Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

i tried sending the succzone thread to d&d but koos did not approve it....

shame

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
make cspam a subforum of GBS lets see what happens

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

speng31b posted:

when I swapped the musk threads they tried to kill 16bbh

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

swap the musk threads again

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

willa has already been reported for posting in d&d

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also this redtext is making me lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lets make cspam a subforum of fyad, we need out freedoms back

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

good

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lobster shirt posted:

Lmao, A+

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

i would like to know more

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Cspam is a subforum of pet Island. Pet Island is a subforum of d&d. D&d is a subforum of gbs. Gbs is a subforum of cspam.

I call it the cocoon solution

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what once was shall be again.......

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

the biggest brain damage inflicted on me was looking into the LAN seattle thread and seeing too many names i recognize

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think it was attached to gbs as your candidate sucks in what early 2015?? 2014 even???

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
seth trying to moderate cspam ...

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wonder if it is possible in the forums code to make a forum a subforum of its own subforum

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

what once was shall be again.......

As the wheel wills... *Smash cut to 3000 years ago, cybernetic techno lowtax wills hell dump into being by channeling saidin into a hypercube*

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

wonder if it is possible in the forums code to make a forum a subforum of its own subforum

jeff... we know you are reading. step forward.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

No wonder he's asleep! The man's been stuck in the nested realms!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

External Organs posted:

As the wheel wills... *Smash cut to 3000 years ago, cybernetic techno lowtax wills hell dump into being by channeling saidin into a hypercube*

shut up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

External Organs posted:

No wonder he's asleep! The man's been stuck in the nested realms!

say jeffrey jeffry come back 3 times into a mirror but it cant be a bathroom mirror

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
drat week3nd is over

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr Hootington posted:

drat week3nd is over

world of tanks matchmaking says otherwise

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

drat week3nd is over

i dont want to go back to work tomorrow. but i did almost beat Horizon 2 over most of this weekend, at least i think i'm close unless it surprises me once i do the zenith attack

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have to clean the house top to bottom tomorrow

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

i have to clean the house top to bottom tomorrow

thought you were married?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

thought you were married?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

i dont want to go back to work tomorrow. but i did almost beat Horizon 2 over most of this weekend, at least i think i'm close unless it surprises me once i do the zenith attack

You skipping burning shores? I recommend doing it. It is a nice epilogue.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

Not sure how much more can be said about Kristi the Killa after 10 days of dissecting a throwaway part (much like the dog) of her book; even the Commander bit(es?) were discussed earlier today. Trump's circle is saying she's not gonna be his veep; she's termed out as gov; and the book has made her political future as dead as that po' dog & goat. Not a lot more mileage can be milked from this although dailykos is sure trying its hardest to keep it a thing.

There are other interesting things going on politically, though: Who will be Trump's veep choice? Will RFK Jr. accept the libertarian party's recently extended olive branch, and if so how does that affect the handful of state in which he's already petitioned to be on the ballot? How in the world does Karine Jean-Pierre still have the job of press secretary? Are Emerson swing-state polls still anomalies & are we still too far from the g.e. to take polls seriously? Why does the new national ABC poll show Trump rated better on handling gun violence & tied with Biden on "Protecting American democracy" when Democrats have been running on that theme for over a year now?

Hell, the upcoming Democratic convention makes a great topic with a bunch of topics on its own: The city of Chicago has denied permits to protestors, the county d.a. has said she's going to suspend her policy of not charging peaceful protestors during the convention, and the nomination ceremonials will be past the point of qualifying for Ohio's general-election ballot.

Will delegates who qualified to go to the convention based on the none-of-the-above primary votes raise a stink at the convention about Gaza? Will there be a pro-forma nomination vote carried out weeks before the convention in order to qualify for Ohio? (I think there was also a Southern state that had a deadline before the convention; even though Biden won't win Ohio or the other state it's likely to negatively affect down-ticket Democrats like Sherrod Brown if Biden's not on the ballot.)

It's an election year; there's a lot of poo poo to talk about that isn't a dog that's been dead for two decades, lol.

eta: Lest fingers are hovering over the report button, the above is building on the topic of what counts as usce without broaching a siloed topic.

NARRATOR: fingers were hovering over the report button.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Thats nice

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

To be fair, anyone posting in D&D should be probed on general principle.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

you still being a messy bitch in cspam these days by lurking a bunch of threads, or are your manopause symptoms starting to subside?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

the water inlet hose thing under my place has been frozen for way way wway too long and today just as i was starting to grumpily get ready to roll around in the cold mud the kitchen faucet just started running on it's own and pouring at full volume down the sink, scared the poo poo out of me tbh

feelin' a little smug that yet again apathy pays off :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

you still being a messy bitch in cspam these days by lurking a bunch of threads, or are your manopause symptoms starting to subside?

You're responding like I asked if I could throw away the used tin foil ball