Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

How the gently caress did they miss that the guy who plays Johnny from The Karate Kid is one of the mercs in Interceptor Force?

We were watching and wife said, “man that guy is a a dead ringer for Johnny from Cobra Kai” and holy poo poo, it’s him.

E: also that orange 71 Camaro fuckin’ owns

They did briefly mention him by name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kdrudy posted:

They did briefly mention him by name.

Oh we must have missed it. I take it all back.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
"Get that white bitch!" - Mike Stoklasa 2024

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Surprised they didn't know/recognize this guy from hit movie The Green Slime

e:

lol

heard u like girls fucked around with this message at 09:10 on May 6, 2024

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
Watching toys again. I don't know if Wes Anderson every talked about it, but yeah.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
disappointed none of them mentioned that the director of Mr. No Legs was the same guy who did the underwater monster scenes for Creature from the Black Lagoon

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Just finished their latest thing. The venerable Sir Rich Evans needs to narrate more stuff.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I appreciated their disdain for Ugly '70s. Just a perfect singularity of hairy, shaggy, cigarette-stained Florida-ness.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
muttonchops are coming back in style. i can feel it

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I made a thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27hhNvj34P8

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

i cant believe mike gave us baby blue balls

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

beautiful. no notes. 10/10

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I think my favorite RLM interaction of all time is now creepy sex poo poo happening on the tv, Mike sitting up and saying “OH NO!” and covering Rich’s crotch with a pillow

It’s great when couples reach that point where they can so quickly and accurately anticipate each others needs, like a psychic connection

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kinda goofy to not spoil The Baby after talking about the foreshadowing.

Also funny of Mike to call Interceptor Force a one star affair in reference to Ernie Hudson when Brad Dourif is a much bigger/more famous actor.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I haven’t seen it but I know the ending is that the social worker wants the baby because her husband recently had a horrible head injury that has given him the mind of an infant, and she wants him to have a playmate.

Lmao

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

Kinda goofy to not spoil The Baby after talking about the foreshadowing.

Also funny of Mike to call Interceptor Force a one star affair in reference to Ernie Hudson when Brad Dourif is a much bigger/more famous actor.

After how much he talked about loving his performance in Exorcist 3 it was weird how he only mentioned him being Chucky and Star Trek Murder Man

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Gutcruncher posted:

After how much he talked about loving his performance in Exorcist 3 it was weird how he only mentioned him being Chucky and Star Trek Murder Man

one would almost think his brain is dying

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Huh. The guy who directed Baby also did Beneath the Planet of the Apes and Magnum Force.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
brad dourif is my faaaaaaavorite

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

This new BOTW made me feel joy I had not felt in years. I thought I could never be happy anymore but I still had 1.5 hours left in me.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

We've all been known to worry that the boys have already processed most or all bad movies of any amusement into content. But perhaps funny bad movies are an inexhaustible well, and they'll simply find new ones always

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

No Mods No Masters posted:

We've all been known to worry that the boys have already processed most or all bad movies of any amusement into content. But perhaps funny bad movies are an inexhaustible well, and they'll simply find new ones always

The world will never stop getting new delusional weirdos with video cameras.

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Gutcruncher posted:

The world will never stop getting new delusional weirdos with video cameras.

Someone just needs to convince Deuandra that any exposure is good exposure

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

dreezy posted:

brad dourif is my faaaaaaavorite

I enjoyed how he played against type on Deadwood and was one of the very few unambiguously good people on that show.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Mike mentioned they'd seen Oliver Gruner before, but I think he mixed him up with Daniel Bernhardt from FUTURE WAR. Have RLM ever watched NEMESIS? That's the best Gruner film, an Albert Pyun Cyberpunk classic.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
They mentioned it and showed some clips of it in the albert pyun botw. It got me to watch it

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Weembles posted:

Huh. The guy who directed Baby also did Beneath the Planet of the Apes and Magnum Force.

lol Ted Post has got an interesting filmography, Beneath the Planet of The Apes is a huge guilty pleasure of mine

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

beneath the anus of the plapes

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

beneath the anus of the plapes

No thank you

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

I wasn't asking

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Doing a TNG re-watch and I’m about to hit the greatest episode of all time.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 6, 2024

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
Nemesis is GREAT

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lol

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
apropos of everything, i decided to watch munich. boy the zoomers would have a field day with the sex scene at the end where eric bana thrusts and cums as he imagines the israeli olympic team being horrifically murdered. then it ends on a title card saying 9 of the 11 targets were killed over a shot of the twin towers. but steven spielberg is pretty good at making movies.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

dreezy posted:

apropos of everything, i decided to watch munich. boy the zoomers would have a field day with the sex scene at the end where eric bana thrusts and cums as he imagines the israeli olympic team being horrifically murdered. then it ends on a title card saying 9 of the 11 targets were killed over a shot of the twin towers. but steven spielberg is pretty good at making movies.

I saw a clip of that not long ago with the scene where they are gonna bomb some guy but his kid comes back and they stop, it was just a really well done scene. Spielberg definitely knows what he's doin!

Also the zoomers would get in an uproar about non jewish actors playing jews or something too idk what the kids are up to these days

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

canada is like the cw of nations

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:allbuttons:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

priznat posted:

I enjoyed how he played against type on Deadwood and was one of the very few unambiguously good people on that show.

Except for the whole grave-robbing thing that was the reason he ended up in the camp, maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Grave robbing is cool, haven’t you seen Grave Robbing For Morons? It came on the same dvd exploding varmints did.