Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

bedpan posted:

Bernie has given recent, public interviews where he says his 2020 campaign was a success because. . .some of his staffers got jobs in the biden administration. that is it. the entire point of the campaign was to help a handful of insiders climb the ladder.

get in the gaping maw of capital, shinji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that doesn't preclude stabbing him in the back

he knowingly strung along “progressives” knowing exactly how it would go. he was 100% in on it the entire time. Warren is a snake but so is Bernie

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

big get for rfk2

https://twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/1787511374429442455

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ex post facho posted:

not liking this change in thread title

"V*** Joe Biden"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i wanna
lick lick Joe Biden
from his head to his toes

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"V*** Joe Biden"

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lmao

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

oh my god

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol

lmao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Godamn lmao

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

:allears:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol nichael I saw c*rney is going to be the next Wilmington mayor. What the gently caress is with these freaks that they made the Wilmington mayor seat a coveted sinecure?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't have time to catch up on the thread, did we go over the insane idpol with drake and how white people need to stay out of it it's a black folk only thing?

Other than that being right what else is there to discuss

E: lol saw that dj vlad immediately try to get someone fired about it. Proving the point.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

uninterrupted posted:

leaving him in place allows the dumbest people on earth to contribute money to him. he can then turn over the money, names and contact data for these rubes to the DNC (source: I was one of said rubes in 2020).

right on time:

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I'm reminded of OJ Simpson's endorsement of Andrew Yang.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

loquacius posted:

right on time:

I just got that as well. Lol that they can't find anyone else to run the sheepdogging op this time around

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/status/1787535629900709902

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
but everyone in the US state dept. said Israel wanted a ceasefire.... why would they reject it???

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

It wasn’t even the us lol it was Egypt and qatar

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
another biden win!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:qqsay:

https://x.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1787533138895245763

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

loquacius posted:

right on time:

I asked them to free Palestine and got left on read.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bernie Sanders has compromised to a permanent end

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

is pepsi ok posted:

bernie sanders
all surrender
80 hour week
and a payday lender

☝️

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

keeping memories alive is not fetterman's strong point

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol nichael I saw c*rney is going to be the next Wilmington mayor. What the gently caress is with these freaks that they made the Wilmington mayor seat a coveted sinecure?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I remembered today that while one of my best friends and I were watching the January 6th festivities together, and laughing manically so much that we could barely talk for hours, I had a brief thought that day that it might affect Trump's 2024 chances.

It was only a few seconds, but I feel dumb for even thinking it'd matter for that much time.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
What kind of passive aggressive poo poo is (legally required to include stop to stop)

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:bernget20:

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you would never tell your pal bernie to stop would you?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

I remembered today that while one of my best friends and I were watching the January 6th festivities together, and laughing manically so much that we could barely talk for hours, I had a brief thought that day that it might affect Trump's 2024 chances.

It was only a few seconds, but I feel dumb for even thinking it'd matter for that much time.

trump/gettyimages 2024

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1787537518671323319

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
maybe it's because so many people are texting back "gently caress OFF" and then getting mad that it doesn't unsub them that they have to clarify it's automated and needs to read the word STOP

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bernie Sanders, much like is best friend Joe Biden, doesn't stop when he hears the word "no"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

CubanMissile posted:

What kind of passive aggressive poo poo is (legally required to include stop to stop)

they 100% do not have to say "legally required" and it's awkward as hell to say that. I've never even seen that before, normal people just say "stop to stop"

coconut tree vibes, yassss

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

does anyone have a link to the video of Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force hiding from Hillary Clinton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

CubanMissile posted:

It means I can reply with goatse and tubgirl as much as i want.