wife in cold blood for the crime of working at home.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

Went to a Star wars marathon at my local cinema, they were showing all 9 from 10 am to 10am tomorrow, which gently caress that, but watched episodes 3 4 5 and 6 and it was great

I aggressively shushed some people who decided to have a full 30 minute conversation towards the end of Jedi, getting annoyed at strangers acting like they're the only people that exist is just part of getting older I think

To be fair they'd been in the cinema for like 12 hours at that point! I went to see phantom menace at the showcase and me and my friends were giggling a bit and whispering about it, but I don't think it was thaaat rude.

I did go to a paul verhoeven marathon at the Prince Charles and some idiot was trying to be funny and rifftrax it which was unbearable. It's not The Room idiot! eventually they hosed off thankfully, so i got to watch starship troopers in peace.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ohhh yeah, we also pisssed off a goth chick at Underworld Blood Wars years ago when we went in sleep deprived and just couldn't stop laughing. was the best time i've had at the cinema tbh.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

hemale in pain posted:

eventually they hosed off thankfully, so i got to watch wank to starship troopers in peace.

Ftfy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Slay the Wife

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I hate kids that climb up the slide, I feel it is the earliest indicator that they will grow up to be a right dick head

Dublin was fun

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Microplastics posted:

Did she arrange to WFH because she heard you had a day off? Your mistake was telling her

if I Look Forward To Something, it gives off a detectable aura which sets a series of events in motion which causes the Something to not happen

the worst superpower

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Then logically it is entirely safe to plan killing the wife.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
I used to climb up the slide. I am a bit of a dickhead.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
My son tried to do a stealth poo in the playground but managed to poo poo in his pants and trousers and down the back of his wellies. He then stood in his own poo in his wellies, then again in his bare feet while I was cleaning the wellies.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
28 years old he is

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my son, seaside loafer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gasmask posted:

My son tried to do a stealth poo in the playground but managed to poo poo in his pants and trousers and down the back of his wellies. He then stood in his own poo in his wellies, then again in his bare feet while I was cleaning the wellies.

Lol

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Gasmask posted:

Lol, owned

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Gasmask posted:

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015

Gasmask posted:

you should buy him an account

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

And it was a loving week long. I'm not bitter about it at all.

yeah man looking back at that and wow a week was pretty harsh. I wasn't messing about back then lmao

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I mean, I'm still not entirely comfortable with jokes about uxoricide and poo poo given you know, the horrific world we live in. A week off was a bit much though lol

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Nonsense, smite with conviction

legooolas
Jul 30, 2004

kecske posted:

After carefully curating my work schedule to have a day off when no one else was home so I could play games in peace, my wife has now decided to work from home that day

i am incandescent

Noise cancelling headphones.

That is all.

Also, turn them up louder.
(Apparently it wasn't all I had to say right then)

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

your rap sheet says yours was a joke so I've found the cunning loophole. As I'm deathly serious. I am calling for him to murder his wife in cold blood for the crime of working at home.

Ah, see, that's why you've got the power and I'm just a poo poo poster. I don't mean any of the shite I post.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Solefald posted:

I mean, I'm still not entirely comfortable with jokes about uxoricide and poo poo given you know, the horrific world we live in. A week off was a bit much though lol

It's fine, you meant well and I didn't post anywhere near as much back then either so I could have been a stealth wife murdered for all you knew. (I still could be)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

well i spent a lovely evening watching barbie with my wife, and then poo poo myself inside out probably because of the burger i cooked

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Solefald posted:

uxoricide

That's my new word for the day

Also can I suggest that people stop making GBS threads themselves and also if possible stop those around them from doing the same although obviously if they're bairns then fair enough

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

well i spent a lovely evening watching barbie with my wife, and then poo poo myself inside out probably because of the burger i cooked

Which was worse, the film or the poo poo? I've actually heard good things about the film.

Speaking of which, Civil War was a very good film. Beautiful cinematography.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Went to a taco festival today. There are a lot of homeless people in LA

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Which was worse, the film or the poo poo? I've actually heard good things about the film.
the film was fun and nice, within about the first 10 minutes i could see exactly why manosphere dickheads hated it and by the end i could see exactly why they should be clockwork oranged into watching it until it clicks

the shidding was thoroughly unpleasant and i am beginning to think i cannot have pan fried red meat without a prolonged bout of tummy hurt

and then i lost about 3 days progress in baldurs gate, so :livintrope:

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I might have to visit Norwich to watch CKY and relive my youth, gently caress

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Is that the list of things you're going to do there?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Happy ba*k holiday everyone

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Microplastics posted:

Is that the list of things you're going to do there?

I might also eat, drink, piss and sleep

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
No making GBS threads, then. You're going to hold it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
I see everyone is out doing fun stuff on this bank holiday instead of posting?? Pathetic