Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
P sure he has been told in no uncertain terms that he will never get his paws on that license again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

BRB, going to lock Nathen up in fork jail for BRAND CRIMES.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I have no idea what he is talking about with Avatar 2 and would love to know which team he's on with Black Adam.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1787189468589379719

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think he’s saying some movies (including those examples) over report their box office earnings? I can’t really decipher it completely though

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Last Chance posted:

I think he’s saying some movies (including those examples) over report their box office earnings? I can’t really decipher it completely though

With Black Adam there was a big feud between WBD and The Rock over how well the movie did with The Rock's camp putting out stuff to make it look profitable and WBD putting out stuff that made it look like a bomb, but I have no idea with some of the others and I follow box office news fairly closely.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

I have no idea what he is talking about with Avatar 2 and would love to know which team he's on with Black Adam.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1787189468589379719

Nathen let’s be real here for a moment. Something like Garfield the Movie is gonna make its money via streaming.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

temple posted:

This is what he looks like right now. Big difference from his emojified self

I was scrolling past this and momentarily thought he got a man bun out of nowhere.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

So 20 days until the ultimate meltdown?

#notmygarfield? Let's review the factors!
1. Chris' voice is whack
2. Color is twisted
3. Sick Nick's treating Garfield as his ho.
4. No genuine passion
5. Fucks licensees left and right and everybody knows.
6. Fires staff left & right, stupid
7. Nathfield coming for all the #quietonset pedos

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Chris who?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It's very funny to me that a guy whose whole thing for a while was the death of brick and mortar stores while cheering on tech and internet services becoming the dominant business model is suddenly insisting that movie theater earnings are the end all be all for movies making money in 2024.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 6, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Chris Fart.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Escape From Noise posted:

It's very funny to me that a guy whose whole thing for a while was the death of brick and mortar stores while cheering on tech and internet services becoming the dominant business model is suddenly insisting that movie theater earnings are the end all be all for movies making money in 2024.

He’s totally incoherent to be honest. Like if the movie doesn’t make money then what? Does he think he’ll be the voice of Garfield?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh right

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Alchemist posted:

Lol AI nathen looks more normal and natural than any real picture of him
Even his handful of human followers are calling him out.

temple posted:

I follow his insta and he's balding heavily so the hats and ai pictures are hiding it. This must be a new development or maybe he's in dubai for some scalp treatment. He's earnestly enjoying it. I really wonder what's his business unless it's rich son vacation time.
What are you talking about? Look at this rich full head of hair!

Which of course he often wears down in his trademark mullet.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Look at that thumb. I've had under cooked, reheated breakfast sausages that looked just like that thumb.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
The AI images are hilarious because they also demonstrate he’d look OK if he just smiled like a human being. AI literally knows how to smile better than he does.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen let’s be real here for a moment. Something like Garfield the Movie is gonna make its money via streaming.

I would be surprised if it doesn't make a lot of money at the box office and would be surprised if Nathen doesn't get very angry about it.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

lol this one doesn’t even look like him:

...Poz vibes?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Poz my neg Garf

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

#emoji #life

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
I would go see the Garfield movie with Nathen

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big City Drinkin posted:

Maybe he will remember the eGeez Movie Night.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Big City Drinkin posted:

Probably have to Ludovico Technique him into it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
have to say it must be a tad depressing for the reaction to one's AI images of ones self to be 'oh he finally looks human'

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Give Garfield back to Nathen so that he can put Garfield in the constantly fucks pose as the creator (Jim Davis) intended.

Also literally every single time Nathen tweets a new golden contender for the title of this thread is born.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m still a big fan of “Chris Fart”

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Big City Drinkin posted:

He's going to get all worked up, but I'm not sure in what way.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

He’s totally incoherent to be honest. Like if the movie doesn’t make money then what? Does he think he’ll be the voice of Garfield?

Yes

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hell be allowed to make his own movie, by his close personal friend Jim Davis

See the documentary King of Comedy for a sneak peak of their future hijinks

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

SilverSupernova posted:

Give Garfield back to Nathen so that he can put Garfield in the constantly fucks pose as the creator (Jim Davis) intended.

Also literally every single time Nathen tweets a new golden contender for the title of this thread is born.

I think celibacy is supposedly #good and very much endorsed #by Nathen

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SilverSupernova posted:

Let's see if this is true

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1787530132673921378

GarfieldEATS: Garfield as a baby is a RAT

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Chris Fart lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I WANT TO GO TO THE PREMIERE FOR FREE lmao

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I too wish that...

2. I didnt suck at running a business

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I flat-out guarantee you that Nathen is going to watch that Garfield movie because he absolutely cannot control his lust for the orange cat

E: Lost me at the last two there. WTF are the "baby rat" thing and the "color palette" things about?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

He's going to cause a scene in the theater

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

I flat-out guarantee you that Nathen is going to watch that Garfield movie because he absolutely cannot control his lust for the orange cat

A somehow worse Pee Wee Herman situation

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen: Garfield movie isn't going to make enough money because CHRIST FART

also Nathen: Garfield fans should be able to see the movie for free

:thunk:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Time to blow the pantone scandal wide open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

E: Lost me at the last two there. WTF are the "baby rat" thing and the "color palette" things about?

The color is apparently what the people at paws.inc. have probably advised Mazri to be the "Garfield color" and its different in the upcoming movie. Why Garfield should be born a rat, only Malik-Al-Mulk can know these things