Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When all the upgrades are complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can't get a win w/painted deck or a win w/black stake and I'm not mad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
cool flag about ghost trick:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

you wrapped up farts and groan, went to pootaint and fully upgraded the shitta.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fortaleza posted:

Wrapped up hearts of stone and got to toussaint and fully upgraded the villa. Can't spend more than an hour or two in this place and seeing all its goings on without getting the urge to be productive IRL, same feeling as when playing stardew valley but less intense

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

you wrapped up farts and groan, went to pootaint and fully upgraded the shitta.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

cool flag about ghost trick:

almost impulse bought that on switch today since I haven't played since release

i still might

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
you cant use a steam profile background without owning the associated game and that almost got me to buy it on steam lol. ghost trick ftw

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

almost impulse bought that on switch today since I haven't played since release

i still might

play it.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

last train home. you can do the combat missions like a mimimi game or you can do them like company of heroes. i think it wants you to do both at different parts of the same mission but i feel like they would have benefited from choosing one and polishing it. and they should have done it moire like a mimimi game of course

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Another FFX and Etrian Odyssey 3 day. After a bunch of time grinding in stratum 3 to make sure I had the best gear available at the time I finally took care of its boss and made it into stratum 4 which so far feels easier than 3, I think my character builds are finally starting to completely break the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

made good progress on MAP06, now winding down with FF7 mini games. Maybe tonight is finally the night I finish the 5 I have left to clean up Johnny's inn and head out to the temple of the Ancients

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The first devil may cry is still a good game

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

more ffx

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Picked control back again. I am super lost but i made some kind of progress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Feeling between games. Wife got sucked in to FF7 Remake and now I can't play it whenever I want. Dunno man.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Played more FFX.

Watched my wife spend the evening playing an escape room game on Netflix. She scanned a QR code on the TV then used her phone as the controller. Normie gaming.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

P-Mack posted:

Played more FFX.

Watched my wife spend the evening playing an escape room game on Netflix. She scanned a QR code on the TV then used her phone as the controller. Normie gaming.

hmm. kind of interesting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kind of obsessed with Gradius III now thanks to myco

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just started up Nocturne for the first time

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

just started up Nocturne for the first time

oh?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

illegal to make a post like that at the stroke of midnight. Thread will remain open. Do not interfere.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I have recruited a Pixie. I must defeat some Pretas to get an access card. I have a suspicion as to the identity of the being that put a demon bug on my face.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

I have recruited a Pixie. I must defeat some Pretas to get an access card. I have a suspicion as to the identity of the being that put a demon bug on my face.

What else have you done? Change the Settings?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What else have you done? Change the Settings?

yeah. I didn't see the option for voice language at first and you can't access the menu again until about 40 minutes in so I had voices in English for a while. now, that's all changed... a sitting hair person told me to attack enemy weaknesses instead of their strengths

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

yeah. I didn't see the option for voice language at first and you can't access the menu again until about 40 minutes in so I had voices in English for a while. now, that's all changed... a sitting hair person told me to attack enemy weaknesses instead of their strengths

good for you, figuring that out all by yourself. What's your build?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

good for you, figuring that out all by yourself. What's your build?

thanks. so far I have put a point into strength and two into magic. next will probably be something else.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

thanks. so far I have put a point into strength and two into magic. next will probably be something else.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

Kek.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Arch Nemesis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTKhOvBNakM

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

its over

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCu_mJgnKCg&t=23s

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kind of obsessed with Gradius III now thanks to myco

its a good game.

im playing hudson soft's felix the cat for some reason

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

:greencube:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

took a sick day today so thank you for keeping the thread open for me. playing dqxi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bank holiday lads, the perfect time for a bit of sensation and release.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Bank holiday lads, the perfect time for a bit of sensation and release.

excellent. been waiting to experience those Tromi babes i've been hearing so much about.

e: gently caress!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

excellent. been waiting to experience those Tromi babes i've been hearing so much about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted: