Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nobody send this to orteil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

whichever doctor ends up having to stitch this guy's mangled pecker back together is gonna have a lot of questions. but we'll know.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mario Yesyes posted:

So that's what things would be like if I'd invented the fingmangler...

Lol

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No Hoobastank??

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
it would be simply too cursed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm glad rock's dead

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
no five finger death punch list incomplete

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

If you've got a better way to beat Cookie Clicker I'd like to hear it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

`Nemesis posted:

no five finger death punch list incomplete

Hey, they're slowly working their way up.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Facebook Aunt posted:

If you've got a better way to beat Cookie Clicker I'd like to hear it.

Set up a macro that uses a keyboard key to emulate a mouse click, then assign that macro to your actual left mouse button with a 6000+ clicks per second activation rate.

Oh, and I'll get a Dave's Single with Cheese, and a Frosty.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I also never beat the olympic level in Mischief Makers because I couldn't mash the joystick fast enough to beat the dash events.

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!

Somebody get Schubert on the phone! I found that new device he is looking for!

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

I love the whole Bulldog/Sylvester/Tweetie energy.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I Miss Snausages posted:

Somebody get Schubert on the phone! I found that new device he is looking for!

That was Schumann arrrgh how could you

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The diarrhea burger makes me think of a full blown alcoholic quote machine buddy of mine. Lot of people I know have coastal cabins in places only accessible by boat. Years ago they weren't as posh as they have it now, and they relied on outhouses, no indoor plumbing. They had seal meat cooked one evening and he says, "there'll be a pile of poo poo in the beach tomorrow morning, the sun won't rise over it"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I don't even know what that means

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
on account of the pooping you see

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

apparently seal meat makes the GI work

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i guess community softball is kind of a curse

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Yeah, the Jays have been kinda lovely this year.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Can't wait to go to the Sober Bunt Diamond where if you hit the ball too well you get arrested

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

codo27 posted:

The diarrhea burger makes me think of a full blown alcoholic quote machine buddy of mine. Lot of people I know have coastal cabins in places only accessible by boat. Years ago they weren't as posh as they have it now, and they relied on outhouses, no indoor plumbing. They had seal meat cooked one evening and he says, "there'll be a pile of poo poo in the beach tomorrow morning, the sun won't rise over it"

Don't answer these because i don't care but it just has to be thrown out there:
-Who the gently caress eats seals
-How many seals were consumed to make that quote a reasonable prediction
-Was there a local sealmonger who killed and butchered the seals for your friend or did he just go grab some
-Why not use the outhouse vs making GBS threads on a beach
-Is the making GBS threads beach the same beach as the seal harvesting beach

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Inuits at least

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
every culture that had access to them they are very fatty and their organs and eyeballs have minerals and stuff they can't get from veg because there is no veg

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Hm. With respect to our indigenous northern friends there are still poo poo-based concerns

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Not for them, probably

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I can't believe they didn't get the side of fries.

(Found it)

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Robert Facepalmer posted:

Yeah, the Jays have been kinda lovely this year.
:lol:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wanna see a guy attach this to their dick and do a whole nunchuck routine

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

:f5:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Lifehack: Get paid to fill out surveys online!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

only a day after the bird eating crow I came across one eating a hedgehog:
https://images4.imagebam.com/43/fd/48/METDRHL_o.gif

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Don't answer these because i don't care but it just has to be thrown out there:
-How many seals were consumed to make that quote a reasonable prediction
-Was there a local sealmonger who killed and butchered the seals for your friend or did he just go grab some
-Why not use the outhouse vs making GBS threads on a beach
-Is the making GBS threads beach the same beach as the seal harvesting beach

Some people hunt seals for fur. If they are going to do that, it's a little less cursed if they also use the rest of the body as well.

If people are going to kill animals for trivial poo poo like this I hope they also eat the meat. And I hope everyone involved gets diarrhea.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Some people hunt seals for fur. If they are going to do that, it's a little less cursed if they also use the rest of the body as well.

If people are going to kill animals for trivial poo poo like this I hope they also eat the meat. And I hope everyone involved gets diarrhea.

it's weird how wearing hairy animal pelts is weird, but leather is a-ok.

I'm not taking any moral hiugh-ground btw, I fuckin love leather shoes and jackets and satchels and such. It's just weird.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Probably because the majority of leathers come from animals we otherwise kill to eat (note - I have no idea if they actually come from the literal same animals that are killed for food, I mean the species itself is one we kill to eat) so people are already used to the idea that it’s ok that you’re walking around with half a dead cow wrapped around your torso because cows are food so it’s just being efficient (again, even if we don’t end up eating the rest of the leather cow, it’s about the perception of cows).

The ones for fur tend to be animals that we’re used to thinking of as being cute and cuddly and not for food, so it’s less about making efficient use of the animal (even if it is still something that gets eaten, most people don’t know/care) and more about murdering a cute baby seal for vanity.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i want to go on record though that anybody wearing or carrying ostrich leather is super gross. that poo poo looks like pustule-ridden cadaver scraps at best

e: check out my disgusting pimple boots -- how stylish :wink:

Buce fucked around with this message at 08:51 on May 6, 2024

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All leather products (outside of"exotic" leathers that are banned in most civilized countries) are made from waste products of food industry. There's a tremendous surplus of hides, even with all the leather production most get dumped or incinerated. So leather industry creates no need for additional slaughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

there was also a quite significant anti-fur movement in the 80s that started, poetically, with brigette bardot campaigning against the use of seal fur and expanded to multiple animal welfare organisations running sustained ad campaigns and protests against the wearing of fur. the pressure from the cause celebre led to fur sales in britain dropping by 75% between 1985 and 1990, with even artificial fur falling out of fashion.